Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections (29332 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / 2023 Presidency: Southern Governors’ Position May Alter PDP’s Zoning Arrangement / South West And Calculations Ahead Of 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by garfield1: 9:55am On May 26, 2019
monthz:

I SEE A SITUATION WHERE PDP, WILL UNSEAT ROCHAS IN IMO STATE VIA THE COURT.

PDP IS MOVING NORTH, SS AND SE.

APC IS LOCALISED IN SW.
Apc got 32% in ss remember? Whether okorocha or not,apc won orlu zone
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by garfield1: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
monthz:

WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, FEMI IS THE WRONG CANDIDATE THE SW SHOULD HAVE PRESENTED.

EVEN IF HE WINS, THE COURT WILL VOID HIS VICTORY AS A CONVICTED FELONY IN THE UNITED STATES.

THERE ARE TRAVEL BAN FOR CRIMINAL CONVICTS TO PLACES LIKE UK, US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EU.

THE GUY CANNOT EVEN TRAVEL OUT.

HOW DO U THINK, THEY ENDED CHRIS BROWN CAREER? U GET CONVICTED, WE WONT LET U INTO OUR COUNTRY.
Nothing will stop femi from winning.the window to try him has passed.again,ibori and ayade were sued for the same cases but won
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by sameni123(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2019
monthz:
#

GUY, THIS IS NOT A CASE OF EMOTION.

PDP SENATORS ARE NOT DIVIDED, BECOS THEY ARE NOT CONTENDING FOR SENATE PRESIDENT OR SPEAKER HOR.

APC ARE THE ONES CONTESTING.

ALL THE OPPOSITION CANDIDATES WITHIN APC CONTESTING, NEED TO DO IS HAVE A VERY SMALL GROUP FROM APC ALLY WITH PDP AND THEY WIN.

NO NEED FOR THE TYPE OF DESPERATE CAMPAIGN WE SEE FROM FEMI GBAJAMILLA.

I MEAN, WHERE HAVE U SEEN THIS TYPE OF NASS CAMPAIGN IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY?

WITH FEMI NOW GOING TO BEG THE SAME IGBOS HE CURSED IN 2015.

IF THAT DONT TELL U, SOMEBODY IS ALREADY A LOSER, THEN I DONT KNOW WAT WILL.

Provide a link to where Femi cursed the igbos?chrck my anticedent I don't involved in tribal rubbish here but some of you don't have sense ,am Yoruba my elder bro is marrying an ibo in August why are you ppl fill with so much hate that should be channeled towards the politicians stealing our money

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
sameni123:

Provide a link to where Femi cursed the igbos?chrck my anticedent I don't involved in tribal rubbish here but some of you don't have sense ,am Yoruba my elder bro is marrying an ibo in August why are you ppl fill with so much hate that should be channeled towards the politicians stealing our money

AT BOLDED CONGRATZ...
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by sameni123(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=Indispensable85 post=78729161][/quote]
Don't waste your energy on that fool
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Mcreloaded(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Where is sarrki?

Lovelive:

And BuhariAdvo**te?

Snipper is not any nairalanders portion this week.
Am afraid already.

Let's pray they are absent of this thread because they don't have data and as usual the N30000 monthly BMC stipends is not regular since election is practically over.
Let's hope this is the case and not snipper
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:04am On May 26, 2019
sameni123:

HABA! I JUST CONGRATULATED U ON YOUR ELDER BROTHER MARRIAGE TO AN IGBO WOMAN.

MUST WE ALWAYS PLAY POLITICS WITH BITTERNESS?

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2019
post=78727766:
It is so good to know that we have a president who does not intervene in the rule of law.

This can never ever happen in the 16 years of election malpractice in the time of PDP, the party of fraud and corruption.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
This is democracy @ it's peak.

The will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra states.
At the recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.

Continue your self deceit
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Indispensable85(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2019
sameni123:

Lol....... thanks!
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:07am On May 26, 2019
garfield1:

Apc got 32% in ss remember? Whether okorocha or not,apc won orlu zone

APC DID NOT WIN ORLU, BECOS THE RESULT WAS INDUCED.

WAIT FOR APC TO HAND OVER TO PDP IN IMO FIRST AND SEE WAT HAPPENS WITH REGARDS TO ORLU.

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Mcreloaded(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Felix Terungwa Dav,

Writing all these truckload of bullshit will not increase the sales of your rotten Vulture meat barbecue business, rather, it will increase your high blood pressure... I will advise you to stay clear off any substance called SNIPER for now.

