Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (5711 Views)

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2019
A former Minister of Information and current National President of the Middle Belt Forum, Prof. Jerry Gana, has told northerners preaching division that if Nigeria breaks, the minorities in the Middle Belt will not follow them.

Gana said this while delivering a sermon at the St. Matthew’s Church, Maitama, Diocese of Abuja (Anglican Communion), in Abuja on Sunday.

The Middle Belt is believed to have the largest number of ethnic groups in Nigeria.

The former minister, who was the guest preacher, therefore, lambasted the Coalition of Arewa Youth Groups for issuing a quit notice to Igbo living in the North.

Gana said, “They think when it comes to break-up, we will go along with the North. We have already told them that if they allow this country to break up, we are not going with the North. We are staying where we are. So, just take notice. If it comes to that, we will tell you that you are Arewa and we are ‘Middle-Belters.’

“We love Nigeria and it was changed to a federal system because of the minorities so that we can have a place. So, we love Nigeria but in the unlikely event that people want to go their way, the Arewa in the Sahel will go. But we will remain here in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

The former minister also slammed a former Vice-Chancellor of the Ahmadu Bello University and the spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, for supporting the quit notice issued by the northern youths.

Gana said nobody had the right to dictate to a citizen of Nigeria where he could live.

He added, “One of them, who also spoke is a former vice-chancellor. I thank God he didn’t sign my certificate. My own was signed by Prof. Ishaya Audu. How can a man of that stature, of that status, of that level of leadership, says he supports the youths in Kaduna to give to other legitimate citizens, an order to go? Who are you? Who says that?

“In this country, there are no second-class citizens. We are all first class. We are all sons and daughters of this land and that was why I decided to call a conference of all the minorities from 14 states and we had to state in clear words that the quit notice was totally unconstitutional. This is our home.”

Gana said the way forward was for the Federal Government to embrace restructuring as the solution to the nation’s challenges or the nation would die.

Gana, who said even former presidents were beginning to support restructuring, advised the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to entertain dialogue and debate.

The ex-minister said, “In democracy, dialogue is the language, consultation is the way. Two cannot work together unless they agree. So, there needs to be dialogue and mutual respect.

Anywhere you have diversity of ethnicity or religion in the world, the type of system that works is federalism. And that is the way. And each one must build his federal system the way it suits him. It cannot be imposed; it cannot be engineered in favour of one person.”

https://punchng.com/middle-belt-wont-follow-north-if-nigeria-splits-jerry-gana/?fbclid=IwAR0gFICrOWlZz25TDKXsSD4-dEae9ZETJ-cTvnK2EuoKtUfBxouDiBHRMI8

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by helinues: 7:43am On May 28, 2019
Anything like middle belt on the world map?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Racoon(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2019
If the North-Central like, it should continue to shout the "One monolithic North" slogan.The experience of the 1966-1970 and even till day should have taught the likes of Gen.Yakubu Gowon, Lt.Gen.TY Danjuma etc a bitter lesson.Once bitten twice shy.

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by TooMuchStuff: 8:20am On May 28, 2019
Pure truth.
The lepers, lame, blinds, deaf and dumb, all beggars and terrorists belong to the core north.

Middle belt have a lot in common with southerners than pro Arab headslamming core north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by naijacentric(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2019
I feel the hausa n fulani tribe should be on their own. Or join niger chad or mali. Those guys are too different from other Nigerian tribes. They only profess one nigeria bcus of wat dey would gain.

11 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by johnkay1(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2019
Noted
Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by BlackfireX: 9:41am On May 28, 2019
Jerry coil Ghana shut up,

Did your generation not fought in the war against the Igbo's You supported them

Now that what the wise men from the east saw is coming to pass,( though defeated) you know realised you won't go with the north,

I pity you and your people, they will use you as target practice.

Enjoy the damned alliance btch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by godliman: 10:23am On May 28, 2019
BlackfireX:

Now that what the wise men from the east saw is coming to pass,( though defeated) you know realised you won't go with the north,

If you know why I sometimes don't like ibos it is because of this type of attitude. If ppl made mistake in 1966-70 and fought ignorantly, can't they change if they realize their mistakes? Don't fool yourself if Nigeria splits today ibos will be worst hit. They have the smallest land mass. You will need the middle belt to survive. But with this kind of hatred and wicked heart who will come near you?

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2019
godliman:
If you know why I sometimes don't like ibos it is because of this type of attitude. If ppl made mistake in 1966-70 and fought ignorantly, can't they change if they realize their mistakes? Don't fool yourself if Nigeria splits today ibos will be worst hit. They have the smallest land mass. You will need the middle belt to survive. But with this kind of hatred and wicked heart who will come near you?

