Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid (1092 Views)

How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? / If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / If Ur A Godfearing Man Or Person On Nairaland, Avoid Listening To These User Ids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Surebank1: 9:56am On May 27, 2019
fun!!!

pls lets have fun, what lie ur parents told you, when growing up?

mine was if i leak orange and swallow the seed, orange tree go grow for my stomach

also once u drink coconut water, you no go no book

once u look mirror for night u go see spirit

once boy touch gel na belle be that

lets keep it roling, drop the lie when ur mama lie give u when ur little .

happy Children's day!!!

seun
lalasticlala
myd44
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by phelonrays: 10:08am On May 27, 2019
"Stunted growth await you if you don't stop this your habits of always sitting on the [kernel crushing] stone" -Mama...

"You are older than how you are"- Papa [till today am still struggling to get the meaning of this lie ]cheesy

AND THE GREATEST ONES........

"if you don't read/practice your mathematics with "show working " you won't pass my exams"-- Maths teacher..

Jesus was killed on April; that's why we always have easter period on April's==My CRK teacher

Allah was a messenger of God.. = Our Street Muslim prayer leader .....

God doesn't exist = An always confused Atheist

School na scam == Unemployed and "Lazy" Nigerian yooot.....

3 Likes

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by MJBOLT: 10:15am On May 27, 2019
jesus is coming

heaven and hell is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Easybela(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2019
If u go close to any man,u will be pregnant.
So am always on d run cool

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Surebank1: 10:17am On May 27, 2019
grin
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Holamic: 10:17am On May 27, 2019
Lolz... She always tell me that long iron under your leg is debt when you grow up... Which is true. I knw spin chick finish make you wan yansh ham make no give her money.
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Surebank1: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
Easybela:

hope ur not still running

lol grin
Easybela:

lol
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Easybela(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy,for where cool,hubby has finally possessed what's his cheesy cheesy cheesy
Surebank1:

lol grin

lol
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by IamPlato(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
jesus is coming

heaven and hell is real
You Are Healed In Jesus Name!
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by MJBOLT: 10:33am On May 27, 2019
go and tell that to the millions of christian who are sick,they need it.

IamPlato:
You Are Healed In Jesus Name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Surebank1: 10:49am On May 27, 2019
grin cheesy
Easybela:
cheesy cheesy,for where cool,hubby has finally possessed what's his cheesy cheesy cheesy

Easybela:

funny
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2019
hmm I came here to read lies

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Baddiezz(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2019
If you sit beside a boy you'll get pregnant
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Small080(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2019
Never allow anybody to see your dick, they might cut it off for too shot
Lol
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2019
We had a wall frame of a very cute cupid baby. My mum said that baby was her first child...but that the child died. cheesy cheesy

I honestly believed it for so long. Choi. No sense then.
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by luvyaself95(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
Easybela:
Come to me you should not be worry about that...
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Ayoleeboy007: 9:17pm On May 27, 2019
told my sis ,girls that don't know maths end up with unwanted pregnancy due to inability to calculate her menstral cycle

1 Like

Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2019
My pop told me after we won Atlanta 96 that we would win France 98
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
We had a wall frame of a very cute cupid baby. My mum said that baby was her first child...but that the child died. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Emaax77(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2019
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Surebank1: 1:58pm On May 28, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

i can't stop laffing

ur mum na carry the trophy
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by Nickcheez(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
Omo yoruba LOL...
Holamic:
Lolz... She always tell me that long iron under your leg is debt when you grow up... Which is true. I knw spin chick finish make you wan yansh ham make no give her money.
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:58pm On May 28, 2019
Surebank1:

i can't stop laffing

ur mum na carry the trophy

Lol.
Re: Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid by jbblues24(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2019
This boldness blew my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Share Sexy Photo On Instagram Her Boyfriend Responds To Her / True Life Story Of A Reverend Sister Who Retired & Got Married Shocked The World / See What Was Found In A Guy's Wallet After Valentine (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.