Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: (37009 Views)

Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 4:15pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
lol.
Your mom is�������
See serious pains. grin

The ban really helped you sha. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
See serious pains. grin

The ban really helped you sha. grin
sure.it dd help your life.saw ur DPS and am like now I really get.
Men popsi forgot to where a condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 4:19pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
sure.it dd help your life.saw ur DPS and am like now I really get.
Men popsi forgot to where a condom
Keep viewing my profile. It would reduce your pains. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by muntimabissa: 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Lord,

Any useless demon sitting on my case to mock me, just like the way one Justice Zainab Bulkachwa wanted to sit on Atiku's case, let that demon RECUSED his/her self by the fire of the Holy Ghost.

Amen.
This is the most stupid comment ever made on nairaland forum.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
lol.get a life.
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 4:38pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
lol.get a life.
I have one already, what will you call yours? Life? Nah, Call it SORROW.

grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
xthe name does fit ur first kiddo,
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 4:48pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
xthe name does fit ur first kiddo,
Type in English Mrs. Sorrow. grin
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by Rosarie(f): 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
how is your time going
Re: Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: by JasonScoolari: 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
Rosarie:
how is your time going
Very well and yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.