Forget about landmass, there are country with even lesser landmass. Just forget what this warped media controlled by north is feeding u guys.

Secondly, is understandable u acknowledge ur mistakes but we must forge a united front to move ahead.

Don't just angry on his statement, let the mission be to overcome the common enemy.
I have quite a large number of friends from that side of the divide.

Is might be painful then but are u guys willingly for all to come under one fist to fight the common enemy?

6 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by BlackfireX: 11:27am On May 28, 2019
godliman:

Ignorantly?
They fought with vigor, they fought with hatred in there heart..... Now that the chaos like thanos appears near there doorsteps they are crying....they must enjoy what comes to them .

The igbos loosing

Yes to an extent, if those steel built intellectuals can survive after the civil war.... They were battered, antagonized, betrayed, left with nothing..... Yet yet yet yet yet yet they arose.

Hate Igbo's
Even you in your family, not everyone like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:45am On May 28, 2019
godliman:

This is an old news but I have to address the bolded.. It's either you are new in politics or you want to be mischievous
The link below I attached is the link where Benue people were raining abuses on Kanu and Igbos in general for including them in Biafra.. Infact, go through their reaction.. Some of them justified their parents action during the war why few have different opinions..
So if any Igbo man hates Benue people, it's very justifiable because they are only returning the hate others are dishing out.. Despite the fact that this is 21st century, some of them are justifying their parents actions. You can't hate someone and expect him to Love you.
Despite all these hatred, Nnamdi Kanu still went ahead and extended his hands of love to Benue people despite their atrocities during the war, what did he get in return ?..Hatred....
So if you want to preach about Love, start from those that are dishing it out not Igbos....I don't even want to discuss about those that are calling Igbos attchee..
If Igbos decide to stay on their own they will be accused of not building bridges..If they start building bridges, they will be accused of becoming attaches.

Go through that thread and read their reactions..

Note..I have no hatred for Benue people and NC in general, many of them are close to me, not one not two, but many because I have have spent some times in that region. Some of them are good while some are bad which is applicable to every other tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3935158/benue-indigenes-react-nnamdi-kanus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by TooMuchStuff: 11:59am On May 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

This is an old news but I have to address the bolded.. It's either you are new in politics or you want to be mischievous
The link below I attached is the link where Benue people were raining abuses on Kanu and Igbos in general for including them in Biafra.. Infact, go through their reaction.. Some of them justified their parents action during the war why few have different opinions..
So if any Igbo man hates Benue people, it's very justifiable because they are only returning the hate others are dishing out.. Despite the fact that this is 21st century, some of them are justifying their parents actions. You can't hate someone and expect him to Love you.
Despite all these hatred, Nnamdi Kanu still went ahead and extended his hands of love to Benue people despite their atrocities during the war, what did he get in return ?..Hatred....
So if you want to preach about Love, start from those that are dishing it out not Igbos....I don't even want to discuss about those that are calling Igbos attchee..
If Igbos decide to stay on their own they will be accused of not building bridges..If they start building bridges, they will be accused of becoming attaches.

Note..I have no hatred for Benue people and NC in general, many of them are close to me, not one not two, but many because I have have spent some times in that region. Some of them are good while some are bad which is applicable to every other tribe

For someone like me that live in the middle belt and Was bred in core north, I hardly blame the Benue boys of the sins of their fathers. The Hausafulanis made them believed that they are part of the north but in realities they are just SouthEasters stolen by the British to spite the igbos during resistance to colonisation.
The Benue people are eastern in all ramifications.
Schooling in ABU will really open your eyes to know that Benue people can't speak hausa, are 100% çhristians like igbos, SS . They were just grabbed by the Fulanis to deceive the south that they are tolerant of Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

For someone like me that lives in the middle belt and Was bred in core north, I hardly blame the Venue boys of the sins of their fathers. The Hausafulanis made them believed that they are part of the north but in realities they are just SouthEasters stolen by the British to spite the igbos during resistance to colonisation.
The Venue people are actually eastern in ramifications
Am telling you.. They are more southerners than North judging from the map.. It's still a mystery to me up till today..
Their life and mode of reasoning and everything is opposite of North, yet they are called Northerners

4 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by godliman: 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Any benue man who hates ibos is likely an APC addict. The point I am trying to make is stop the angry rhetoric, you need the middle beltans. To be candid with you there is a need for a re-alignment, and guess what, the deciding factor is religion. We have a common enemy. Put away rancor and lets move on.

