Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,546 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2542 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

the society is already programmed for people to wanting to be rich that is why we all think to be rich is better because it guarantees you the good things of this earth.

i have never seen anyone that wished bad thing for himself, the women that fall for thugs most times grew up in the thuggery environment.

since you know much about thugs and you wrote that Only thugs choose reproductive success [b]because women have wombs that want to make babies they end up drawn to the thugs making every other women pregnant for thugs [/b]so i should be thinking you must be a thug to say this and want to have that advantage to choose reproductive success over societal success.

if I write about outer space I'm now an astronaut?
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:

if I write about outer space I'm now an astronaut?

Most people that write about outer space are either former or present astronauts or scientists. you will also sometimes see people who read the scientists books but aren't expert in the field, most of the times people don't take them seriously.

back to you, you wrote about women and thugs, and that women get pregnant to only thugs, so I am taking you for face value that you know what women want and that you are a thug and the reason you became a thug is because you don't want to be on the losing end, you also want to get that advantage of reproductive rights from women... now if you are not a thug, should i say you are fronting or just copying what the experts have written and putting them in your own words for readers to read, should i also say that, you will have the same fate as every good men, because, according to you, you wrote that non thug men and rich men will train up a thug child because they will be cuckold
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

Most people that write about outer space are either former or present astronauts or scientists. you will also sometimes see people who read the scientists books but aren't expert in the field, most of the times people don't take them seriously.

back to you, you wrote about women and thugs, and that women get pregnant to only thugs, so I am taking you for face value that you know what women want and that you are a thug and the reason you became a thug is because you don't want to be on the losing end, you also want to get that advantage of reproductive rights from women... now if you are not a thug, should i say you are fronting or just copying what the experts have written and putting them in your own words for readers to read, should i also say that, you will have the same fate as every good men, because, according to you, you wrote that non thug men and rich men will train up a thug child because they will be cuckold

its a character defect you have to debate people not what they say. that's why you end up insulting people because you don't separate people and points.

correct that thing in you. stop defending yourself. people are not what they write about.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
its a character defect you have to debate people not what they say. that's why you end up insulting people because you don't separate people and points.

correct that thing in you. stop defending yourself. people are not what they write about.

the problem with you is that you are quick to cry out personal attack when being debated with.. have you ever been in a debate before

so basically what you are trying to say is that you arent about what you write about and that person shouldn't take you seriously because you are just fronting.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

the problem with you is that you are quick to cry out personal attack when being debated with.. have you ever been in a debate before

so basically what you are trying to say that you arent about what you write about and that people shouldnt take you serious.
if you can't get it up to now, let's leave it. you won't get it.

no harm done. you are what you are and are not prepared to learn something new. peace out.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:

if you can't get it up to now, let's leave it. you won't get it.

no harm done. you are what you are and are not prepared to learn something new. peace out.

dude nothing to learn from you.. your usual way to run away...peace out.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ubunja(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

dude nothing to learn from you.. your usual way to run away...peace out.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

reproductive success are for poor men

so only thugs makes women pregnant according to you.

wait wait...are you equating yourself to a thug..have you ever committed a crime before, be in prison, done crazy anti social stuff that people fear.

in the society, i live in called Nigeria, the man that has societal success controls the woman and the thugs. only a dummy will miss the chance not to get that power when given to.

so in essence, ubunja is poor
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

reproductive success are for poor men

so only thugs makes women pregnant according to you.

wait wait...are you equating yourself to a thug..have you ever committed a crime before, be in prison, done crazy anti social stuff that people fear.

in the society, i live in called Nigeria, the man that has societal success controls the woman and the thugs. only a dummy will miss the chance not to get that power when given to.

not always true cos there are thugs in nigeria who also have societal success and control women as well.men like cheif bob izua and tony kabaka are men u might regard as thugs but they have their position in politics and they control any lady they want.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so in essence, ubunja is poor

you never can tell..some poor and weak men love reading lot of anti-female books to cover up their anger for their lack of women.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
not always true cos there are thugs in nigeria who also have societal success and control women as well.men like cheif bob izua and tony kabaka are men u might regard as thugs but they have their position in politics and they control any lady they want.

yes..local thugs with local power..all their power can be taken away by the gentleman in the state house.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

you never can tell..some poor and weak men love reading lot of anti-female books to cover up their anger for their lack of women.
that's why they ending up with baby mamas. he is just a sad soul
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
Have you noticed that the best sweet talkers are poor men? they know they don't have the cash, the car and the means to get the type of women they want, to compete with the rich men in getting women, the poor man uses his mouth, they know how to sweet mouth and assure a woman into poverty, they know how to sell big dreams, they know how to sell a woman things that no woman have ever heard of, i call poor men "women dreams marketers". many of them know they will never pass their present stage but they surely need companions that they can also put in their present conditions, to them it is better for two people to suffer than for one person to suffer( two heads is better than one head), for the poor man, every woman that marries a rich man is a gold digger that is because of his jealousy while those that marry poor men are good woman and has done a noble deed due to their religious upbringing ( the poor shall inherit the earth, he that findth a good wife findth a good thing mentality)

You see, the poor man is a good innovator of words, he forms words daily, very good in reading dictionaries to bring out words that will confuse a woman, i am sure, they invented the popular slogan " you are the sugar in my tea" the crokroach in my cupboard and all sort of illogical and funny love slogans to get a woman, they know how to make a woman go mad with their silly peoms, i think i wont be suprised, if they also invented the love letter, anyway, why waste my money to go see a woman when i can just send a love letter by post or give it to amaka to give my gf when she reaches her destination" every piece ofinformation that comes out from the poor man mouths when talking to a girl is to market something precious they dont have, once the woman has bought their marketing message and they have gotten what they want, they start acting strange and funny, if he was ambitious, he becomes unambitious,, if he was lovely, he becomes unlovely, if he was a dreamer, he becomes a deep thinker, the reason why he behaves like that is because he has sold you a dream packaged with poverty and you fell for it. you married him, he has gotten what he wants, he is now comfortable and relaxed, he is happy, now you are fat, unattractive and cant run then you look up at your poor man with regret and cry "I thy know"

The poor man is a liar, a seller of big and unrealistic dreams that he himself known he cant pull...ladies beware.
Not all poor men are liars...perhaps most.
I'm a poor man at the moment but I don't tell lies,that would be a slap on my face.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2019
Deepfeel:
many of them know they will never pass their present stage but they surely need companions that they can also put in their present conditions,

You are totally wrong there every human being in his right mind dream of a better tomorrow, no man will have that belief that I will never pass this present stage, undecided
Truth be heard,every man dreams of a better tomorrow but the difference is ACTION.
It might interest you to know that most poor men are comfortable and happy being poor.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by Deepfeel(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2019
morningstar55:

Truth be heard,every man dreams of a better tomorrow but the difference is ACTION.
It might interest you to know that most poor men are comfortable and happy being poor.
I have never heard a poor man beat his chest with pride to say am poor and proud of my poverty
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by bigpriik: 1:05pm On May 27, 2019
morningstar55:

this one is high on weed ,if you love poverty please don't generalize it.
Re: Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women by ImaIma1(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2019
lilwetdick:

i didnt make anything personal.. you said only thugs have reproduction right.. i asked if you were a thug, for you to bring something like that you must have lived the life to write something like that

if a man says something he truly believes, what is wrong in asking that man if he is talking from experience.

You seem to be derailing your own thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who Drink Garrrrri? / Please, Recommend Effective Abortion Pills For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.