Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document (1610 Views)

Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by kolayusuf: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2010
Source: Nigerian Tribune
Monday, September 27, 2010

THE Kwara State governor and presidential aspirant on the ticket of the PDP, Dr Bukola Saraki, on Sunday, called on various presidential campaign orga-nisations in the country to subscribe to a code of conduct that would guide their campaign activities, saying that this became necessary in order to choose the best candidate for the country in 2011.

Saraki said the country needed a focused, visionary and transformative leadership that would lead it out of its rot.

Speaking through the Director-General of his campaign organisation, Dr Udenta Udenta, in a statement made available to the Nigerian Tribune, the presidential aspirant said Nigeria was at crossroads, adding that its economy was in a bad shape and needed urgent intervention and “remediation.”

He said he had the wherewithal needed for revamping the economy of the country, adding that his experience and competence were adequate to fix the nation.

Dr Saraki promised to run a presidential campaign that would be “issues-driven, development-focused, people-oriented and with malice to none and completely devoid of pettiness.”

He said his 2011 policy document would soon be launched.
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by SHEAU(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2010
bored lipsrsealed
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by anonimi: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by Dsense(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
Na God go punish dis animal.wat has he done for his state so as to be elected as our prospective president, he's such a D**k head.
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by usbcable(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
I kinda notice something nowadays.
#
He is now always pictured in suits/western clothings. Unlike before wherein the son of the ''strong man of kwara politics'' was always in agbada/nothern caps/''ole ntele afa's''.
There is nothing politics no fit turn person into sef.
but I pity the guy sha. To me the northern hierachy wont see him as a true breed meanwhile the southerners loathe his popsy for always siding with the northern oligachy.
Hence he is neither here nor there.
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by halfredng: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
hey saraki,good one.i admire the job you have been able to do in kwara state but i strongly hope that if you emerge,your dad wont turn into a mega Godfather.
Re: Bukola Saraki To Launch 2011 Policy Document by arabela1: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

ooni Preaches Unity Among Yoruba Leaders For Yorubaland's (Unification) / Goodluck Vs Buhari / D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.