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Xander85: 1:47pm On May 28, 2019
Hehehehe grin grin grin

Who wants to be the one left doing ‘one Nigeria’ with the Fulani if Igbos/Biafra leaves!? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by godliman: 1:49pm On May 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Am telling you.. They are more southerners than North judging from the map.. It's still a mystery to me up till today..
Their life and mode of reasoning and everything is opposite of North, yet they are called Northerners
That was the crime of the British, any wonder why they are loosing their greatness by the day. I think we are now having a small not great Britain. Take a look at the map, Benue is south Nigeria not even middle belt or central. We must rise and emancipate ourselves from this new form of colonialism which the british created before they left. I am Idoma and it is quite disgusting to see my paramount ruler- a Christian dressed like an emir. Mental slavery is the name of the game.

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by mu2sa2: 1:56pm On May 28, 2019
OP why post 2 year-old news now?
Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by godliman: 1:59pm On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Forget about landmass, there are country with even lesser landmass. Just forget what this warped media controlled by north is feeding u guys.

Secondly, is understandable u acknowledge ur mistakes but we must forge a united front to move ahead.

Don't just angry on his statement, let the mission be to overcome the common enemy.
I have quite a large number of friends from that side of the divide.

Is might be painful then but are u guys willingly for all to come under one fist to fight the common enemy?

Bros you can't forget land mass, take a look at the map. Agriculture is the key driver of economic growth after technology and tourism. You guys should be wise and win these non- muslim minorities to your side and something good will come out of it. Nnamdi Kanu is not the right guy. That fellow lacks wisdom to lead. I don't know what to make of him. But he values his dog more than his followers.
Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
godliman:
Bros you can't forget land mass, take a look at the map. Agriculture is the key driver of economic growth after technology and tourism. You guys should be wise and win these non- muslim minorities to your side and something good will come out of it. Nnamdi Kanu is not the right guy. That fellow lacks wisdom to lead. I don't know what to make of him. But he values his dog more than his followers.

I remember my benue guy saying he will finish me with yam if I visit but annyway let's get this discussion critically ....

Who is the right guy??

1 Like

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by oyatz(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2019
What you were saying is irrelevant to the topic.

Beside, the Civil war wasn't an inter-tribal war between Igbos and other (Non-Igbo) Tribes.

BlackfireX:

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2019
godliman:
That was the crime of the British, any wonder why they are loosing their greatness by the day. I think we are now having a small not great Britain. Take a look at the map, Benue is south Nigeria not even middle belt or central. We must rise and emancipate ourselves from this new form of colonialism which the british created before they left. I am Idoma and it is quite disgusting to see my paramount ruler- a Christian dressed like an emir. Mental slavery is the name of the game.

The truth of the matter is that those people know how to play their game very well in order to hold you down continiously
For example, if they want to elect chairman of Northern governor's forum or chairman of anything Northern Union, they will come down to middle belt and give them that position in order for you to feel involved or included in whatever Union they are forming while at the same time dealing with you mercilessly behind closed doors because you are not and will never be One of them. So unfortunate that some of Northerner from middle belt have allowed themselves to be hooked by this core Northern antics hence seeing their oppressors as their Lords and personal saviors..

Let me brake it down the way you will understand it...In Nigeria, Fulanis have no and will never have any regards for Yoruba Muslim, but when it comes to issue of given Some inconsequential position, they will go and look for a Yoruba Muslim and give it to them in order for them to feel belonged while they don't belong In actual sense. Example Prof Akintola of Muric.
No Fulanis will ever have regards for Yoruba Muslim no matter how they@sslick them, rather they will use Muslim Yoruba to achieve an objective... For decades, no single Yoruba Muslim was among the committee for APEX Muslim body in Nigeria(Not Muric). It was recently they managed to give one Yoruba Muslim an inconsequential position that has zero influence
That's how hausa Fulanis operate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:16pm On May 28, 2019
godliman:
Bros you can't forget land mass, take a look at the map. Agriculture is the key driver of economic growth after technology and tourism. You guys should be wise and win these non- muslim minorities to your side and something good will come out of it. Nnamdi Kanu is not the right guy. That fellow lacks wisdom to lead. I don't know what to make of him. [s]But he values his dog more than his followers[/s].
This is bull crap you guys have been struggling to sell, yet all to no avail

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by oyatz(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
What Nnamdi Kanu did by including Benue State in his propose Biafra was 'Annexation' and not 'extending hands of love', one of the major reasons for the failure of Biafra in 1967.
No peoples want their homelands annexed.

