Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! (3513 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by bishopkay: 2:44pm On May 26, 2019
Do you all remember Niger and Cameroon's initial response to boko haram? Gej then told them to secure their side of the border but they refused and called it a Nigerian crisis. But when boko haram started slaughtering people on their border towns, they paid attention to it right?

That's what's happening to metaphysical now... SMH

1 Like

Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by iberrylee(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
MetaPhysical:
Fulani herdsmen are missionaries for Islamization agenda, period!

Abolition
1. Licensed gun owners will be disarmed
2. All gun ownership is then prohibited
3. Leaders are seized on trumped charges
4. Leaders are killed

Waiver
5. Hunters gun ownership is occupational
6. Fulani gun ownership is occupational

Conflict and Terror
7. Fulani will graze cattle unchallenged
8. Conflict will expand beyond farmlands
9. Broadcast in fulani will be crypted
10. Lands are seized using terror
11. Seized lands acquire Emirs

Army Returns
12. Army will seize power
13. Constitution is suspended
14. Decrees are issued
15. Attempts to dislodge new Emirs fail
16. ISIS expands and fight for Emirs
17. Army is dislodged from power.

The Sultanate of Nigeria, Abuja
18. Abuja/Lagos ports/Delta oil under Fulani
19. An Islamic Constitution is imposed
20. Sharia rules!

[/s]
Ipob are peaceful terrorist
Fulani na ipob brother
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by Optional09: 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
and you think other ethnic nationalities will just sit down n watch? hmmm, let them try it and see...they will know Nigeria is not Rwanda or Burundi....even the world will feel the drama that will unfold....let them watch

keep quiet, only NEPA will beat you up and ask for your ATM pin for not paying for darkness
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by MetaPhysical: 12:48am On May 27, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Excellent response that i applaud yet again! I am really curious what your first degree is.

I am also curious about the last sentence. If you don't want to provide responses here, you can mention me on an obscure page and i will delete as soon as i read it. THANKS.

It is great to see 1 intellectual out of thousands of dullards on Nairaland. I disagree with some of the Islamization points but i am objective enough to see a lot of truth within and appreciate the critical thinking skills you showed.

Thanks again, Ivar. We are already having the conversation here in this thread, what needs to be said openly will be shared, let us excuse private thoughts from revelation on the web.

I do not emphasize much on academic specialization because except for a few fields of knowledge majority of lessons taught in higher institutions are theories. Their application and meaning becomes more profound in the challenges of human interaction, but if you must know, I studied Political Science and my next goal is to enroll back in school for diploma in conflicts negotiation.
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by MetaPhysical: 1:27am On May 27, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
The is one thread that can be passed for a PhD thesis on Neocolonianisn in Nigeria state.

Good job @metaphysical.
U sound like the defunct Billyonaire of NL

Ivantheterrible more ink to your pen.

As for osagyefo98 the Fulani terrorist... keep on dancing naked. We know u

Thanks bro! grin
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by lastmessenger: 5:56am On May 27, 2019
bishopkay:

My thoughts too and I made that clear when I quoted the first guy who abused him.

He saw these things and even if he chose not to, we told him and his ilk but he instead chose to abandon good reason and walk the path of destruction because tifnubu is involved.

We told them we needed a united southern front but they kept building walls and even helped rig buhari into power now he's coming here to spew all the rubbish we saw before hand? Or is it because it's hitting ondo now that he's complaining?

We saw through buhari and his body language a long time ago but for selfish reasons yoruba people like metaphysical played ethnic and regional sentiments about it then today he's saying all the rubbish?

You yorubas should be aware of one thing...we at the south south are very violence prone and weapons to fight back are not that difficult to get. My village I won't make mention of for security reasons, fulanis don't go there and I can boldly say they don't have any camps around that area because when they tried rubbish the first time, we matched them fire for fire and kept at it till they learned not to come into our lands anymore. Many fulanis died and the rest learned to leave us alone.

I believe People of the south east also have their back ups.

But you yorubas will play politics with everything and anything. Your yoruba leaders have bastardized and rubbished your Afenifere and your OPC. They have turned them to toothless bull dogs all in the bid to look politically correct- in your own terms, political sophistication. The OPC we grew up knowing was feared and respected nation wide but today, any brown toothed politician can curse them and nothing would happen.

How many reasonable south south leaders with good followership have you heard come on out to openly condemn south south militants with as much belligerance as you peoples tinubu does afenifere and other pro yoruba groups simply because they are not politically aligned?

The only thing that can save Nigeria is a detribalized leader which Nigeria lost when the yoruba fifth columnists conspired to play the ostrich as usual while buhari's cabal rigged him back into power.

