Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (65077 Views)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by makinson2865: 2:50pm On May 26, 2019
dapadawee:
it looks fake pls there is room for improvement

Photoshop
Novice spotted.
I bet , u are far fetch from understanding what Photoshop really is. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
He was one of my boy i taught Photoshop..here is one of my work if u don't believe it.. grin

Your sample is poor, very poor. I am no graphics designer sef

2 Likes

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ayo is good but this guy is better smiley

you didn't hear from your Alhaji and you're calm?
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Alhaji ema binu o

Happy sunday
ti mo boil? ki ma binu
anyway same here. hope you're gud
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by novexme(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2019
Nice work, Check out my signature for your aquaculture equipments and general accessories
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by bishopkay: 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
He was one of my boy i taught Photoshop..here is one of my work if u don't believe it.. grin

Bros no vex but your work no tight. I no dey sit down for the private jet u no even rest leg for the ground.... Na float you dey float there look am well.

U try sha ooo but na truth I tell u so
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by spotmataz: 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
VulgarLee:
Bu bu but he still be afonja

Oh No.. Why are you like this na .... Say something intelligent like others haba!

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ti mo boil? ki ma binu

anyway same here. hope you're gud

Yes i am…hope u went to church today wink
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes i am…hope u went to church today wink

No. see as you dey make my body to vibrate with that emoji embarassed
bawo ni ero ibani soro e?
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by geezynoni: 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
Ds is obvious na
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
InansBobo:
great and creative.
One guy on IG @ayocreater is a baddass in photoshop tho; his work in d pix
dis wan still dey learn

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

No. see as you dey make my body to vibrate with that emoji embarassed

bawo ni ero ibani soro e?

I bought another one but i'm yet to retrieve me email
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
no shadow him leg no touch ground
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

you mean phone configuration or what mail are you retrieving?
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 4:13pm On May 26, 2019
Creative by patience, one can't learn Photoshop without being creative, patience, money and Time.
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:19pm On May 26, 2019
VulgarLee:
Bu bu but he still be afonja

Oloriburuku ni o. You are a bastard. Omo ale. Twueh
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 4:20pm On May 26, 2019
spotmataz:

Oh No.. Why are you like this na .... Say something intelligent like others haba!

You have time to ask the thing to have sense. Person wey e sense don melt.
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by dapadawee: 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
makinson2865:

Photoshop
Novice spotted.
I bet , u are far fetch from understanding what Photoshop really is. Happy Sunday
Happy sunday I know it's photoshop all I said is that the roof of your shop is leaking go patch it even my small boy mechanic of 8 years said won gbe si ni abi oga
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
This your work is rubbish, colour ambience doesn't even match the private jet, your feather is crap, your sheo.. Ah don't even get me started with that, where is your leg hanging...
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Oloriburuku ni o. You are a bastard. Omo ale. Twueh
usu rakwa otu nne gi
Onye ofe nmanu
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2019
Damn the guy is good
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Hordbaz(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2019
WiseStarr:
I wish to learn photo shopping but i don't have laptops
good.....the first step to getting solution is to know you have a problem.....identify the problem after...Nd seek probable solution....so my dear we are on course
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
Era of long stories about knowing Jesus Christ are long over, knowing Jesus Christ is all about peace and light and unbelievable power and evil people must fear you that was proved as Jesus Christ I know Paul I know who are you?

Have you confessed your secret sins those sins that are hidden, those communications with the hidden evil marine ,occult world and witches and wizards knowingly and unknowingly, have you confessed those sins that ordinary eyes cannot see?

POWER TALKS AND NOT EMPTY CRITICS and Those are the truth and revelation we emphasise on and speak and not the please come and be Bornagain and you will become blessed and you will become a millionaire over night where as you know it that common peace you don't have,even as a Bornagain #okay even if you grab the money do you have the power to protect the money,hence money need protection and if you say faith in Jesus Christ do you have the light and power and peace of Jesus Christ as his follower?

Do the evil people fear you as Jesus Christ commands and do Satan children get behind you as Jesus Christ commanded their father the devil ? The evil spirit said Jesus Christ I know Paul I know who are you? So when we say it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is it's in your Bible read it.

Many people who claim to know JESUS CHRIST don't even know why he came to the earth and what their right are going forward, in following JESUSCHRIST and when.they hear the reasons as we declare to the whole world they will never listen and accept because they lack knowledge and wisdom and because of what they have been fed with they see new truth&revelation as criticism and judgemental and they forget that from the mouth of Jesus Christ came forth >>ALL THAT CAME BEFORE ME ARE ROBBERS so you that's wise did Jesus Christ criticize and judge people or not? and if I have his power I am very free to judge whoever on earth and beyond including the dead if the dead is holding your star or property we wake them up and collect what he or she have stolen from You #that is our authority from heaven of God of justice and it's you test and see ?

Behold era of long Bible stories are over, hence with the Light of Jesus Christ if you have it you conquer all evil no matter your level in Christ Jesus that's the authority that knowing Jesus Christ brings to those who truly locate him through us why not see the unbelievable truth we speak and authorize human beings to investigate our source thought truth is friend to few people and we don't expect many people to believe us after all how many seers and prophets and pastors followed Jesus Christ in bible time how much more you in this generation who don't know that in the spiritual realm there is no distance Jeremiah 5.21,22
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2019
Juell:

Just checked his work, he's still gat a long way to go
Real long way.. This Bamiloye guy is better off.
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
Not realistic, you didn't cast drop shadows for better blending of the image and background
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Configuration not retrieve wink
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by berbs: 6:16pm On May 26, 2019
yeman2012:
Bros, u still be learner
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by ctecsols: 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
Amazing!

You too can become a Photoshop expert with the Photoshop Top Secret Training Course.

https://ctecstore.com/learn-professional-graphics-design-with-photoshop/
Re: Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Configuration not retrieve wink

Oya shey kia. a ni lati soro

hope you will update me as soon as you're done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.