Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child (42100 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by baby124: 2:37pm On May 24, 2019
Davido always supporting immoral things that are against normal human reasoning. He’s a dumb guy. He needs to shut up and sing only. Very useless guy.

3 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2019
He can't control his kokoro

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Yankee101: 3:10pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria should begin to implement child support as a % of your income. Their d*icks will become humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by MissJoy29(f): 3:14pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Ok can you ask now if it's not a private matter to you?
Well, It is or rather, was kinda private.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
Sconty09:

This is a forum for saying or making contribution to individual or national discourse, which I did. The last statement was just comical. I hope you get it and move on. ##imtoogrowntofight##
Ion wanna fight u naaaaa!!!
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2019
MissJoy29:

Well, It is or rather, was kinda private.

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2019
That Ubi guy is an epitome of uselessness. Shameless 'Arrow'.

Philandering nonentity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by MissJoy29(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Olakoredey@gmail.com
Alright. Will mail you.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by trapQ: 3:31pm On May 25, 2019
Honestly, I believe once can be a mistake,
or even twice at most. But three or four? Nah, that's a habit.
Toks2008:

There are some things in life you can't understand except you experience it.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by trapQ: 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
Nah, not anger issues dear. I don't like hypocrisy and double standards against women.
luminouz:

*sighs*
U just won't lemme rest eh? cheesy
Read ur past posts...u have some anger issues babe! kiss
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2019
trapQ:
Nah, not anger issues dear. I don't like hypocrisy and double standards against women.
Ok
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2019
trapQ:
Honestly, I believe once can be a mistake,
or even twice at most. But three or four? Nah, that's a habit.

Yeah, i totally agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Uses Frog To Give Marital Advice As Fans Blast Her Heavily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.