Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (46068 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 5:25pm On May 25, 2019
Bolustical:

Eze-Ndigbo Akure got what deserved.

If tomorrow he does the same thing again, he'd be flogged with copper wire. cheesy. So face your region. Yorubas know how to handle themselves.

At least, Akeredolu unlike Ugwuanyi will not weep over it. He'll swing to action.
Yarn them brother

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Tobichimezie: 5:25pm On May 25, 2019
Westtimeline:
Leave them. Ordinary Fulani cows chased their children away from school. 20 of their people slaughtered recently in enugu but they are here carrying fake news.
I'm currently in Enugu now and nothing of that sort happened anywhere. I won't descend into the tribal drivel you kids shamelessly engage yourselves in here, but let's be careful with how we peddle fake news around cause miscreants could gain access to the internet very easily, see reports like this, and start looking for innocent people to kill based on their ethnic affiliations.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

It was a fake news that was created by One of your own in order to counter the issue of Herdsmen that chased your elders aways from their accentral Land last week. Unfortunately, the biggot mod moved It to FP ..
Again unfortunately for you, the rumour has been debunked
Lol, keep fooling yourself. We all saw the pictures. Did we not see your governor crying and declared fasting and prayers wink

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
Tobichimezie:

I'm currently in Enugu now and nothing of that sort happened anywhere. I won't descend into the tribal drivel you kids shamelessly engage yourselves in here, but let's be careful with how we peddle fake news around cause miscreants could gain access to the internet very easily, see reports like this, and start looking for innocent people to kill based on their ethnic affiliations.
You are currently in enugu, you must be in all part of enugu at the same time and all the time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/update-fulani-herdsmen-kill-20-in-enugu-rampage-punch.206333/&ved=2ahUKEwiT882ZjbfiAhVdRRUIHZmrCGAQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0-1iaVBYkXcP61i3OmIpvX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by JonDon12: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
What is the score now . Fulani vs Yoruba. They have been dealing with the Yoruba for so long now since the days of

Afonja,
General Babafemi Ogundipe( The Great Coward),
Awolowo,
Idiagbon,
MKO,
Shonekan,
Generals Diya and Adisa GOC Beggar Command.

Yet they keep on hating the Ibos who have done nothing to them, Afonja sef.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Like I told your brother on the other thread, it sounds ridiculous for second largest ethnic group in Nigeria to be slave to 7th ethnic group unless if you wish to disgrace your ancestors.

If you want to see a slave, get closer to a mirror grin
Eyah, what an Ijaw grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Tobichimezie: 5:44pm On May 25, 2019
Westtimeline:
You are currently in enugu, you must be in all part of enugu at the same time and all the time.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/update-fulani-herdsmen-kill-20-in-enugu-rampage-punch.206333/&ved=2ahUKEwiT882ZjbfiAhVdRRUIHZmrCGAQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0-1iaVBYkXcP61i3OmIpvX
Did you even read the report you posted? Check the date of the incident culled from the same report and get back to me... I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt, cause I'm trying hard not to convince myself that you are not this stupid, slow and egregiously daft... I pity the parents that unfortunately birthed a low IQ individual like you. Thanks for wasting my time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
JonDon12:
What is the score now . Fulani vs Yoruba. They have been dealing with the Yoruba for so long now since the days of Afonja, General Babafemi Ogundipe( The Great Coward), Awolowo, Idiagbon, MKO, Shonekan, Generals Diya and Adisa GOC Beggar Command. Yet they keep on hating the Ibos who have done nothing to them, Afonja sef.

Igbo see your life nobody is taking about This
https://dailytimetv.com/anambra-traditional-ruler-cries-out-for-help-over-threat-by-fulani-herdsmen/

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by JonDon12: 5:58pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:

Igbo see your life nobody is taking about This
https://dailytimetv.com/anambra-traditional-ruler-cries-out-for-help-over-threat-by-fulani-herdsmen/

See what I am saying. Instead of doing what you can to help your own community and free unaselves from Hausa bondage, you are attacking Igbo People. See what I mean. Perfect example.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2019
JonDon12:

See what I am saying. Instead of doing what you can to help your own community and free unaselves from Hausa bondage, you are attacking Igbo People. See what I mean. Perfect example.

