Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid (4250 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Five Types Of Men Every Woman Needs To Stay Away From / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Avoid Falling For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by GeorgesDiary(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2019
1. THE ANTI-CHRIST
Okay, you feel the anti-Christ I mean here is a black beast with wings and spear right? No, I mean that very nice guy who loves everything about you but doesn't appreciate the fact that you are a believer in Christ Jesus. It is not okay to marry someone with whom you do not share mutual belief! There is no point marrying a Muslim if you are a Christian and there is no point marrying a Christian if you are a Muslim. The reason is very simple; you aren't being religious intolerance, you are simply trying to avoid what will likely backfire in the future. The issue of belief is so deep that anyone who disagrees with your belief disagrees with everything about you. The Bible says in Amos 3:3 " Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?" Why start a journey in disagreement hoping that in future you may agree? Why not agree now or leave it? Let 2 Corinthians 6:14 be your anchor "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has the light with darkness? "

2. THE CHOLERIC
Hey! I am not saying you shouldn't date anyone who identifies himself with the temperament of "choleric". This is simple, do not end up with someone whose temper is his master. Never fall for that line that says "with time he will change." If he isn't changing now, he will likely not change tomorrow. If you enjoy being with someone who gets angry at every argument, every misunderstanding, every mistake and so on, go ahead and enjoy but make sure you are not deciding on the basis of temporal feelings. Your husband is likely to serve as a leader and this isn't just about you but also about your children. Marriage doesn't change people and if there isn't any effort on his own part to readjust or he isn't seeing any problem with his anger issues, you are heading to a mess if you are going on with him. The Bible says in Proverbs 29:22 "An angry person stirs up conflict, and a hot-tempered person commits many sins." Your husband is supposed to be your best friend, how can life be for you as an emotional person when you spend all your life with an angry fellow? Trust me, nobody learns how to put up with an angry person forever. The Bible says in Proverbs 22:24 "Do not make friends with an angry man, and do not associate with a hot-tempered man."

3. THE ARROGANT
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who always tells you how unimportant you are and how he picked you from nothing? Do you want to marry a man who is so concerned about himself than he is about you? God designed you to be his helpmeet and the Bible says anyone who finds you, finds a good thing and obtains favour (Proverbs 18:22). Marrying a very proud person leaves you struggling for attention and never getting it because they believe they are doing you favour forever coming into your life.

4. THE BOSS
Sarah called Abraham "my Lord" willingly. Abraham didn't have to put up a fight or force it down her throat that "he is the man of the house." You don't need a man who will boss you around, you need a man who will truly love you like the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh. Don't settle for a man who will never allow you to have the life of your own or make your own decisions. There are men who want you to cut off from your friends, stop interacting with people and stop going for events! Why settle for someone who wants to limit you from becoming the best of whom God has designed you to be? Never think you can sort it out! The Bible says in Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves."

5. THE BULLY
If women are weak vessels, then you obviously need someone who will treat you with respect and protect you, not someone who will flex his muscles at you and force you into things you obviously didn't want to do. You are insulting yourself and God who created you as a treasure when you settle for someone who consistently keeps hurting you and treating you like an animal. Even animals are protected and used as pets. I understand such men need help but trust me, sweetheart, you aren't that help they need! I know you want to be a hero and be given credit as that virtuous woman who stood all grounds but you aren't God and there are things left for God alone to fix! Marriage isn't based on unconditional love, it is based on commitment and oneness of purpose! You are not an object at the gym used in training muscles, you are God's display of beauty and you need someone who sees exactly what God sees in you!

READ MORE via https:///p6c73H-1hC

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by captianfreeman(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2019
Holy spirit
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2019
An atheist makes the best husband.........

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED and MJBOLT will know God real soon kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 8:24pm On May 27, 2019
And hopefullandlord too kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MJBOLT: 8:28pm On May 27, 2019
is there anything special in knowing him?

Biglittlelois:
CAPSLOCKED and MJBOLT will know God real soon kiss
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
is there anything special in knowing him?

There are so many special uncountable things, just free your mind that it can happen at anytime cool

2 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MJBOLT: 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
i'll pass

Biglittlelois:

There are so many special uncountable things, just free your mind that it can happen at anytime cool
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Biglittlelois(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'll pass

Lol okay.

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48pm On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

AND YOU SAY THIS BECAUSE...........?

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by LarryBee1k: 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Are you female or male?

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Interesting.

