Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics (76071 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by lomprico(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Look like ritual

And what is ritual?

Ned fine o! cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Bar1941(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
The girl don de black small small, Ned don de infect her with him ugliness.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by KingMicky3286: 3:49pm On May 26, 2019
why is she dark in the pic grin shocked

Afrobeatsglobal:
Happening now:

Regina Daniels is being initiated into womanhood according to Anioma culture and tradition

.She's being accompanied by her family and her 59yr old Husband, Ned Nwoko.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OGaYwlFWNI

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/regina-daniels-being-initiated-into-womanhood-according-to-culture-and-tradition-video/

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Benekruku(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
Gabson001:
I thought she's a christian?

Does christ forbid fvcking an old man?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by bigsmoke2(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
In this life my brother try make money o. Na money be fine Bobo grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2019
Congratulations to both families
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
Money can stop nonsense ooh
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by erons22(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
I have nothing to say

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Gabson001(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
Benekruku:

Does christ forbid fvcking an old man?
Not that bro, i mean the rituals,a true christians will never agree to do anythng fetish all in the name of marriage
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by ledaman: 4:06pm On May 26, 2019
child abuse!
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by survivor10(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2019
Gold digging+ poverty mentality = Regina Daniels. How can you claim to truly love a 60+ year old man? Hypocrite! In fact, they should do DNA test on any of her future offsprings to confirm their true father
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
I thought she was denying that it was movie set thingz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba don de laabe no time cheesy cheesy cheesy

Afrobeatsglobal:
Happening now:

Regina Daniels is being initiated into womanhood according to Anioma culture and tradition

.She's being accompanied by her family and her 59yr old Husband, Ned Nwoko.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OGaYwlFWNI

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/regina-daniels-being-initiated-into-womanhood-according-to-culture-and-tradition-video/

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by oforjide: 4:16pm On May 26, 2019
This is a common culture reserved for highly placed women in the society in some part of anambra and delta state, it is known as otuodu society, u can see it in onitsha,aguleri,obosi,ogbaru etc all in anambra while in delta, places like asaba,ilah,okpanam,ibusu,ogwashi etc practiced it but people from imo state and abia state don't practice it, so it may sound strange to them.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by ishawlar: 4:26pm On May 26, 2019
Infact this man is so simple in nature. Regina pls dont see urself finish cos in small time now prade of a woman will full over u.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by skimena: 4:28pm On May 26, 2019
Plz wats d name of this movie?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by oforjide: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
Gabson001:

Not that bro, i mean the rituals,a true christians will never agree to do anythng fetish all in the name of marriage
it is a common culture among the riverine areas of anambra and delta igbos.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Timagex(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
My only question is, why is the man not dressed in a native attire?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2019
oforjide:
why are u stupid. how does regina decision concerns u, she has decided to give her body to whom she like so u have ur own body it is than left for u to decide who u give to. for ur information, sex isn't future.

English nawaoo,can some body please explain to this mofo what I actually typed
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Dre555: 4:33pm On May 26, 2019
Regina boobs don fall
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by oforjide: 4:38pm On May 26, 2019
survivor10:
Gold digging+ poverty mentality = Regina Daniels. How can you claim to truly love a 60+ year old man? Hypocrite! In fact, they should do DNA test on any of her future offsprings to confirm their true father
why are u depressed becos regina daniel got married okey u want her to wait for u hahahaha u that won't make money until u die, pls bro suicide isn't the solution to this issue,look for ur type. Regina isn't ur class and stop having pipedream about her.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by victorian(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
Johsefh:
I jez dey pity tis small qirl, god forbid this man die., I hope they will not shave her hair off sha..

"Just sayinq"

Meanwhile.,
Infinix hot S3 for sale..
3gb/32gb 4000mah
Sliqhtly neqotiable..

Call 09012500535

The husband will not die. My friend who married a 77years old bilionaire, he's still alive, kicking and strong with lots of grey hairs. Marriage don enter 3years already and they are waxing stronger grin

So please wish them well. I don't know if I can marry such old man but at the end, it's their choice.

Anybody can die at any fucvking time. It's not about age.

Regina enjoy your billions and be happy. cheesy

For me, young billionaire does it for me & I'm happy with my choice. cheesy

Ego nnwanyi.
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by frankyychiji(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Look like ritual
Jealous soul
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Awoo88: 4:47pm On May 26, 2019
Why is he dressed like that?
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
oforjide:
This is a common culture reserved for highly placed women in the society in some part of anambra and delta state, it is known as otuodu society, u can see it in onitsha,aguleri,obosi,ogbaru etc all in anambra while in delta, places like asaba,ilah,okpanam,ibusu,ogwashi etc practiced it but people from imo state and abia state don't practice it, so it may sound strange to them.
really. .I want to learn more. .are they forbidden from anything? Are there any privileges ?biko throw more light
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by McTobe(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2019
Not initiation to womanhood. It is initiation to a prestigious (Highest title) society a woman can earn. In Onitsha it is called Elephant Society or Otu Odu society. Very expensive and it is considered that only accomplished women can be members and so they are highly respected.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On May 26, 2019
Logobenz in sexuality section says go look for money, money talks bulshit works grin
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
McTobe:
Not initiation to womanhood. It is initiation to a prestigious (Highest title) society a woman can earn. In Onitsha it is called Elephant Society or Otu Odu society. Very expensive and it is considered that only accomplished women can be members and so they are highly respected.
Ok, l guess she will have do's and don't as part of the rules for the initiations
Re: Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics by ofiko123(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
Nice one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.