That doesn't change the fact that you are ijaw slaves

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by nicepoker101(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2019
And the useless government is heading towards acquiring a special radio station for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Did you even read the report you posted? Check the date of the incident culled from the same report and get back to me... I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt, cause I'm trying hard not to convince myself that you are not this stupid, slow and egregiously daft... I pity the parents that unfortunately birthed a low IQ individual like you. Thanks for wasting my time.
Wow, I never knew you came from an unfortunate cursed parents that refused to teach an unfortunate being like you. You should have told me you would have loved to involve your cursed parents in the discussion. You have invited your parents to the discussion and I will be glad to help you curse them well. Thanks for the initiation nitwit. Oya bring it on since you have no regard for your useless parents at home. I am ready to help you drag them uselessly in the mud.

Anyone who will hide my comment shall know no peace.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westbestside: 6:57pm On May 25, 2019
Westtimeline:
Wow, I never knew you came from an unfortunate cursed parents that refused to teach an unfortunate being like you. You should have told me you would have loved to involve your cursed parents in the discussion. You have invited your parents to the discussion and I will be glad to help you curse them well. Thanks for the initiation nitwit. Oya bring it on since you have no regard for your useless parents at home. I am ready to help you drag them uselessly in the mud.

Nice one. Well deserved response from you to him.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by movingclouds(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
loveth360:
We yorubas dont have problem with that,

we are accommodators.
I bet it you're not Yoruba.. You're a Fulani.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 7:05pm On May 25, 2019
movingclouds:

I bet it you're not Yoruba.. You're a Fulani.. Lol
She be osu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Texman21: 7:09pm On May 25, 2019
omo see fight for this thread,lemme be going
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Tobichimezie: 7:22pm On May 25, 2019
Westtimeline:

See painment grin grin grin, I really got under your skin didn't I? Compound dunce, you can't even express yourself in well structured English, just see how re.tarded and listlessly dyslexic you sound when trying to sound anything close to intelligible. Next time you want to be sleek with your tribal innuendo, aside from your penchant to be eternally misinformed, daft, and devoid of the basic need to research before jumping the gun... then maybe I'll consider you eligibly sane enough to meet my requisite time and consideration(s). Me I no get your time, I have a life, money to spend and enjoy, and fun moments to catch up with on a beautiful Saturday like this. So I'll leave you to bask in your worthlessness, of course I expect another trash/attempt-to-sound-smart retort from you( I'll advise you use that time to learn proper grammar structures), and quit making a fool of yourself.

To waste other people's time, no be me you go take shine, Dindinrin oshi.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Elemosho478: 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

It was a fake news that was created by One of your own in order to counter the issue of Herdsmen that chased your elders aways from their accentral Land last week. Unfortunately, the biggot mod moved It to FP ..
Again unfortunately for you, the rumour had been debunked.
Face your masters and your Lovers today ..Stop calling Igbos grin grin

No one is calling you spineless cowards for anything, face your business in South East and we will face our business in South west

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Elemosho478: 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Tinibu knew that it would get to this extent, but the clown gives no damn hence his support for Aso rock terrorist.
He's ready to send his brothers to their early graves because of his selfish ambition he won't achieve.

I Saw a thread where one afonja clown was insulting Igbos, telling Igbos that they won't succeed in separating them from Fulanis that they are inseparable..

"No matter how Igbos try, they will never separate us from Fulanis, they are very mischievous and are hell bent in causing disaffection between yorubas and Fulanis. Our relationship with Fulanis remains strong. Igbos are jealous of our mutual relationship with them that's why they are always emphasinzing on Herdsmen issue constantly

I gave up after reading that comment. Of course the comment came from One of Tinibu's on-line miscreants.
Now the palace of their monarch is under siege by their "Lovers", what's the way forward ?
It's a pity.

