Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (34515 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Brownshugar69: 5:06pm On May 26, 2019
There is no honor amongst thieves
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Okuda(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
thats what you get when you choose outsiders over your own people!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by mistyebby(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
Chai, Ndo o. If you can disown your own, what will you do to outsiders. They can never trust you, they will always see you as a traitor even to them.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by solmusdesigns: 5:07pm On May 26, 2019
grin

Igbo people and loosely using the word betray
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Beno3: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
This Idiot is still talking... He should be thinking of who next to mould.
ANU M'PAMA !
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Abeyjide: 5:09pm On May 26, 2019
u use greediness to betray urself.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Princedapace(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2019
Hahahahahaha, u dont understand politicians. I pity Igbos in APC. They are not regarded. Even though I dislike PDP and i generally dislike the current structure of the country, pdp remains the only party with national look. The party is suitable as a ruling party while apc is best as an opposition. However, las las, all the politicians are criminals!

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2019
You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry!!!

It's left for Rochas to learn his lesson so as not to be beaten again.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2019
This "thing they are sharing eh" is good, as far as Okorocha and family Limited is out in Imo.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by maxzzo1(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
A drowning man Ahahahahaha
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by bubblesng(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
STILL THINKING ABOUT NEXT LEVEL
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by danjalingo: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Okorocha should stop lamenting and go and sit down. He has been retired politically permanently.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by XavierD(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
The economic value of any politician is the street support he has from his domain

Your enemies watched you betrayed your people, what makes you think they ll trust you
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by BluePrincee: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
adadike:
That is d only thing he inherited from his igbo mother - boldness and fearlessness.
His father is not Igbo?
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
adadike:
That is d only thing he inherited from his igbo mother - boldness and fearlessness.

Is his dad not Igbo?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by TempleHouse: 5:35pm On May 26, 2019
This is the man Igbo nation is banking upon as a prospective candidate and hope for the Presidency.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Reference(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2019
He learnt too late that the ruling APC does not have a serious national agenda. They just appear to use the many to project the interests of the few.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 26, 2019
What was this man's occupation before politics?
I heard he had so many schools in the north.

Never heard or read about his company or biz deals.
Anyway, what do I know.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2019
Okorocha, no one betrayed you, your greed pulled you down..you were ask to take one btw governorship and Senate, insteadyou wnted both and the party said no so as to accommodate others especially hope uzodinma....
if you had listen n taken one, perhaps there would have been hope for the APC in the south east in you..but now, both the south east and you have all lost out.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by porshnuel: 6:05pm On May 26, 2019
U refused to mould a statue for dem each they decided to deal wit u....if nt because of ur greediness u would hv moulded sometin like this

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by vertueptime: 6:11pm On May 26, 2019
Betrayal and lies are words commonly associated with elrufai, so rochas is on point
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by stieyven(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2019
J111333:
This is how the God of poor masses will keep adding confusion and conflict among the wicked leaders.

The day Nigerians will unite against these thieving politicians will be the day of emancipation but it may never happen because the thieves will always use ethnicity and religion to keep diving the masses.

Oh ye foolish IPOB and Afonja crew, continue e-fighting inugo until hunger and suffering reset your brains to default.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by McTobe(m): 6:36pm On May 26, 2019
Rochas will not make a good mafioso. How did he even build his so called wealth before becoming Governor talking like this. He has options and cards to play
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by bizhop01: 6:42pm On May 26, 2019
You can confirm that in the book of lamentation.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Goldencheese(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2019
J111333:
This is how the God of poor masses will keep adding confusion and conflict among the wicked leaders.

The day Nigerians will unite against these thieving politicians will be the day of emancipation but it may never happen because the thieves will always use ethnicity and religion to keep diving the masses.

Oh ye foolish IPOB and Afonja crew, continue e-fighting inugo until hunger and suffering reset your brains to default.

Very, very true.

If you need a business plan talk to us and let us help you or your business prepare a comprehensive, bankable and results-oriented document. See my signature for my contacts. Thanks.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
Rocha's found every opportunity to lambast his ethnic group-especially ,what he termed our shortsighted and biased approach to politics.Now,after alienating many of his ethnic group to play naija politics the "sophiscated" way, he has now been reduced to the bat-neither a bird nor a mamal .Hope he has learnt the lesson 102 in naija politics: that one is only as strong as his ethnic group.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by SocialJustice: 7:03pm On May 26, 2019
adadike:
Is Rochas not igbo?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by malvisguy212: 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
J111333:

bro. it sadden me to see this two tribes fight each other and the Hausa Fulani stay behind watch and unite themselves. igbos and Yoruba disappoint too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Ikechu12: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
I wish they killed him.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Ikechu12: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
Is Rochas not igbo?

He claims he is but we all know his family history. He is an offspring of an Hausa merchant and an Igbo woman. He was raised by his Igbo step father and his mother. The only thing Igbo in him is his mother.
Re: El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha by Legendguru: 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.