Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, (547 Views)

The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Easybela(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2019
undecided Mr "Nice", why do u give her monthly stipend ,why did u make her your responsibility?, are u her father?, what has she contributed to your life?,the handwriting is very clear,flee!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Trini4000(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2019
If you want peace..

You know what to do .

1 Like

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Beadex1(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2019
Josephilemona:
I have a girlfriend who is a corper, beside every beginning of the month I normally give her monthly stipend at least for a mature girl that should be enough, but seems she's never satisfied with it, after squandering she begins to demand more, if am not able to provide, she becomes angry and aggressive, so I asked her she does with her monthly nysc allawe, she said she Normally share with her siblings and parent, but want to drain me. advise please, am I truly stingy or she's greedy?
some girls are so self centred... The don't mind draining you for their selfish gain

2 Likes

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by badadvice(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Bro tbh with you, i think you're stingy and uncaring.
That's your babe for godsake.
Your fvcking woman.
Your damn missing rib.
I'll advise you treat her right bro.
Nysc is not a nice place for a lady without financial support.
Help your woman whenever and however she wants it.
Las las na both of una go enjoy the dividend when she finish.
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Easybela post=78712070] undecided Mr "Nice", why do u give her monthly stipend ,why did u make her your responsibility?, are u her father?, what has she contributed to your life?,the handwriting is very clear,flee!!
thanks so much, was just trying to show human face, I too have younger ones to Carter for, I really appreciate.
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by abelprice(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
That's your babe for god's sake.
Your fvcking woman.
Your damn missing rib.
I was almost moved by your comment..... till I saw the name of your moniker... grin
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by CreepyBlackpool: 5:35pm On May 25, 2019
Nigerian hoes an their entitlement mentality!angry

*spits

Are you her father Does she not realise you too have siblings and relatives

Las las na you wey dey feed her entitlement and selfish mentality!
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
Am in your shoes too
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by luminouz(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2019
Easybela:
undecided Mr "Nice", why do u give her monthly stipend ,why did u make her your responsibility?, are u her father?, what has she contributed to your life?,the handwriting is very clear,flee!!!
I wanted to comment before but ur post said all I wanted to say..kudos

1 Like

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
continue paying her salary. employer of labour

2 Likes

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Harrymig1(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
RUN!!!
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
That's your babe for god's sake.
Your fvcking woman.
Your damn missing rib.

so I am now a stingy man, I bought phone worth 35k for her, where is the stinginess, I bought phone worth 19k for her younger sister, where is the stinginess, I waybill foodstuffs from the north to south east just for her use, so where is the stinginess, couple with monthly stipend, so you want to be caring and forget my beloved family and siblings for a girl I haven't paid Shishi on her head ABI, I can't kill myself.
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Josephilemona(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
badadvice:
That's your babe for godsake.
Your fvcking woman.
Your damn missing rib.
so I am now a stingy man, I bought phone worth 35k for her, where is the stinginess, I bought phone worth 19k for her younger sister, where is the stinginess, I waybill foodstuffs from the north to south east just for her use, so where is the stinginess, couple with monthly stipend, so you want to be caring and forget my beloved family and siblings for a girl I haven't paid Shishi on her head ABI, I can't kill myself

1 Like

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by fecta: 6:01pm On May 25, 2019
Josephilemona:
I have a girlfriend who is a corper, beside every beginning of the month I normally give her monthly stipend at least for a mature girl that should be enough, but seems she's never satisfied with it, after squandering she begins to demand more, if am not able to provide, she becomes angry and aggressive, so I asked her she does with her monthly nysc allawe, she said she Normally share with her siblings and parent, but want to drain me. advise please, am I truly stingy or she's greedy?

Oga if you can't give her the money someone will give her 10% of it and tear her punaon your behalf.

I have always told guys , a single girl that asks you for money when you are not married is a Automatic Olosho.

Ask the poster below to share his experience

Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by MJBOLT: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
no wonder she feels entitled to your money to the point of getting angry.

Josephilemona:

so I am now a stingy man, I bought phone worth 35k for her, where is the stinginess, I bought phone worth 19k for her younger sister, where is the stinginess, I waybill foodstuffs from the north to south east just for her use, so where is the stinginess, couple with monthly stipend, so you want to be caring and forget my beloved family and siblings for a girl I haven't paid Shishi on her head ABI, I can't kill myself.
Re: Can't An Average Man Have Relationship In Peace Again, by Jokerman(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2019
I was single during my NYSC days... I lived in a room self con then alone at Aba, and I was grateful for it... I had peace of mind, not to to think about giving woman money or whether she's cheating on me!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy What Is The Worst Thin Ur Gf ,wife Or Parent Have Ever Said To You. / Who Is Online ..I Need Advise / Guys,ever Been Treated This Way?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.