Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: (37003 Views)

Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by BabaIbo: 10:14pm On May 24, 2019
amajato:
If the person is an English or linguistic graduate fine. If otherwise don't bother

I will confirm his field from him and give him the email address
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Bbbwings: 10:18pm On May 24, 2019
They are a small circle.
The politicians own the judiciary.
Another hallmark of a shithole.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Bracha: 10:38pm On May 24, 2019
I know this form or reporting is new, but can we at least do it right? Judge Bulkachuwa RECUSED herself.

Secondly, most of those women weren't made judges because of their husbands' influence, as the post seemed to imply. Please do proper research before coming here to insult women who have worked very hard for the positions they have attained in their careers.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 10:49pm On May 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Lord,

Any useless demon sitting on my case to mock me, just like the way one Justice Zainab Bulkachwa wanted to sit on Atiku's case, let that demon RECUSED his/her self by the fire of the Holy Ghost.

Amen.
enjoy your time!
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by FAMILYJA(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2019
I love this set of women. Women with ambition, Ideas, prospect and pursuit in life. Not those who believe only men should become something and then they stay at home and expect to get everything they want in life supplied by the husband.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by BabaO2: 10:50pm On May 24, 2019
I dont beleive in judiciary, it is not scientific. How can zamafara people who voted APC massively reconcile to be under the leadership of PDP they hated so much, this pronouncement could lead to war and unnecessary killings. The best the Judiciary should have done was to have canceled all the elections in zamafara.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 10:52pm On May 24, 2019
Rosarie:
enjoy your time!
Welcome back Rosey baby. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Welcome back Rosey baby. grin
I am a married woman.i am not your baby
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 10:56pm On May 24, 2019
Rosarie:
I am a married woman.i am not your baby
I know you're married. Seems the ban reset your thinking.

Don't be vituperative in your approach next time, Nor be everyone go accept insults from you like your husband. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I know you're married. grin
then borrow brain
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
Rosarie:
then borrow brain
You want another ban again? grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Beulah77: 12:35am On May 25, 2019
obi4eze:
angry

That Wike's wife is a fine woman o!

You wife fine pass her na because of poverty that's why your wife looks ugly
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by suremanpatriot: 1:06am On May 25, 2019
They are ladies na, and human too. Or are they supposed to marry ArchAngels.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by suremanpatriot: 1:06am On May 25, 2019
They are ladies na, and human too. Or are they supposed to marry ArchAngels. undecided

1 Like

Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by ALRENOgroup: 2:35am On May 25, 2019
amajato:
Yea
PLS HOW DO I START POSTING INFORMATIONS BECAUS ALL I SEE IS QUOTE, REPLY, LIKE AND REPORT? PLS SOMEBODY HELP A BROTHER HERE
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by ALRENOgroup: 2:36am On May 25, 2019
amajato:
Yea
PLS HOW DO I START POSTING INFORMATIONS BECAUS ALL I SEE IS QUOTE, REPLY, LIKE,FOLLOW AND REPORT? PLS SOMEBODY HELP A BROTHER HERE
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by ALRENOgroup: 2:37am On May 25, 2019
amajato:
Yea
PLS HOW DO I START POSTING INFORMATIONS BECAUSE ALL I SEE IS QUOTE, REPLY, LIKE,FOLLOW,MODIFY AND REPORT? PLS SOMEBODY HELP A BROTHER HERE
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by valuedammy(m): 4:43am On May 25, 2019
No wonder the country has always been in a mess, reason why politicians will hardly get punished for the offence they comitted.
Its only we Nigerians that can save ourselves in the hands of this rogue.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by skukimania(f): 6:56am On May 25, 2019
Now I see the reason why most of these court cases die a natural death. angry
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by tsinzu: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
Political judges
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by aalangel(f): 8:47am On May 25, 2019
Was Abdulsalami a politician??
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by yusufmurry: 10:39am On May 25, 2019
obi4eze:
angry

That Wike's wife is a fine woman o!

Oga u get eye? Check again & see Mrs Odii

If e pain e, I dey creek. Coma beat me
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 3:10pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You want another ban again? grin
waiting for you now.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 3:13pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
waiting for you now.
I have told you, don't be vituperative in your approach, nor be every body go accept your insults like your husband.

Just be calm. kiss
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I have told you, don't be vituperative in your approach, nor be every body go accept your insults like your husband.

Just be calm. kiss
no body will accept your insults like your mother
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 3:48pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
no body will accept your insults like your mother
You're now bringing parents into this?

Shows how uncouth you are. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You're now bringing parents into this?

Shows how uncouth you are. grin
yea.she made a terrible mistake
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
yea.she made a terrible mistake
You're in serious pains now. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You're in serious pains now. grin
lol.
Your mom is�������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.