Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? (2210 Views)

After Insulting Fulani, FFK Marries A Fulani Woman as 5ft Wife / Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by desmond2pk: 9:43am On May 24, 2019
We have 36 states and Abuja.
5 of the states are Igbo states. 6 are Yoruba states.
In the north, we have 19 states with different ethnicity groups clustered together.

How many states are fulanis and how stated are Hausas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by aleeyus(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
desmond2pk:
In the north, we have 19 states with different ethnicity groups clustered together.

all the 19 states re hausa/fulani
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2019
aleeyus:

HES TALKING ABOUT FULANI STATES

1 Like

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Davash222(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2019
Kwara State is the Headquarter of Fulani.. all thanks to Afonja.

9 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by garfield1: 9:54am On May 24, 2019
There is no pure fulani state.the fulanis are minorities in almost all the northern states population wise except in gombe and adamawa where they are the most numerous ethnicity

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by aleeyus(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2019
FRESHG:
HES TALKING ABOUT FULANI STATES

ADAMAWA, YOBE, GOMBE, BAUCHI, KATSINA, ZAMFARA, KEBBI
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by theenchanter: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
aleeyus:

north Central is not hausa/Fulani. That's a common misconception of Nigerians. Hausa/Fulani are majorly in North east n north west of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Texman21: 10:12am On May 24, 2019
K
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by aleeyus(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2019
theenchanter:
north Central is not hausa/Fulani. That's a common misconception of Nigerians. Hausa/Fulani are majorly in North east n north west of Nigeria.
I'm from north central but they're still majorities!
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by falcon01: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
aleeyus:

Sir. Fulani dont have states! they are Illegal Immigrants. nesides, Bauci, Katsina are 100% not a fulani state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by theenchanter: 10:20am On May 24, 2019
aleeyus:

I'm from north central but they're still majorities!
where in North central is hausa/Fulani a majority?
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by theenchanter: 10:23am On May 24, 2019
desmond2pk:

u sef, u're mixing regions with tribes and states.

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by desmond2pk: 10:42am On May 24, 2019
Don't put hausa and fulani together. They are two different tribes like fulani and yoruba. The hausas went through the same problem the yoruba went through in the hands of the fulanis.
Now we know that zamfara state is hausa state because fulanis are killing them to take their land.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by orisa37: 12:06pm On May 24, 2019
Good Question!!!

No State for Fulanis. The 19 States belong to Hausas, Gwaris, Kanuris, Koros, Katabs, Kadaras, Kwois, Kagomas etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by DREagon(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2019
orisa37:
Good Question!!!

No State for Fulanis. The 19 States belong to Hausas, Gwaris, Kanuris, Koros, Katabs, Kadaras, Kwois, Kagomas etc etc.

The fulanis control the northern region excluding, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, southern kaduna and kogi that is why the herdsmen keep giving them sleepless night,
the Nupes are loyal to the fulanis, that is why they are free to control Niger state.
75% of northern governors are fulani by tribe, that means they own those States. Because i don't see how you can control a place that is not yours in this modern era.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by desmond2pk: 1:07pm On May 24, 2019
orisa37:
Good Question!!!

So why Re people angry that ganduje an hausa governor appointed hausa emirs and reduced the influence of a fulani emir sanusi?
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by rosebowl01(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2019
desmond2pk:

So why Re people angry that ganduje an hausa governor appointed hausa emirs and reduced the influence of a fulani emir sanusi?

Ganduje is also Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2019
desmond2pk:

GANDOLLAR IS A Fulani MAN

1 Like

Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by jaybanky(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=aleeyus post=78671507]

ADAMAWA, YOBE, GOMBE, BAUCHI, KATSINA, ZAMFARA, KEBBI[/quote

Adamawa, Gonna is not and will never be a Fulani States
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by orisa37: 7:25pm On May 24, 2019
No.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by orisa37: 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
desmond2pk:

Ganduje should revert to their original titles not Emirs giving the impression that they are Fulanis.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by loveth360(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
all northern states and kwara are fulani states.

Hausa is fulani,fulani is hausa.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Tomide007: 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
aleeyus:

Bauchi is not a fulani state, adamawa has few fulani's ....
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Tomide007: 8:44pm On May 24, 2019
loveth360:
all northern states and kwara are fulani states.

Hausa is fulani,fulani is hausa.
Not true....very few states in the north has predominantly fulani.....infact niger is not hausa/fulani....the kwara example weak me....kwara is predominantly yoruba....eg bukola saraki etc.....tribes plenty for north gaan ..or you'll call taraba, plateau a Fulani/ hausa state? Lemme shock you, do you know that no hausa man has ever been nigerian president? Have forgotten babangida's tribe but hes neither fulani or hausa ....hausa is however a popular language in the north , fulani's speak fufulde.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Tomide007: 8:49pm On May 24, 2019
DREagon:

The fulanis control the northern region excluding, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, southern kaduna and kogi that is why the herdsmen keep giving them sleepless night,
the Nupes are loyal to the fulanis, that is why they are free to control Niger state.
75% of northern governors are fulani by tribe, that means they own those States. Because i don't see how you can control a place that is not yours in this modern era.
Fulani's dont control kogi in any way, kind or form....i'm not sure i have met a fulani man from kogi before.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by loveth360(f): 8:52pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:

Not true....very few states in the north has predominantly fulani.....infact niger is not hausa/fulani....the kwara example weak me....kwara is predominantly yoruba....eg bukola saraki etc.....tribes plenty for north gaan ..or you'll call taraba, plateau a Fulani/ hausa state? Lemme shock you, do you know that no hausa man has ever been nigerian president? Have forgotten babangida's tribe but hes neither fulani or hausa ....hausa is however a popular language in the north , fulani's speak fufulde.
As far nigeria i CONCERN,they are all hausafulanis.

That what they made us to believe and that what we believe.

You the one dividing them.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by DREagon(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2019
Tomide007:

Fulani's dont control kogi in any way, kind or form....i'm not sure i have met a fulani man from kogi before.
Read carefully before you quote,
I said the Fulani's control the northern region "EXCLUDING" Benue, Plateau, taraba, southern kaduna and kogi that is why the herdsmen keep giving them sleepless night.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2019
kiss
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by desmond2pk: 7:26am On May 25, 2019
So what about kastina, where the devil comes from?
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by maxlev1: 10:35am On May 25, 2019
People should stop making unfounded statements here. There is no predominant Fulani state in Nigeria. They are the tribe with one of the fewest if not the fewest number of people in the country. They have small settlements in many northern States in the country but they have a strategy of dominating politics in these northern States after conquering them through violence irrespective of their small numbers. That's why u will always find a larger population of the fulanis in northern state capitals especially the elite ones. Apart from that they will settle in a few LGAs around the states mostly close to borders. They know if the conquer the people politically the can easily operate favourably in such areas.
Re: Is There A Fulani State In Nigeria? by Saao(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2019
aleeyus:

Godforbid, my state is not huasa/ Fulani, I don't know if the remaining 18 other States

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Rivers State Best Governor Since 1999? / Nnamdi Kanu Releases The IPOB Document That Shook Aso Rock / Man From Niger Republic Allegedly Scams Nigerian Military (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.