Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf (20537 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by ahmedkoded95(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2019
The Kano State Peoples Democratic Party Governorship Candidate, Abba Yusuf, has expressed optimism that he would also reclaim his mandate from Governor Abdullahi Ganduje at the tribunal.

The Kano PDP governorship candidate stated this while reacting to the sacking of the Zamfara State All Progressives Congress, APC, governor-elect, by the Supreme Court on Friday.

The Supreme Court on Friday morning dismissed the appeal of APC, challenging Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, from issuing certificates of return to APC governor-elect, Mukhtar Koguna, in Zamfara State.

The Supreme Court in a unanimous judgment held that the party in the state failed to conduct primaries in accordance with the party rules.

In the judgment by Justice Paul Galinji, the Supreme Court, therefore, voided all votes cast in favour of the APC in the 2019 general elections.

Reacting on his twitter handle, Mr Yusuf congratulated the PDP and Zamfara residents over the victory, calling on ‘Kanawa’ (Kano people) to remain steadfast, faithful and prayerful.

He wrote: “While congratulating the people of Zamfara, my friend Alhaji Bello Matawalle and all @OfficialPDPNig members, I am calling on Kanawa to remain steadfast, faithful and prayerful.

“It is just a matter of time but our mandate shall eventually be reclaimed.”

https://dailynigerian.com/with-developments-in-zamfara-our-mandate-too-shall-be-reclaimed-abba-yusuf/

8 Likes

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by israelmao(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
Gandollar will soon be thrown into the trashcan of history and lost his immunity so that he could face trial in a competent court for bribery allegation.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by TreasuredGlory: 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
T
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by kaen1317: 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
In your dreams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by agbonkamen(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
Political madness grin

1 Like

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by princeade86(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
Yea
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by BruncleZuma: 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by tuoyoojo(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
hope to see the pope

nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
This is the victory I am itching for.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Passionate888: 9:39pm On May 24, 2019
Ok
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Teewhy2: 9:40pm On May 24, 2019
Good one.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

1 Like

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
I'm a pro PDP. but I pray you don't reclaim the mandate. una join hands bring Buhari

RIP hungerbad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by sonsomegrigbo: 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
That's why I love Igbos

Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by 9jayes: 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
princeade86:
Yea

Osun State too Senator Adeleke all the way.

Please check my signature thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
yes soooooo Abba Yusuf gida gida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by deboysben(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2019
Pdp shall be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Ekakamba: 9:45pm On May 24, 2019
So how many Senators PDP have now? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by aragon4realz(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2019
w
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by fiercehillz(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2019
Now the Supreme Court is fair abi...now the Judges are competent abi... Let us not raise eyebrows when their rulings are not in our favour tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by chakula: 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
You are too late.
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
D fear of PDP is the beqinninq of wisdom 4 the APC...

3 Likes

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by obi4eze(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2019
angry

I don't see it happening. Ganduje wont allow it. Besides Zamfara's case is different from Kano's eventhough the will of the people was subverted in Kano state.

1 Like

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by SeunStats(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2019
According To My Workout! Tribunal Is Using Nigerians To Play Games: Zamfara=PDP My State Ekiti= APC, Soon Plateau=PDP Kano=APC Osun=APC Kaduna=PDP, dont be suprised about Kaduna, Oshiomole Controls both INEC and Tribunal, meanwhile Tinubu controls Oshiomole! Even in fortcoming election! No choice if Edo APC Use Obaseki, PDP will win, if Kogi Use Yeye Bello, they will still win, Y? Bello is now Tinubu Ally Promising to support the later 2023 presidential ambition, another point is Tinubu Ally, James Faleke isnt Running! Politics in 9ja is just GOT Season 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Casptainspecial: 9:48pm On May 24, 2019
Good
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by hisexcellency34: 9:48pm On May 24, 2019
Big fear grips APC
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by tesppidd: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
This fool should enjoy this gift in the "Trojan horse."

Kano and Presidency going to APC.
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Tonero231: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
Land
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by Debaiz: 9:52pm On May 24, 2019
Good so Democracy is no more in danger abi.
Re: With Developments In Zamfara, Our Mandate Too Shall Be Reclaimed – Abba Yusuf by lafuria1(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
Ignorance

The case of zamfara wasn't about the just concluded election by INEC, it was about zamfara APC not conducting a proper primaries, not else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly / I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.