Why?
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Really? But how?
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by naijacentric(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
GeorgesDiary:
1. THE ANTI-CHRIST
Okay, you feel the anti-Christ I mean here is a black beast with wings and spear right? No, I mean that very nice guy who loves everything about you but doesn't appreciate the fact that you are a believer in Christ Jesus. It is not okay to marry someone with whom you do not share mutual belief! There is no point marrying a Muslim if you are a Christian and there is no point marrying a Christian if you are a Muslim. The reason is very simple; you aren't being religious intolerance, you are simply trying to avoid what will likely backfire in the future. The issue of belief is so deep that anyone who disagrees with your belief disagrees with everything about you. The Bible says in Amos 3:3 " Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?" Why start a journey in disagreement hoping that in future you may agree? Why not agree now or leave it? Let 2 Corinthians 6:14 be your anchor "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has the light with darkness? "

2. THE CHOLERIC
Hey! I am not saying you shouldn't date anyone who identifies himself with the temperament of "choleric". This is simple, do not end up with someone whose temper is his master. Never fall for that line that says "with time he will change." If he isn't changing now, he will likely not change tomorrow. If you enjoy being with someone who gets angry at every argument, every misunderstanding, every mistake and so on, go ahead and enjoy but make sure you are not deciding on the basis of temporal feelings. Your husband is likely to serve as a leader and this isn't just about you but also about your children. Marriage doesn't change people and if there isn't any effort on his own part to readjust or he isn't seeing any problem with his anger issues, you are heading to a mess if you are going on with him. The Bible says in Proverbs 29:22 "An angry person stirs up conflict, and a hot-tempered person commits many sins." Your husband is supposed to be your best friend, how can life be for you as an emotional person when you spend all your life with an angry fellow? Trust me, nobody learns how to put up with an angry person forever. The Bible says in Proverbs 22:24 "Do not make friends with an angry man, and do not associate with a hot-tempered man."

3. THE ARROGANT
Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who always tells you how unimportant you are and how he picked you from nothing? Do you want to marry a man who is so concerned about himself than he is about you? God designed you to be his helpmeet and the Bible says anyone who finds you, finds a good thing and obtains favour (Proverbs 18:22). Marrying a very proud person leaves you struggling for attention and never getting it because they believe they are doing you favour forever coming into your life.

4. THE BOSS
Sarah called Abraham "my Lord" willingly. Abraham didn't have to put up a fight or force it down her throat that "he is the man of the house." You don't need a man who will boss you around, you need a man who will truly love you like the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh. Don't settle for a man who will never allow you to have the life of your own or make your own decisions. There are men who want you to cut off from your friends, stop interacting with people and stop going for events! Why settle for someone who wants to limit you from becoming the best of whom God has designed you to be? Never think you can sort it out! The Bible says in Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves."

5. THE BULLY
If women are weak vessels, then you obviously need someone who will treat you with respect and protect you, not someone who will flex his muscles at you and force you into things you obviously didn't want to do. You are insulting yourself and God who created you as a treasure when you settle for someone who consistently keeps hurting you and treating you like an animal. Even animals are protected and used as pets. I understand such men need help but trust me, sweetheart, you aren't that help they need! I know you want to be a hero and be given credit as that virtuous woman who stood all grounds but you aren't God and there are things left for God alone to fix! Marriage isn't based on unconditional love, it is based on commitment and oneness of purpose! You are not an object at the gym used in training muscles, you are God's display of beauty and you need someone who sees exactly what God sees in you!

pls explain why many born again people have crashed marriages even pastor mr religious u neva know wetin dey worry u.
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by backbone503(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2019
GeorgesDiary:
1. THE ANTI-CHRIST

2. THE CHOLERIC

3. THE ARROGANT

4. THE BOSS

5. THE BULLY

Your piece is so segmental and sentimental. People like you should be in Arab nations, and not a heterogenous society like ours.

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:24pm On May 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
True that grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Because they would make birds of the same feathers
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by stanliwise(m): 2:51am On May 28, 2019
GeorgesDiary:
1. THE ANTI-CHRIST

2. THE CHOLERIC

3. THE ARROGANT

4. THE BOSS

5. THE BULLY

Abeg forget all this talk, if you did not include 'AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN' in this list you've haven't said anything.
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:00am On May 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

You are free from expectations/rules that come with the mind of one immersed in religious dogma.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:01am On May 28, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Because they would make birds of the same feathers
It is birds of the same feather not feathers
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:02am On May 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? But how?
You are free
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:03am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Are you female or male?
Female
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by ednut1(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2019
So which men con remain
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:04am On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Interesting.

Why?
Religious men = hypocrisy, rules and narrow mindedness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by LarryBee1k: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
Female
It's hard to come across an atheist female.
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by MissRaine69(f): 7:46am On May 28, 2019
LarryBee1k:

It's hard to come across an atheist female.
Did I say I was atheist?
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by LarryBee1k: 8:09am On May 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
You are free
Free to do what? You haven't answered my question.
Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2019
GeorgesDiary:

[s]4. THE BOSS
[/s]

This is heresy and not backed by the scripture. Any woman that doesn't see her husband as Boss is not a Christian woman and not ready to have a Christian home. Sarah, called Abraham lord because Abraham was her lord
and that is backed by the Hebrew/Jewish tradition and God's commandment.

1 Corinthians 11:3 says;
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Also, the book of Ephesians mandated the wife to Submit to her husband... While the husband love his wife as Christ love the Church and gave himself for it.

Please, be guided

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

It is birds of the same feather not feathers

1 Like

Re: 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid by jaksmillioniar: 10:28am On May 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? But how?
baby dont listen to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.