Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

On The Fulani Radio White Noise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Fulani Radio White Noise (1466 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Fulani Radio White Noise by tunjiajayi: 8:41am On May 24, 2019
The move by the federal government that has established a radio band for the nomadic Fulanis is highly laudible, this channel can be used to inform, update and propagate pressing issues especially in the area of security also the area of false news. If we can have Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa etc... dedicated channels why not the Fulanis.
This serves as a channel of communication to the Fulanis in any part of the country, a new channel has been open to engage the Fulanis.

Let's stop playing petty politics.
Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by Ebukax(f): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2021
F00lish idi0tic Fulani terrorist basta.rd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by femijay8271(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:
The move by the federal government that has established a radio band for the nomadic Fulanis is highly laudible, this channel can be used to inform, update and propagate pressing issues especially in the area of security also the area of false news. If we can have Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa etc... dedicated channels why not the Fulanis.
This serves as a channel of communication to the Fulanis in any part of the country, a new channel has been open to engage the Fulanis.

Let's stop playing petty politics.

why are you hiding? be proud of your tribe you dis HAUSA/Fulani boi

6 Likes

Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by tunjiajayi: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2021
femijay8271:

why are you hiding? be proud of your tribe you dis HAUSA/Fulani boi

Hiding?
How?
Why have you neglected other posts of mine that you dug up.
Typical yamree always narrow minded.

Yamree, I remain by my opinion as posted from 2019.
Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by femijay8271(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Hiding? How? Why have you neglected other posts of mine that you dug up. Typical yamree always narrow minded.
Yamree, I remain by my opinion as posted from 2019.
hahahaha...you are not TUNJI AJAYI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by tunjiajayi: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2021
femijay8271:

hahahaha...you are not TUNJI AJAYI

grin
Yes just like it's not Buhari in aso rock
Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by femijay8271(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2021
tunjiajayi:

grin Yes just like it's not Buhari in aso rock
Yes you are absolutely right!
Re: On The Fulani Radio White Noise by tunjiajayi: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
femijay8271:

Yes you are absolutely right!

Now I know I don't have to pay you any attention.

Fanshi angry

(1) (Reply)

Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit / Court Restrains Okorocha Access To A Mansion He Allegedly Gave To Ethiopian Lady / Kenneth Gbagi Receive Urhobo Blessings To Succeed Governor Okowa In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.