Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time (31402 Views)

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by izubext007: 11:58am On May 27, 2019
Hand Work
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by hotman0095(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=General2COAS post=78753763]from the pics its a box culvert not a bridge.
its failure is either a result of poor design or poor construction or both.[/quot
Some Bridges are made of box culvert.and professionally they should be reinforced.but i dont see any sort of reinforcement in those pictures[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
Larryomooba:

I serve in IMO state I could testify to this, during the presidential election a primary school like dat is my RAC so I went there, I wanted to see the empty(no chairs or table, student bring those from their houses) fine building structure Rochas Built, to my surprise the principal said pls dont go upstairs the building is shaking, was like wow but u allow student to make use of the downstairs classes. Later the building would collapse the gov will now be claiming naive about it. They knw it their handwork oh....smh

Yes Rochas built the same pattern of school all over Imo State, it's upstair,
If up to 10 adult go to the top at same time, the building will collapse,
If you are climbing the steps, the building will be vibrating, every material of the school is fake,
The plaster pill when you punch it.
Anyway I'm glad we have more than enough classroom for kids

1 Like

Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by General2COAS(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2019
hotman0095:

Some Bridges are made of box culvert.and professionally they should be reinforced.but i dont see any sort of reinforcement in those pictures
A bridge � is different from a culvert. Same with their methods of design and construction.
Like i stated earlier either poor design, poor construction or both.
Can only ascertain real cause after site investigation and process analysis.
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by Arda1000(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
this man like using fake materials to work.i have never seen any work he used good materials to implement even his status are all fake.

Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2019
alomeda600:
are u saying the truth?

It's truth, you can go and confirm it
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by Malawian(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This is fair, just enter Owerri then you shall weep for Imo state. Owerri is a total mess.
Chino, Haa ndi a aka.
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by eprynce(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2019
General2COAS:
from the pics its a box culvert not a bridge.
its failure is either a result of poor design or poor construction or both.

thank you, bro

water hardly passes under when it rains.

I ply the road, so I know from day one that it won't last
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by kikake: 12:20am On May 28, 2019
Isinweke:
Rochas Okorocha is a criminal,

Rochas built a primary school classrooms(upstairs) in my community, we abandoned the classrooms because of the substantial or fake materials they used to build it. if one person is climbing the steps, the building will be vibrating.

The school is a trap waiting for kids to swallow,
we thank God our brothers abroad already built enough classes for Abueke kids.

ROCHAS IS 10 TIMES WORST THAN OHAKIM

Floods from Orlu usually collapse this road and bridge leading to Rochas Okorocha's Ideato.

In 8 years, pleas were made to Rochas to complete Orlu urban drainage gutter started by a former governor aimed to channel Orlu floods away from the road.

For 8 years, Rochas Okorocha refused to complete the gutter that is not up to 750 meters long, as he was fighting Orlu and its people from govt house due to grudges he had against some people in Orlu before he contested election for governor of Imo state.

A second road from Orlu to Ugbelle leading to Rochas home, he refused to complete the road. The millions of Naira spent during Udenwa era on building gutters on both sides of the road went down the drain..

Rochas was building eight lane streets and multistory car park and 1000 bed Mother and Child hospital n Owerri where more people would see to recommend him for a presidential material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by chukarector(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2019
Okorocha now became the contractor that the built road abi? Are we to Okorocha or the contractor that built the road?
Re: Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time by booksrite(f): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Floods from Orlu usually collapse this road and bridge leading to Rochas Okorocha's Ideato.In 8 years, pleas were made to Rochas to complete Orlu urban drainage gutter started by a former governor aimed to channel Orlu floods away from the road.For 8 years, Rochas Okorocha refused to complete the gutter that is not up to 750 meters long, as he was fighting Orlu and its people from govt house due to grudges he had against some people in Orlu before he contested election for governor of Imo state.A second road from Orlu to Ugbelle leading to Rochas home, he refused to complete the road. The millions of Naira spent during Udenwa era on building gutters on both sides of the road went down the drain..Rochas was building eight lane streets and multistory car park and 1000 bed Mother and Child hospital n Owerri where more people would see to recommend him for a presidential material.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days / Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.