Yours sincerely,
Jason Scoolari.

Where is sarrki?
Buhariadvocate?

Please tell him, the major BMC have not shown up I pray it is because they don't have data since the N30 000 monthly salary has been stopped.

Hope this is the case and not sniper
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by JasonScoolari: 10:11am On May 26, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Where is sarrki?
Buhariadvocate?

Please tell him, the major BMC have not shown up I pray it is because they don't have data since the N30 000 monthly salary has been stopped.

Hope this is the case and not sniper
Bro, they couldn't withstand the judgement given by the Supreme Court.... The sacrificial lamb here is Felix Terungwa Dav. He choose to remain stupid.

sarrki is doing well now.
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by bkool7(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2019
Esseite:

Okorocha should not be given that mandate but rather be cooling off in jail, how do you hold an electoral officer at gunpoint or duress to declare you winner....if this is allowed to pass, we can aswell say bye to democracy as the target would leave the polls to kidnapping of electoral officers.

For YPP, its Uba's decision, its solely his choice so as everyother Senator.

What did the inec results say?

Okorocha won the election and still held the returning officer hostage. ..that's not making sense
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:13am On May 26, 2019
bkool7:

What did the inec results say?

Okorocha won the election and still held the returning officer hostage. ..that's not making sense

DONT MIND DEM.

AS SOON AS IHEDIOHA ENTERS DOUGLAS HOUSE, THEY WILL KNOW HOW AND WEN APC WON ORLU.
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2019
monthz:
#

GUY, THIS IS NOT A CASE OF EMOTION.

PDP SENATORS ARE NOT DIVIDED, BECOS THEY ARE NOT CONTENDING FOR SENATE PRESIDENT OR SPEAKER HOR.

APC ARE THE ONES CONTESTING.

ALL THE OPPOSITION CANDIDATES WITHIN APC CONTESTING, NEED TO DO IS HAVE A VERY SMALL GROUP FROM APC ALLY WITH PDP AND THEY WIN.

NO NEED FOR THE TYPE OF DESPERATE CAMPAIGN WE SEE FROM FEMI GBAJAMILLA.

I MEAN, WHERE HAVE U SEEN THIS TYPE OF NASS CAMPAIGN IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY?

WITH FEMI NOW GOING TO BEG THE SAME IGBOS HE CURSED IN 2015.

IF THAT DONT TELL U, SOMEBODY IS ALREADY A LOSER, THEN I DONT KNOW WAT WILL.

This is why I said that you guys are too emotional. So you haven't noticed that so many Pdp legislators are in the fore front of the election of Femi and lawan?
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:15am On May 26, 2019
Indispensable85:

This is why I said that you guys are too emotional. So you haven't noticed that so many Pdp legislators are in the fore front of the election of Femi and lawan?

LET US LEAVE THIS FEMI/LAWAN BUSINESS AND SEE WAT HAPPENS NEXT MONTH.

U WILL SOON LEARN TO STOP TAKING OTHERS AS FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by sameni123(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2019
monthz:

Sorry bro ,we not each other's enemies those politicians are thanks
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by monthz: 10:17am On May 26, 2019
sameni123:

Sorry bro ,we not each other's enemies those politicians are thanks

COOL!
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by martowskin1(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2019
post=78727766:
It is so good to know that we have a president who does not intervene in the rule of law.

This can never ever happen in the 16 years of election malpractice in the time of PDP, the party of fraud and corruption.

God bless Nigeria.

The will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die. Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra states.
At the recent Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Zamfara and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him? We will, and no mistake.

What are u saying..... No body is comparing anything, PDP and APC are same bunch of idiots deceiving people like u.....

Open ur eyes and stop ur party sentiment..... because they are same group shuffling them selves to remain in power ....
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Mcreloaded(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Bro, they couldn't withstand the judgement given by the Supreme Court.... The sacrificial lamb here is Felix Terungwa Dav. He choose to remain stupid.

sarrki is doing well now.

Lol you are right.
Felix is a whole different matter entirely.
He has too much data.
Wish our in house secret agent who was on a mission on the burning train recently can do something about Felix data.
Lol
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by positivelord: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
Esseite:

Okorocha should not be given that mandate but rather be cooling off in jail, how do you hold an electoral officer at gunpoint or duress to declare you winner....if this is allowed to pass, we can aswell say bye to democracy as the target would leave the polls to kidnapping of electoral officers.

