Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics (76072 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by emmykk(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
So this babe when I say I go marry,this senator don snatch am because of money lol
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Ezio17: 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
And who says money cannot buy love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Westtimeline: 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by bewla(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Nairaland is useless. wink
How useless
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by YungMillionaire: 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
Igbos and Hausas and child marriages shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Odunayomi247(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by tomtos88(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2019
Man u is playing eyimba 2moro in Afghanistan...

The person below me, u say?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by gracefoundmme(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
Wow.. this shocking o sad shocked

Contact me for your web and mobile design
An actually giving discounts now..
Get in touch and see works done by me so far
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Samsonklin(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Happening now:

Regina Daniels is being initiated into womanhood according to Anioma culture and tradition

.She's being accompanied by her family and her 59yr old Husband, Ned Nwoko.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OGaYwlFWNI

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/regina-daniels-being-initiated-into-womanhood-according-to-culture-and-tradition-video/

God punish poverty
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by paulhunter: 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
STAY STRONG DEAR
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2019
This girl really married this man? Smh.
Happy married life and sharing of community penis.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by hopexter(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2019
Diamonds are girls best friend. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by WIZGUY69(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2019
bewla:
How useless

Very useless
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 26, 2019
cococandy:
This girl really married this man? Smh.
Happy married life and sharing of community penis.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by siggyply007(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
Assian mma
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
The most depressing thing is that nobody is talking about how to organise a youth revolution and wrestle power from this old men fvcking us hardcore. Regina Daniels and Tonto Dike is what the Nigerian youths whose future is at stake is talking about chaii!

Seun,mods Nigeria is going the Rwanda way,why can't we use this forum to effect the desired change?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Akpacha(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2019
So it no longer rumour, it no longer lies?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Btruth: 3:32pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Look like ritual
a bi?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2019
angry I can’t understand.

But I’ll keep it simple before I get accused of hating.
Simply put, she disappointed me.
And yes I’m allowed to be disappointed because she’s a ‘celebrity’.

How are you? kiss
Mindfulness:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Menance: 3:32pm On May 26, 2019
Only God knows what Anioma is
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
cococandy:
angry I can’t understand.

But I’ll keep it simple before I get accused of hating.
Simply put, she disappointed me.
And yes I’m allowed to be disappointed because she’s a ‘celebrity’.

You always have the right to feel whatever you feel. kiss
My feeling is not that of disappointment, it is more like disgust. I am asking myself how they can do it, I mean women. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by MrayNgozi(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by odeebee: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Oh well i discovered i became first to comment after mods banned all those bet9ja guys grin.. Regina this Regina that ..am ever minding my business..Goodluck to her

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Ur case no far from wetin hapun for Zamfara
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by GreenArrow2: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Seun you de eye Regina abi Nairaland is all about Regina Daniel and her 70 years Grand pa stories lipsrsealed abi the mode is cursed

Can't you see Nairaland's very own @Alexreports in almost all the pictures? If she sneezes it's his job to put it on social media. If that stops happening, he might be out of a job. The guy is effective.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Gabson001(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
I thought she's a christian?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
THIS UGLY GIRL
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by joevina87: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
So this is true
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by kluv2(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2019
the girl na complete gold digger and wait no be child abuse be dis
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Juell(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2019
Ned became a celebrity cos of Regina Daniel.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.