Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). (37323 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by tfash96(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja mothers that are always scattered around Malls and motor parks begging for alms. I hope this generous act would help reduce that shameful act of theirs

Unless they were cursed to be so for eternity cry

Pukes angry
u need to be killed for asun u dis bloody animal

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by GTFO(f): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
GraciasMagisco:

As much as i dislike afonja, think you should come with something original, no dey copy Lucifer style nah, you no be him lol, Lucifer where you dey jare���
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by happney65: 8:18pm On May 23, 2019
The useless people doing useless giveaways on Instagram..These are people in need of money and food..But instead of you giving these people money,you wont because nobody go see you..You prefer to bring it on social media so all your friends can see you give so and so people money..Nonesense and Iberism
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by iTearHerToto: 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
GTFO:

YOU LACK SENSE..

IT WONT EVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR THAT RACIST COMMENT... IJN!!! YOU SON OF A LovePeddler !!! BASTARD

MAY YOU DIE UNTIMELY BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT, IJN... MAY YOUR SIBLINGS DIE UNTIMELY AND YOUR MOTHER WHO IS ALREADY DEAD!!! MAY SHE DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN , YOU BASTARD FOOLISH FOOL!!!!!!!

WHEREVER I SEE YOUR POST, HENCEFORTH, I WILL RAIN HEAVY CURSE ON YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..
A soul is raining curses on its self

Pukes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Lovelyn451(f): 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
They do it everywhere in d north...God bless her Though
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by kheny12(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !

The aboki religion.

I thought she was of the Christian faith.
Head is paining you, so Muslim religion is Aboki religion.You want to tell me that there is not Aboki Christian.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
GraciasMagisco:

As much as i dislike afonja, think you should come with something original, no dey copy Lucifer style nah, you no be him lol, Lucifer where you dey jare���
you mean luciferquran
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by iTearHerToto: 8:22pm On May 23, 2019
GraciasMagisco:

Pukesangry

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Sinach0191(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2019
Nice one joor no mind our yeyebrites
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
A soul is raining curses on its self

Pukes

cheesy

Anambra is still a Beggars Colony though

Na Igbo Mothers beg pass

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by hugoboss36(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !

The aboki religion.

I thought she was of the Christian faith.
....when we're u born..?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Teejay13(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Great to see this.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Jeroboy(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Richmondofficia(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by tunjilee003: 8:28pm On May 23, 2019
he who feed the needy Allah will also bless him abundantly
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Richmondofficia(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2019
God bless you asisat but the Holy Book states that, thou I don't know about the Muslims but christians
Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Luke 11:41 But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

No insults
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by kayzeesoft(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2019
dguizman:
please, when will you have sense?
May be never
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by kings59: 8:33pm On May 23, 2019
IdEyBLOoDY:
I wish this sweet lady all the good tins in her football career.. May Allah continue to bless and uplift her to greater height..

Amen

Lyon flog them 4-1 naa.

shaiii

Many goals sis asisat oshola
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:52pm On May 23, 2019
May Allah continue to bless you my sister.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja mothers that are always scattered around Malls and motor parks begging for alms. I hope this generous act would help reduce that shameful act of theirs

Unless they were cursed to be so for eternity cry

Pukes angry

is it not an irony that an average mental human is envying imbeciles of their lifestyle

only if you know how imbeciles are hoping to act like a sane mind you won't be dragging space with imbeciles all in the names for likes and attention here

I don't see sanity in you ever since you've been trying to be relevant here but promotion of your show of stupidity is all I see

limit the velocity of your stupidity, Nairaland is not psychatric center

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by ohinoyee(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2019
Amuocha:
Should i fry custard angry
And she is wearing hijab on black trouser sef embarassed
500grams of yellow jollof rice and 50NGN bottled water sad

Which one u don ever do? Common 10NGN sarchet water u cannot share

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by hausadreturn(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2019
GTFO:

YOU LACK SENSE..

IT WONT EVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR THAT RACIST COMMENT... IJN!!! YOU SON OF A LovePeddler !!! BASTARD

MAY YOU DIE UNTIMELY BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT, IJN... MAY YOUR SIBLINGS DIE UNTIMELY AND YOUR MOTHER WHO IS ALREADY DEAD!!! MAY SHE DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN , YOU BASTARD FOOLISH FOOL!!!!!!!

WHEREVER I SEE YOUR POST, HENCEFORTH, I WILL RAIN HEAVY CURSE ON YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..
Two things:
You're probably new to nairaland.

This is the first time you're seeing comments like that and you allowed it get to you.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by iTearHerToto: 9:06pm On May 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

is it not an irony that an average mental human is envying imbeciles of their lifestyle

only if you know how imbeciles are hoping to act like a sane mind you won't be dragging space with imbeciles all in the names for likes and attention here

I don't see sanity in you ever since you've been trying to be relevant here but promotion of your show of stupidity is all I see

limit the velocity of your stupidity, Nairaland is not psychatric center
i don't get paid here. Attention won't get one paid either

But @bolded is what is disturbing me as I don't understand the trash you were trying to spread there angry

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by ThePreachersSon: 9:07pm On May 23, 2019
Amuocha:
Should i fry custard angry
And she is wearing hijab on black trouser sef embarassed
500grams of yellow jollof rice and 50NGN bottled water sad

I'm not sure you know Asisat. And she not only wear trousers, she wears shorts, when she plays football. BTW, I've never seen her in a skirt, or wearing hijab.

PS. She's not in the picture
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2019
GTFO:

YOU LACK SENSE..

Why nah... You should've just ignored him, don't stoop so low to banter words with him let alone epistles of curses
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Mac2016(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2019
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan

The Asisat Oshoala Foundation is providing free meals and other items to the less privileged in this holy month of Ramadan.

The feeding project began on Sunday, May 19th and will continue until the 5th of June.

The foundation will provide free meals at the Destitutes Camp at Oko Baba in Ebute Metta and it will also feed the destitutes at Agege and Mosholashi Alhaja.

Here are pictures of the feeding programme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxwas_-oYJn/?igshid=3o9rh7gf03un

https://mobile.twitter.com/MathewOkugbe/status/1130810440739692545
Just wondering who this girl will marry.

.. Am jealous in advance
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
i don't get paid here. Attention won't get one paid either

But @bolded is what is disturbing me as I don't understand the trash you were trying to spread there angry

you need not to understand, so far you've picked the one that will save you from the show of shame you're showcasing for free here

if your surgeon asked you to test your sanity, na Nairaland you suppose dey do the testing? what happen to visiting rehab where your other colleagues reside?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by levelss(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2019
IdEyBLOoDY:
I wish this sweet lady all the good tins in her football career.. May Allah continue to bless and uplift her to greater height..

Amen
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.