For YPP, its Uba's decision, its solely his choice so as everyother Senator.

you must have believe everything you heard about Okorocha and his ceased Certificate of Return... we must learn how to ask questions.for instance, did the figure announce by the electoral officer different from what is in the paper.The answer is no. The result is not in contention,but the announcement. How can an electoral officer,after reading out the figures,make call ,get up and said,he want to go to owerri. And the pple said NO. Take five minutes and call the winner and go where you want to go. Now how does that amount to duress.they are proctecting their votes. If this man had manage to leave the scene,he would have come back and announce the election inconclusive. it may interest you to know bad as Okorocha is,it will be difficult for any of his opponent to defeat him in Orlu Senatorial Zone
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Michael1905(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2019
post=78727766:

God bless Nigeria.

I'm so disappointed in you simply because you failed to attend your HISTORY CLASS. Let me help your generation and give you this primary six current affair assignment.
1. List the number of judgements delivered against or for PDP under GEJ administration.
2. List the number of judgement(s) delivered against or for APC under PMB administration.
3. Compare the power, authority or supremacy of Judiciary under both administrations.

I wish I could help you better but I discovered that there's no amount of fact(s) that will change unsophisticated person like you.
In Rule of Law we trust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by garfield1: 10:33am On May 26, 2019
monthz:

APC DID NOT WIN ORLU, BECOS THE RESULT WAS INDUCED.

WAIT FOR APC TO HAND OVER TO PDP IN IMO FIRST AND SEE WAT HAPPENS WITH REGARDS TO ORLU.
That means ikpeazu votes were induced?
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by ptolemy247(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2019
monthz:
NORTHERN MASTERS OF NIGERIA POLITICS, CLEVERLY POSITIONING THEMSELVES AHEAD OF 2023, WEN THEY WILL ABANDON TINUBU IN APC.

WAIT FOR KANO NEXT.

THE NORTH HAVE LEARNT THAT POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST AND THEY ARE REGROUPING.

Clever statement
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On May 26, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Lol you are right.
Felix is a whole different matter entirely.
He has too much data.
Wish our in house secret agent who was on a mission on the burning train recently can do something about Felix data.
Lol
grin grin grin
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by MorufuAtanda: 10:42am On May 26, 2019
oglalasioux:
Were is NgeneUkwuanu?

Na lamentation him dey do since Supreme Court ruling. E go Don pain am well wellu! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by boban007: 10:54am On May 26, 2019
THIS MEANS ALL APC WASTED VOTES IN ZAMFARA WILL ALSO BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.I HOPE IT WONT AFFECT BUHARI TOO.
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by kinibigdeal(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
post=78727766:

God bless Nigeria.

5 PDP governors lost at the tribunal under Jonathan. Use your head before you write

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by kinibigdeal(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2019
Michael1905:

I'm so disappointed in you simply because you failed to attend your HISTORY CLASS. Let me help your generation and give you this primary six current affair assignment.
1. List the number of judgements delivered against or for PDP under GEJ administration.
2. List the number of judgement(s) delivered against or for APC under PMB administration.
3. Compare the power, authority or supremacy of Judiciary under both administrations.

I wish I could help you better but I discovered that there's no amount of fact(s) that will change unsophisticated person like you.
In Rule of Law we trust

5 PDP governors lost at the tribunal under GEJ. Except he wants us to start naming the state. The Judiciary were totally independent under GEJ. No judge ever went to break Christian fasting with Jonathan in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Emyben(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2019
monthz:

Type in lower case nah

You are hurting our eyes with your incessant use of the letters in Upper case
Re: PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections by Honor10: 11:09am On May 26, 2019
monthz:
NORTHERN MASTERS OF NIGERIA POLITICS, CLEVERLY POSITIONING THEMSELVES AHEAD OF 2023, WEN THEY WILL ABANDON TINUBU IN APC.

WAIT FOR KANO NEXT.

THE NORTH HAVE LEARNT THAT POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST AND THEY ARE REGROUPING.

u are senseless, and u will always be. Aren't u tired of this useless theory, do u know the gap between APC and PDP in this last election, about 400,000 despite the fact that the APC candidates were included in the ballot late. so because of this court ruling now, the north is going to PDP? it is not u I blame, it is those fools that like ur comment I blame.

Yoruba man will become ur President in 2023, those of u that will die wil die, those that will cry will cry. id10ts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.