What the north is doing now is called testing the waters.... They are seeing where resistance would come from and they are adapting well. Let everyone be at alert and keep your guns handy because you may need it sooner than later.
What many people have failed to understand is that what Metaphysical is doing is all part of a grand conspiracy by them of the western block to get back to power come 2023. These guys do not care if Nigeria burn as long as a south westherner becomes president.

I do not believe that Metaphysical is just waking up to reality. As a matter of fact, he has been abreast with reality but for the sake of Power returning to the south west he chose to spit on the dead carcasses of men,women and children both born and onborn slaughtered the Benue, Plateau, Taraba,Zamfara etc. He sang in the same tune with Miyetti Allah who sings to the high heavens praising buhari,he cursed Ipob and their leaders who from the onset made plain through many speeches the underground conspiracy to enthrone Fulani supremecy.

This is the conspiracy, now that they have successfully enthroned buhari for second tenure,they must sing in a different tone,condemning the actions of the president and his kinsmen so that they can buy the sentiment of the rest of the southerner in preparation for the 2023 coming election. The only way to get south south and soth east to support a yoruba presidency is to sing in the same to tune with them.

Now let me tell you something that we all must bear in mind, the islamisation agenda is real and it's unfolding. This is tns first time since I was born that I am seeing all heads of security headed by the same people with the same religion. I am seeing selective justice in the pages of the newspaper everyday of my life. I am seeing killers being pampared and rewarded with more money to buy more guns to kill more. I am seeing those who speak truth being called enemies of the state and DSS sent after them. I am seeing for the first time in my life an unarmed group being tagged a terrorist organization while an international recognized terrorist group called mere criminals. I am seeing collaborations by the southern people with the jihadist just for the sake of material gain eg Amechi,Oshiomole etc

The only way to survive in the trying times is for you all to conquer the fear of death and be ready to fight for people,for your faith,for your freedom, for your onborn children. Those who died do not have anything to worry about but if you are alive you must live with human dignity free from subjugation by other human breeds of different stocks.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by Earthquake3: 7:22am On May 27, 2019
lastmessenger:
What many people have failed to understand is that what Metaphysical is doing is all part of a grand conspiracy by them of the western block to get back to power come 2023. These guys do not care if Nigeria burn as long as a south westherner becomes president.

I do not believe that Metaphysical is just waking up to reality. As a matter of fact, he has been abreast with reality but for the sake of Power returning to the south west he chose to spit on the dead carcasses of men,women and children both born and onborn slaughtered the Benue, Plateau, Taraba,Zamfara etc. He sang in the same tune with Miyetti Allah who sings to the high heavens praising buhari,he cursed Ipob and their leaders who from the onset made plain through many speeches the underground conspiracy to enthrone Fulani supremecy.

This is the conspiracy, now that they have successfully enthroned buhari for second tenure,they must sing in a different tone,condemning the actions of the president and his kinsmen so that they can buy the sentiment of the rest of the southerner in preparation for the 2023 coming election. The only way to get south south and soth east to support a yoruba presidency is to sing in the same to tune with them.

Now let me tell you something that we all must bear in mind, the islamisation agenda is real and it's unfolding. This is tns first time since I was born that I am seeing all heads of security headed by the same people with the same religion. I am seeing selective justice in the pages of the newspaper everyday of my life. I am seeing killers being pampared and rewarded with more money to buy more guns to kill more. I am seeing those who speak truth being called enemies of the state and DSS sent after them. I am seeing for the first time in my life an unarmed group being tagged a terrorist organization while an international recognized terrorist group called mere criminals. I am seeing collaborations by the southern people with the jihadist just for the sake of material gain eg Amechi,Oshiomole etc

The only way to survive in the trying times is for you all to conquer the fear of death and be ready to fight for people,for your faith,for your freedom, for your onborn children. Those who died do not have anything to worry about but if you are alive you must live with human dignity free from subjugation by other human breeds of different stocks.

U dey mind those Afonjas, two faced things

Go through his post and see how he's being sleeping with his Fulani masters
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by MetaPhysical: 8:10am On May 27, 2019
lastmessenger:

There is nothing wrong in having all the security heads come from same ethnic background or religion but what you do with the power is what people will respond to.

In core North there are states where the entire security appointments and administration are all exclusive to one ethnic group and religion. Same thing in East, you have government and its appointees belonging to an exclusive group and religion. You do not complain of this pattern in your state government when your Governers in East discriminate against others because they from different state or religious belief, do you? Have you ever had a Muslim governor or deputy governor or in any elected office in your house of assemblies, in spite of the fact that you have SE Muslims? The answer is no.

