Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter (2964 Views)

Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think? / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
President Buhari's Wife, Aisha Buhari has been bashed on Twitter for being “deceitful” after she shared a video of Julius Malema, an influential South African politician, who advised President Cyril Ramaphosa against “prisoners”.

The Nigerian First Lady shared the video with hashtags “listen to advice” and “teamwork”.

Twitter users who reacted to the video, called her out and tagged her a deceitful woman with the way she's been deceiving Nigerians and at the same time trying to pass massage.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/aisha-buhari-bashed-for-being-deceitful-after-she-shared-a-video-on-twitter/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
More

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Planet3xi: 8:36pm On May 25, 2019
There the banter continues to fly

check my threads
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Correctgist(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2019
What is this woman trying g to pass to Nigerians?
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by eyeview: 8:58pm On May 25, 2019
Yet when campaigns will reach, she will be seen campaigning for the old man, raising 4 fingers on both hands like a leper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Eze2000(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
Correctgist:
What is this woman trying g to pass to Nigerians?

The fact that you Nigerians are fools. Period

You download and install dead battery in Aso Rock for the second time in a row and think anything good will come of this country. 4 and a half years of starvation awaits you all and this is just the first year.

Sai Baba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by davidodiba(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2019
FP straight

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by phelonrays: 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
Aisha is always confused.......
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:26pm On May 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Rochasstatue(f): 1:08pm On May 26, 2019
Eze2000:

The fact that you Nigerians are fools. Period

You download and install dead battery in Aso Rock for the second time in a row and think anything good will come of this country. 4 and a half years of starvation awaits you all and this is just the first year.

Sai Baba!

In proper Igbo language you are what is called anu mpama, akpa amu, afo anu , atulu.

Summation.

First grade retard.
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Eze2000(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
Rochasstatue:

In proper Igbo language you are what is called anu mpama, akpa amu, afo anu , atulu.

Summation.

First grade retard.

APC agents are welcome to their opinions even if its just another statue built by Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State talking

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
This woman is just a scam like bubu.
if bubu run for third term with nothing to show for it she will still support him and eventually complaining about hunger and security!
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Earthquake3: 2:19pm On May 26, 2019
Come to think of it, Nigerians are fools

The utterances and hunger in the present administration would have resulted in a nationwide revolution
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:48pm On May 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:44am On May 27, 2019
During the elections

She was with the cabals and her husband was the Messiah for the country

After the elections... She is back to her old gimmicks

Aisha Buhari can only fool herself and her zombies
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Rochasstatue(f): 7:32am On May 28, 2019
Eze2000:

APC agents are welcome to their opinions even if its just another statue built by Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State talking

Eze ndi ala.
Bia ka m bunye uche.
Isi adiro gi mma.
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Eze2000(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2019
Rochasstatue:

Eze ndi ala.
Bia ka m bunye uche.
Isi adiro gi mma.

Silence is the best answer for an APC statue in my state... IMO STATE!!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

So long!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by alizma: 10:20am On May 28, 2019
D
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Rochasstatue(f): 11:30am On May 28, 2019
Eze2000:

Silence is the best answer for an APC statue in my state... IMO STATE!!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

So long!

You can't reply in Igbo language.
So you chose to remain silent.
I am Igbo.
I write, speak and breath Igbo.
You are a charlatan, a disease ridden idiot.
An efulefu and nwaobanshi.

If this was 1674, you would have been sold into slavery because you are not only an idiot but also a slowpoke .

This is how I smoke fools like you out.
When they begin forming Igbo, I test their genuineness by writing in Igbo.

Then you see them calling you a fool because they want to hide under silence.

Silence gbu kwa gi there.
Nwalika.
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by BlackfireX: 11:37am On May 28, 2019
This woman ringing tone will be wonderful.....

Hmmmmmm Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2019
Rochasstatue:

You can't reply in Igbo language.
So you chose to remain silent.
I am Igbo.
You are a charlatan, a disease ridden idiot.
An efulefu and nwaobanshi.

If this was 1674, you would have been sold into slavery because you are not only an idiot but also a slowpoke .

Silence gbu kwa gi there.
Nwalika.

Laughs

This is why I chose not to reply to you. Though you are of my tribe, you are an APC agent, a tribalist, a Buhari asslicker and a narrow-minded thinker. Exchanging foul words with you will get me nowhere fast.

Secondly, if you were older than 30 and mature in the head you would be a bit more cautious with insults. Why would I get worked up over one under-30 kid when there are many like you on NL.

The Portuguese were the first to come to West Africa/Nigeria and they did that two centuries before your 1674 date. Unlike you were taught in the schools of our Igboland, I674 was not the year of slavery in Africa but just a year in the long era of slavery that lasted several centuries.

Secondly, all those who were sold into slavery were victims of wicked relatives and neighbors like who led slave traders to kidnap them on farms or on the lonely path to the stream. I'm sure you would have been a very rich man in 1674 but very poor now slavery has been abolished

So this is just about whether I'm Igbo or not? That's why you just started insulting me? May God help us in this country. Try to stop this. There are too many Igbos born and bred overseas who bear the name but cannot speak a word of the language. Apparently, you have not met any before now.

Just to give you peace, I am from Umuom village in Owerri-Nkwoji Town, Nkwerre LGA of IMO state. From the backyard of my big mansion of a family home in the village, you can hear the bell ring at Dick Tiger Memorial Secondary School, Amaigbo. You've heard of the great Nigerian boxer that set the world afire in the 60s and 70s, right? The Great Dick Tiger. He built a big school and hospital in his hometown of Amaigbo which is the next town to mine and there's a private footpath from my backyard straight here, bypassing a stream. My father created that path when he started teaching at the school as a young man in the early 70s before moving to Canada.

I speak 3 languages which are not indigenous to Africa. I also speak my mother tongue Igbo, but do not write it, because, unlike you, I schooled very far away from our beloved Igboland. Hell, I didn't even need to do any useless NYSC. If any of that is a crime come and arrest me as I give you the silence treatment from now on.

Otele buhari gbu kwa gi there.
Keep deciving yourself with Engirigbo and licking Buhari's ass until you are full
Re: Aisha Buhari Bashed After She Shared This Video On Twitter by ngadaAwo: 3:24pm On May 28, 2019
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks / 2023: Winning, Not Zoning Is Pdp’s Focus, Says Wike / APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.