Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,370 members, 7,843,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit (1472 Views)

Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer / Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by bamideleafolabi: 3:25am On Jul 23, 2019
In an affidavit sworn to by the newly sworn in Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Muhammad Ibrahim Tanko, he has revealed how termites are his First School leaving certificate and left no part remaining.

The affidavit, which was sworn to in 1980 claimed that the termites ate the First School Leaving Certificate which was issued in 1968 was  devoured by the termites on the 15th day of March 1998, without any trace.

The Affidavit was sworn to at the Court of Appeal, Jos division in 2002 when the now Chief Justice of Nigeria was already a judge having graduated in 1980 with a Bachelor's degree in Islamic Law.

Curiously, the CJN's Secondary School Certificate, which was the only certificate we cited at that level Indicated that he had only three credits and two passes which to all intents were adjudged enough for him to read Law at Ahmadu Bello University where he graduated.

See more bromide of his certificates https://abujareporters.com/how-cjn-read-law-with-only-3-credits-and-2-passes-termites-ate-his-certificate-see-affidavit/

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by etebefia: 3:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Chai!
Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by johnmartus(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2019
This useless blogger have started again.
Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by dumodust(m): 3:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Is this for real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2019
johnmartus:
This useless blogger have started again.
Lol cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2019
The new CJN read Islamic law?? As in... Islamic Law

Bet Buhari, we are not yet running an Islamic state, why on earth will a person with who studied Islamic law be the Chief Justice of our country??

We don’t have to use sentiments and familiarity to run this nation, putting only “our people” in power when clearly they aren’t the best man for the job.
No bias here, if your person is more than qualified, of course as president u can install as many of them as possible but not when they aren’t. Not when Nigeria requires the best of hands to bring us out of mess and make a greater nation again.

I give this president the benefit of doubt everyday because it’s not easy being a Nigerian president but his agenda is becoming all too glaring.... for a person that lost the seat a couple of times, I feel he should be more than ready with for a better Nigeria, instead he uses his veto power to to remove a sitting CJN only to install this crap.
I mean to what end will you install a knuckle head as CJN. I guess u can’t give what u don’t have at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by NobleAngell(f): 3:57am On Jul 23, 2019
Is this some kind of joke? Wait... termites ate your FSLC?? Did they eat your other credits in SSCE too?

My God!
Buhari will finish this country if he is not stopped.
Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Chineke mooo!!! grin grin grin

This people will never learn. We told them that quota system is the greatest undoing of this country, but they call us names. Same way rat ate Buhari's certificate. Kai, I don die finally
Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by Firefire(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Islamic Ruga Republic of Nigeria. God forbid.

All those who voted this calamity will surely not escape the name in the fullness of time.

2 Likes

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by iammo(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2019

Northerners sef... i never see this kin people before, too much wayo, magamago and makaruru

This one sef go dey judge others, even when he parades a phony certificate and refused to normalise it

Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by Abeymills(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2019
God punish Buhari n is supporters
Re: Cjn Tanko Read Law With 3 Credits, Termites Ate His Certificate, See Affidavit by Mynd44: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2019

(1)

Civil Society Group Meets And Expresses Displeasure Over Poor Quality Of Service / The New Salt Of The Nation (ebonyi State) / Gov. Fayemi In Washington Dc; Delivers Keynote At Usip 2019. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.