Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) (33619 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by believeucan: 9:30pm On May 25, 2019
Celebrity Blogger turned instagram brand influencer (@iamwakabobo) is set to wed his pretty girl friend of five years. We learnt they have been through thick and thin together, hence his resolve to tie the knot. See photos below

Source: https://www.mycelebrityandi.com/emmanuel-orifa-set-to-wed-girlfriend-of-5-years/

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2019
Hope he is not one of dose bloggers that are disturbing us here with "sure Odd" and see "below comments" grin Anyway happy married life in advance to them

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Fatherscrush: 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
Awwww.. Pretty couple

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
Too short
She go cheat in him

6 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Davidospy: 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Too short
She go cheat in him
������ lol

13 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Davidospy: 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
God bless their marriage grin grin
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Smallcharger: 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
But .... I hope her village people will not come for her.. Pretty girls are possessed ... This guy gets mind sha

4 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Davidospy: 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
Smallcharger:
But .... I hope her village people will not come for her.. Pretty girls are possessed ... This guy gets mind sha

Lol grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Davidospy: 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
They both cool
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by believeucan: 10:08pm On May 25, 2019
Davidospy:
They both cool
grin
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:05pm On May 25, 2019
He should stop waka-ing about after his marriage oooo
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by id4sho(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2019
no More shiloh

16 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 25, 2019
the guy resemble baddo for dah 4th pic

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Westtimeline: 11:08pm On May 25, 2019
Everybody na celebrity. Who dey celebrate am

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by dynamic010(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2019
Emmy b..congrats bro
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2019
I enjoy seeing long term relationships sealing the deal even though I personally don’t fancy it. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by onyx1470(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
them sabi

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by lilyheaven: 11:17pm On May 25, 2019
She is too beautiful to marry

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by GrowYourSales(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2019
They look beautiful together

Wondering how to plenty of customers for your business? Check my signature
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by cr7lomo: 11:23pm On May 25, 2019
She really looked pretty in the first picture but it started to decline from there like say the beauty come de reduce

18 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
I wish u guys all the best

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
She really looked pretty in the first picture but it started to decline from there like say the beauty come de reduce
frfr Man it seemed the beauty experienced the law of diminishing returns

1 Like

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
Na me go marry her before?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by tstx(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2019
Good For Him

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) by Elobless: 12:09am On May 26, 2019
adetolu76:
Do you know you are the one to decide whether to be rich
or poor. Don't wait for private or government work. You can
establish a lucrative business for yourself and become your
own boss. I have been into data business for like 5 months
ago and m doing pretty cool. I want to expose you to
platforms where you can : 1 buy data at cheap rate and sell
to others at your own price 2. print recharge cards on your
home and in your house 3. buy bulk SMS for as low as
50kobo per SMS 4. buy/sell recharge card with at least 4%
discount on each card you sell . for example #96 naira will
be deducted from your wallet for #100 recharge card 5.
Waec/Neco result pin 6. cable TV (DStv, startimes,gotv)
subscription with discounts. REGISTRATION ON THOSE
PLATFORMS ARE FREE. No payment which means you can
start all the above mentioned with any amount you have
starting from #200. Yes I mean it #200. Message to so that
you will added to d WhatsApp group:
0. 8. 0. 3. 1. 5. 2. 4. 2. 5. 9
u have said it all. how does ur group make their own profit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.