Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Prediction For 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction For 2011 (625 Views)

This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / My Prediction Of March,28 2015 Presidential Election / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction For 2011 by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
Fellas, ain't a prophet and will never become one but i'm a good analyst in games. Politics is a game so i can take a shot.
Now i don't give a Zap about Jegga but he is the INEC CHAIRMAN who will be conducting the elections after the reign of the hitman and GODFATHER MAURICE IWU. I don't give a Zap if jegga would be another iwu or a new person but all i know is someone will be pronounced president come 2011.
Two strong men are in the race. Two favorites are in the race. And they are fighting for one party, the umbrella which is a powerful force in Nigerian politics. Which other party? PDP of course!
PDP Gives their ticket to ambitious, powerful, famous and professionals. Men who have the ability to pull the crowd. Men who can create an aura of control and seduction. GEJ and IBB has these qualities but one will win
my prediction: whoever wins the PDP primaries, wins the presidential election.
Re: My Prediction For 2011 by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
In addition, i'm not voting for no man because the Nigerian language in elections is THE PEOPLE'S VOTE DON'T COUNT. Its a mere waste of time. I rather think of my interest. Using this available opportunity to make a fortune.
My best leader so far is RAJI FASHOLA. I am located in Anambra not Lagos but when i visited lagos, i was dumbfounded. Fashola has transformed lagos. That's kudos to AC. I see them as closest rivals to PDP. For lagos state, PDP should forget there and maintain their territories because lagos is an AC state already.
Re: My Prediction For 2011 by jamace(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please try and vote. Your vote is very important to rescue this country from the claws of the lions. Your vote will count this time around.
Re: My Prediction For 2011 by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
Its not preaching to me to vote that matters. What matters is how many Nigerians will vote? All man don wise up now. Even if i vote, we all know the party that will win.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Government Institutions in Nigeria / Suspension Of The Nigeria Football Federation Provisionally Lifted By Fifa. / What Virtual Nigeria Says About Real Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.