Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha (27028 Views)

Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo / Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha by B2mario(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2019
Ochendo1:

Lol! lets even assume that those areas you mentioned are non indigenous residents.
Is it Orlu that has populated those areas?
My mum is from Mbaise and i can assure you that Mbaise ppl resident in Mbaise are about 350k alone not to talk of other areas in Owerri zone and other parts of Imo State.
Is there any LGA or group of people in Imo that are more populated than the people of Mbaise in Imo State? No!
See reasoning, oga how many bottles did you take? Orlu zone is the most populated area in Imo state that's why it has more LGAs, use statistics or Google map to verify it.
Re: Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha by Obinna247: 9:11pm On May 28, 2019
https://www.jobarctic.com/job/engineering-mining-jobs-ghana/quote author=aragon4realz post=78775050]It was a gathering of over 30,000 Imolites at the stadium today's evening Monday 27th May 2019 as the ex super eagles stars led by Mecurial Kanu Nwankwo white washed the Actors and Entertainers led by Kanayo .O. Kanayo 4-1 before the mamoth crowd of spectators.

His Excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha performed the kick off before the match started.

The eagles side included, Ifeanyi Udeze, Peter Rufai, Wyde Akanni, Henry Nwosu, Victor Ikpeba, Uche Okechukwu, Ekene Ezenwa among others.

The Actors side included, Osita Iheme, Emeka Ike, Victor Osuagwu, Queen Nwokoye, Tom Njemanze etc.

The coach of the Actors side was Chief Pete Edochie.

The Honourable member-elect Ikeduru State Constituency Amb Uche Ogbuagu organised the tournament as people lined up to give him a rousing welcome with shouts of Lekwanu onye ahu kwuru Jideya oh ..

Beaming with infectious smiles, he waved at the sea of heads present

Imolites were full of excitement as the match came to an end. They expressed hope that the new administration will put smiles on their faces

source:https://ikedurualive.com/dan-anyiam-stadium-owerri-glows-for-ihedioha/
[/quote]
Re: Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha by BeijinDossier: 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
Tell us about your dead Abia state. You are always interested in other people's state. Face your dead Abia state

B2mario:
See reasoning, oga how many bottles did you take? Orlu zone is the most populated area in Imo state that's why it has more LGAs, use statistics or Google map to verify it.
Re: Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha by Ochendo1: 12:11am On May 29, 2019
B2mario:

Keep deceiving yourself.
At least statistics of Imo registered voters from INEC says otherwise.
Pls check via LGA, I don't like what I hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha by B2mario(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
Ochendo1:

Keep deceiving yourself.
At least statistics of Imo registered voters from INEC says otherwise.
Pls check via LGA, I don't like what I hate.
Share me the link let me see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) / Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.