Federal character is a culture of diversity. It is not only at FG level that a culture of diversity is expected, it should be practiced anywhere we have religious and indigenous diversities. I dont want to turn this thread into a SW/SE issue because the subject is not about region or party but about an issue that is common to impact all who are or likely to be on the receiving end of fulani-friendly programmes. If any group should have the right to complain about the non-diverse composition in Abuja, it should be SW, not SE where you are known to disqualify people because they come from elsewhere.

Forget about how security appointment is composed and focus on the programmes. The programmes is what we have issues with.

Gun ownership is under security. Banditry and terrorism is under security. Kidnap and murder is under security. Arson and vandalism is under security. Ransom, extortion and robbery is under security. ...and now giving broadcast channel to miyetti allah to send out crypted messages to its network of jihad missionaries is unacceptable! These are what people are rejecting.

We must have a government in place, so the business of electing Buhari is separate from the issues that on the table. We had a pro-PDP Assembly the entire 4 years, their duty is to correct or forbid the executive from instituting programmes that is injurious to the citizens. Correct? So how did Saraki and Ekweremadu do on their responsibility to us? How did Dogara and Lasun do? In fact, in addition to a ruling government under which these programmes rolled out, we also have a opposition government and is PDP. What is PDP looking at when all these programmes are formulated? Where is their priority and accountability? When ACN was oposition to PDP they held Jonathan's feet under fire and blocked him from rolling out programmes that are anti-people....and he attempted several times but failed. In one particular instance he got frustrated with Fashola and summoned the governor to Abuja.

Don't let me talk and wash you and your useless governors in East as well your vagabond PDP in shame. Let's just focus on this fulani topic, a common enemy to all and not argue about party or region. Ok? grin
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by sapoyoro(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

There is nothing wrong in having all the security heads come from same ethnic background or religion but what you do with the power is what people will respond to.

In core North there are states where the entire security appointments and administration are all exclusive to one ethnic group and religion. Same thing in East, you have government and its appointees belonging to an exclusive group and religion. You do not complain of this pattern in your state government when your Governers in East discriminate against others because they from different state or religious belief, do you? Have you ever had a Muslim governor or deputy governor or in any elected office in your house of assemblies, in spite of the fact that you have SE Muslims? The answer is no.

Federal character is a culture of diversity. It is not only at FG level that a culture of diversity is expected, it should be practiced anywhere we have religious and indigenous diversities. I dont want to turn this thread into a SW/SE issue because the subject is not about region or party but about an issue that is common to impact all who are or likely to be on the receiving end of fulani-friendly programmes. If any group should have the right to complain about the non-diverse composition in Abuja, it should be SW, not SE where you are known to disqualify people because they come from elsewhere.

Forget about how security appointment is composed and focus on the programmes. The programmes is what we have issues with.

Gun ownership is under security. Banditry and terrorism is under security. Kidnap and murder is under security. Arson and vandalism is under security. Ransom, extortion and robbery is under security. ...and now giving broadcast channel to miyetti allah to send out crypted messages to its network of jihad missionaries is unacceptable! These are what people are rejecting.

We must have a government in place, so the business of electing Buhari is separate from the issues that on the table. We had a pro-PDP Assembly the entire 4 years, their duty is to correct or forbid the executive from instituting programmes that is injurious to the citizens. Correct? So how did Saraki and Ekweremadu do on their responsibility to us? How did Dogara and Lasun do? In fact, in addition to a ruling government under which these programmes rolled out, we also have a opposition government and is PDP. What is PDP looking at when all these programmes are formulated? Where is their priority and accountability? When ACN was oposition to PDP they held Jonathan's feet under fire and blocked him from rolling out programmes that are anti-people....and he attempted several times but failed. In one particular instance he got frustrated with Fashola and summoned the governor to Abuja.

Don't let me talk and wash you and your useless governors in East as well your vagabond PDP in shame. Let's just focus on this fulani topic, a common enemy to all and not argue about party or region. Ok? grin
useless thing...exonerate buhari to fight the collectively fight the same monster he is creating...
apooda eniyan. mtchewww
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by bishopkay: 3:39pm On May 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth and go and wail into buhari's deaf ears grin cheesy

May the fulani locate your home stead next... I hope they rape your mother or sister next time they raid your brown roof republic
Re: Relocating Sultanate From Sokoto To Abuja In 20 Steps! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You and who.
If fulani want let them rape everybody over there, none of our business.

No be only 2023 presidency na 2023 parosidency.
Till then.

Trash....next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet / Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. / Bola Tinubu's Official Website Also Claims Donald Duke's Young Picture As His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.