Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me (5827 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me_update / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2019
My girlfriends sister snitched on her, now her parents wants to see me, (strict parents) mehn my mind is beating fast , guys what should I do, chei smallie don put me for wahala....

Gurus what should I do,I don wanna be In a broadcast pop ....

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Sundrus: 9:42pm On May 26, 2019
cheesy time 4 u to prove ur maturity, since u call her smallie
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2019
Guys reply,don't just pass by help a nigga , she's waiting for me to reply if I will come see her parents or not
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by reccy(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2019
Go man. Thy lord is your strength!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2019
Sundrus:
cheesy time 4 u to prove ur maturity, since u call her smallie
bros pls what should I do,I desperately need advice,as you must have observed ,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2019
reccy:
Go man. Thy lord is your strength!
undecided be serious tell me something bro, give me some nuggets to handle this situation
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Sundrus: 9:48pm On May 26, 2019
logan2:
bros pls what should I do,I desperately need advice,as you must have observed ,
as long as the girl is not pregnant, u shouldn't be scared.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by reccy(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2019
logan2:
undecided be serious tell me something bro, give me some nuggets to handle this situation

Use a third person pronoun for them and along the line, watch their reactions and conclude whether to open up or not. Confidence is the key.
Wish you the best!
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by dkronicle(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2019
There is nothing. Her parent wants to know who is currently lashing their daughter incase wahala just land then them no go think twice to hold you. Naso e be

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2019
dkronicle:
There is nothing. Her parent wants to know who is currently lashing their daughter incase wahala just land then them no go think twice to hold you. Naso e be
that's my problem bro,I don't like been tagged, jeez .... This is unlike other relationships I've had, mehn I've casted

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
reccy:

[b] Use a third person pronoun [/b]for them and along the line, watch their reactions and conclude whether to open up or not. Confidence is the key.
Wish you the best!
which of them should I use
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Abortions: 10:00pm On May 26, 2019
Itearhertoto, badadvice food don done grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by dkronicle(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
logan2:
that's my problem bro,I don't like been tagged, jeez .... This is unlike other relationships I've had, mehn I've casted
why u de talk like under 20. Are you planning to hurt the girl?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2019
If you have intentions for her then go. If you are just doing boyfriend & girlfriend, just sitdown for your papa house because the only thing they want to know is if you got plans for her.

Be warned that they will test your confidence, articulation, background & your mental health.

One last thing, always wear native wear to see them. Trust me on the last one.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
dkronicle:
why u de talk like under 20. Are you planning to hurt the girl?
no , off course, just scared of responsibility,
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by correctyourself(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2019
logan2:
My girlfriends sister snitched on her, now her parents wants to see me, (strict parents) mehn my mind is beating fast , guys what should I do, chei smallie don put me for wahala....

Because na you dey browse their pikin website. grin. That why you're been summoned for browsing under the sket. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by jayextra(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2019
grin grin grin Happy Married Life bruh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2019
Every good parent will want to know the kind of person their daughter is dating, make sure u wear bulletproof go their sha.. cos e no dey easy to face ones in laws for the first time. E go be like say na interview to a job at Central Bank of Nigeria u dey do ni. That's apart. I guess the smallie loves u too. So no fall her hand oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by BeardedKarma(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2019
I don't see how this is a worry for you unless you of course aren't serious with the girl. Her parents aren't going to eat you...if anything they have accepted their daughter is off age to keep a relationship and they want to know who it is with. You will want to know wbo your daughter is dating when she comes of age, and if that guy refuses to show up, i am sure you will automatically know he is a player and is unserious.

So, either you are serious and you show up and be responsible or you stay home and quit the relationship, or keep it in the dark with the consent of the girl if she is a foolish girl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by dkronicle(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2019
[quote author=logan2 post=78749093] no , off course, just scared of responsibility,[/quo9te] just go and see them man. Are you dating to fork or marry. I hope it's the latter cus it won't be good if you were just wasting your and my time too
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by fox26: 3:05am On May 27, 2019
Go and see her. It's good for you. Otherwise you will get smallie's sister too. She can give you both of her daughters and you will service them.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by daewoorazer(m): 3:26am On May 27, 2019

You gave little to no information....

Do you have any intention to wife her?

Do you love her?

If both is positive, then go ahead and make your intentions known....

If one of the above is negative, DONT GO
yes it’s an insult to boycott such, but it’s even more insulting to go, lead the parents on and later waste their daughter’s time.

I’m sure they invited you because their daughter is probs getting old, right?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by badadvice(f): 4:30am On May 27, 2019
Bro tbh, your situation is quite complex but i'll advise you go see her parents.
You no gats fear.
They just wan get acquainted with the nigga wey dey shine their daughter kongo every week.
From your comment i know say you no dey responsible but just pretend say you dey serious and responsible.
Cut your hair and nails.
Borrow a car or hire a clean taxi or uber that'll act as your driver for the day.
Wear a newly sown and ironed native probably a high profile native even.
Buy alot of gifts for each member of the family including the extended ones.
And make sure you go with enough miscellaneous cash.
Show dem say you dey responsible and when you get their approval, e go be auomatic ticket for constant visit to their pikin vagina.
You fit even dey shine her kongo for their house and nothin go sup.
When you don tire, you run.
Las las, na dem go fear.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Monaco2(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2019
logan2:
no , off course, just scared of responsibility,

How old is she?!?
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by zed7: 6:00am On May 27, 2019
logan2:

Amateur. This message was typed by you. We can see your keyboard typing the letters Cr. Olodo.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by vanjos: 6:11am On May 27, 2019
.....JAMB questions waiting.

Real men like us, we no dey honor invitation, because, liver dey always fail us .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by MarvayBlog: 6:29am On May 27, 2019
As long as she has said her mum wants to see you there is nothing there. You can go and prove your maturity. They can't beat you or arrest you, the highest is to warn you to stay away from their daughter and that is if you look like a tout or yahoo boy that carry dreadlocks or were scattered jeans and sag to show your boxers. If I see my sister with such guys I don't need to wait for my parents to chase the boy away, I will be the first to cripple you.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Nobody: 6:38am On May 27, 2019
logan2:
don't lie to them about every question you may be asked. Be yourself, don't lose control of your emotions. Be careful with choice of words and finally tell them your plans for her and how secured she's with you.
Best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by seniorgozman(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2019
logan2:

My brother we are on the same shoes, in my own case, they are yet to fix the meeting date

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by Uyi168: 7:08am On May 27, 2019
dkronicle:
As simple as ABC
grin
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2019
Monaco2:

How old is she?!?
she just turned 18
Re: My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me by logan2(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2019
dkronicle dating to marry no,I'm not ready for that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls / Women Are Not Logical Beings / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.