Face Your business while we handle our matters

I don't know what is your obsession with Yoruba on this forum

We are already handling the situation, Fulani Bloodbath will happen in South West if they overstep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by ScotMisile: 10:07pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:

That doesn't change the fact that you are ijaw slaves

By history Ndigbo have never been slaves, but by history you have always been defeated slaves

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

By history Ndigbo have never been slaves, but by history you have always been defeated slaves

But you still remain slave ask Asari your master and don't disturb me am not your master

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:43pm On May 25, 2019
Tobichimezie:

See painment grin grin grin, I really got under your skin didn't I? Compound dunce, you can't even express yourself in well structured English, just see how re.tarded and listlessly dyslexic you sound when trying to sound anything close to intelligible. Next time you want to be sleek with your tribal innuendo, aside from your penchant to be eternally misinformed, daft, and devoid of the basic need to research before jumping the gun... then maybe I'll consider you eligibly sane enough to meet my requisite time and consideration(s). Me I no get your time, I have a life, money to spend and enjoy, and fun moments to catch up with on a beautiful Saturday like this. So I'll leave you to bask in your worthlessness, of course I expect another trash/attempt-to-sound-smart retort from you( I'll advise you use that time to learn proper grammar structures), and quit making a fool of yourself.

To waste other people's time, no be me you go take shine, Dindinrin oshi.
Sure, cos I don't drag my parents in the mud like you do.
See foolish idiot talking about grammar without checking his.
Ask the idiot like you to identify the error now, you can't. You think all those rum you put up there are grammar with substance. We know your type with your kindergarten grammar.

Who ask you if you have money to spend or not, who doesn't know many online billionaires like you that see
sell Gala inside traffic in real life. Money ko, paper ni. All these small boys self. And he won dey form someone with intelligent here but with infinitesimal brain.

Next time, small boy like you should learn how to post comments online so you don't end up disgracing your parents has you have done today.

Foolish nincompoop. Upgraded dimwit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Elemosho478: 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

Who told you that?

Igbo have always been slaves from Generation to Generation according to history

Igala Enslaved and Colonized you

Benin Enslaved and Colonized you

You were also slaves to Ijaw

You have been nothing but slaves from Generation to Generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Strikethem: 10:56pm On May 25, 2019
Westtimeline:
Sure, cos I don't drag my parents in the mud like you do.
See foolish idiot talking about grammar without checking his.
Ask the idiot like you to identify the error now, you can't. You think all those rum you put up there are grammar with substance. We know your type with your kindergarten grammar.

Who ask you if you have money to spend or not, who doesn't know many online billionaires like you that see
sell Gala inside traffic in real life. Money ko, paper ni. All these small boys self. And he won dey form someone with intelligent here but with infinitesimal brain.

Next time, small boy like you should learn how to post comments online so you don't end up disgracing your parents has you have done today.

Foolish nincompoop. Upgraded dimwit.
Chai, na person pikin you finish like this. grin You no get joy o.

Everybody na billionaires online na, so why are you surprised cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Timmypromise(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hehehehe e pain am... Slave like you.. . Go tell Tinubu the coward to face hell rufai

But that guy mention pain you
Tell cownu to defend it that igbos are not ijaw slaves

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

Maybe we should ask Asari cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Westtimeline: 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
Timmypromise:

But that guy mention pain you
Tell cownu to defend it that igbos are not ijaw slaves
grin Asari told them point blank. Mentioned their name.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Elemosho478: 11:04pm On May 25, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hehehehe e pain am... Slave like you.. . Go tell Tinubu the coward to face hell rufai

You are obviously the one in pain here, I just told you your history and the truth

Have you beg Asari your Lord and master? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Yankee101: 12:06am On May 26, 2019
Don't let these guys' impunity continue. We must stand up. Or no one will for us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch by Nobody: 1:49am On May 26, 2019
This is just the beginning for these cone heads, more to come.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.