Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141743 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Breakingfamous: 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
"She Has Been CHEATING On Me!!!"

Yesterday, Nigerians were shocked to see a groom walk away on his wedding day, "Shouting I No Do Again".

The event took place in Lagos state after church wedding, at the Reception.

Many were wondering why the groom had to dump the bride on the wedding day, the bride begged him so much yet he refused.

Now, the main reason why the groom dumped the bride on their wedding day was because the bride CHEATED on him.

The groom revealed how the bride has been cheating on him. He couldn't take it and had to disgrace her on the wedding day by canceling the wedding.

Watch the video moment the groom revealed how the bride cheated....

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/the-lagos-bride-was-cheating-on-groom.html?m=1

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Breakingfamous: 3:22pm On May 27, 2019
Watch as he Exposes the Bride, video HERE

1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 27, 2019
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by SalafRider(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2019
If I hear anything marriage, I de speed up pass world most expensive car wey CR7 buy. I go japa even my shadow go de find me....

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!

308 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2019
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by SageMK: 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?

430 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really.
Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ryan03(f): 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
Lol, and na the idiot sponsor the wedding o grin brother wey mumu

13 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Tehlu(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

Sunk cost fallacy: Reasoning that further investment is warranted on the fact that the resources already invested will be lost otherwise, not taking into consideration the overall losses involved in the further investment.

Better late than never - it takes a lot of guts to pull out of a bad investment, instead of throwing more resources into it hoping for the best.

This man is braver than most.

219 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by catwalq(f): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Tehlu:

Sunk cost fallacy: Reasoning that further investment is warranted on the fact that the resources already invested will be lost otherwise, not taking into consideration the overall losses involved in the further investment.

More like gambler's theory. Especially those taken with virtual grin grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by popweezy(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2019
I just hope nothing makes u to be in need of that lady in future..or else, Nairaland will sure carry the news of ur death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tydi(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
grin

More like he looked into the eyes of the image of jesus that was hung on the cross and he cuts eyes for him the road to use japka

12 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
It was wrong for him to end it on the wedding day, that's if he knew before then. That lady will not forget this humiliation in a hurry.
But again, its better it ends before it begins than to live a miserable life just to save face.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Proffdada: 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!
Me too grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
Legend!
But you should have let her go privately instead of humiliating her
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by OgbanjeProphet: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
If she has been cheating on him, meaning he knew before the wedding day, how come he wore his wedding suit to the church? There is another reason biko.

9 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by chudez0147(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
If you believe this story, you will believe anything. They're trying to distract us you from Islamization things!! Use your head!!

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RDPMAN: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
Not good, but so dam funny! Pay back time hun!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by GangerFarmer01(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
Lmaoo!! grin grin
Nollywood in disguise.. cool
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by GeneralPula: 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
Alaye Japa

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by kwajahafiz(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

U are probably a ho, and don’t understand how this una cheating can affect a man.��

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
why wait till wedding day, He would have spent money and time for preparation so why waste that kind of resources.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by zubydave(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
Oga, how do we know this your story is true?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by McGg: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Suicide loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by TemmyT002(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Better late than never
It's good idea to walk away before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Asshurbanipall: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look a him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lexusgs430: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
He already said it during his storm - out/outburst.......
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by nicepoker101(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
The thing pain nairaland ladies. See how they are wallowing in serious pains grin

81 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.