CyynthiaKiss:

2 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:27pm On May 28, 2019
What Nnamdi Kanu did by including Benue State in his propose Biafra was 'Annexation' and not 'extending hands of love', one of the major reasons for the failure of Biafra in 1967.

[/quote]
[b]Before you start speaking English ensure you know the meaning to avoid improper usage of words..
First of all Nnmadi Kanu is calling for referendum which he wants Benue people to join hence his statement "Benue will join Biafra".. He knows that If referendum is conducted today, majority of Benue people will vote to leave Nigeria.. Believe it or not..

So where and how is he annexing their territory ?..
Is he also trying to annex Anambra and Enugu if you must go that way because the aforementioned states are part and parcel of current Nigeria territory which also made up of some non indigenous Igbos especially from Anambra North and Enugu North .
Even his own state Abi has minority Ibibio..

Here is the meaning of Annex

annexation
/ˌanəkˈseɪʃn,ˌanɛkˈseɪʃn/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of annexing something, especially territory.
"the annexation of Austria by Nazi Germany in 1938"
synonyms: seizure, occupation, invasion, conquest, takeover, appropriation, expropriation, arrogation; usurping
"the annexation of Austria
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by godliman: 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I remember my benue guy saying he will finish me with yam if I visit but annyway let's get this discussion critically ....

Who is the right guy??
A matured man with wealth of experience who witnessed the last civil war and has learnt lessons from it not a kid who will post bed room picture of himself having sex with his whoever. That is the height of irresponsibility. If you guys don't have a candidate we will give you one. Orkaa was not wise but we have better hands.
Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2019
[b]Before you start speaking English ensure you know the meaning to avoid improper usage of words..
First of all Nnmadi Kanu is calling for referendum which he wants Benue people to join hence his statement "Benue will join Biafra".. He knows that If referendum is conducted today, majority of Benue people will vote to leave Nigeria.. Believe it or not..

Is he also trying to annex Anambra and Enugu if you must go that way because the aforementioned states are part and parcel of current Nigeria territory which also made up of some non indigenous Igbos especially from Anambra North and Enugu North .

annexation
Learn to pronounce
noun
synonyms: seizure, occupation, invasion, conquest, takeover, appropriation, expropriation, arrogation; usurping
"the an
oyatz:

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by kalufelix(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2019
These middle belters and Niger deltans ..if there's anything like those are the worst set of stupid and confused people on earth.

When it was time to form alliance they denied biafra and opened their gates for the enemies ..years later they are being whipped by the same people. Their northern masters went further to put divisions amongst them yet they can't see beyond their nose.

The people described above knows biafra is the most powerful tool and also a greater good for the south and Africa at large but are just being unnecessarily greedy and arogant because it's been championed by the core ibo and they can't see beyond oil that will be reduced to zero worth in the near future.

The north uses the divisions in the south to its advantage. If I tell you the Nigerian government takes biafra issue 3X more seriously than boko haram you may think I am trying to make a joke.

The question now is in the absense of biafra what truely unites the south?? Religion? language? cultural affinity or political party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by oyatz(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2019
My friend go and learn the meaning of connotative and contextual meanings before you start talking to people who are far more intelligent than you.

The dictionary you yourself qouted clearly explained the meaning of annexation with the last two synnoyms being 'arrogation' and 'urspurping'

Nnamdi Kanu arrogated the sovereignty of the People of Benue to himself and ursurped their rights to self determinations. So you just proved that his actions constituted 'annexation'

Referendum is only conducted for the people who ask for it.

Did the Benue people ask for referendum?

Where and when did Nnamdi Kanu dialogue with the people of Benue and got their mandate to include them in his Biafra?

Are Benue people chattels that can be moved from one Country to another by Nnamdi Kanu without their opinions or inputs?

What a display of dangerous blend of crude arrogance and ignorance!

So if the Benue people wish to leave Nigeria, they MUST be moving to Biafra?

I wish Igbos that want to form Biafra well but Nnamdi Kanu and his methods will NOT achieve Biafra.

CyynthiaKiss:

annexation
Learn to pronounce
noun
"the an

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by wirinet(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
oyatz:
My friend go and learn the meaning of connotative and contextual meanings before you start talking to people who are far more intelligent than you.

The dictionary you yourself qouted clearly explained the meaning of annexation with the last two synnoyms being 'arrogation' and 'urspurping'

Nnamdi Kanu arrogated the sovereignty of the People of Benue to himself and ursurped their rights to self determinations. So you just proved that his actions constituted 'annexation'

Where and when did Nnamdi Kanu dialogue with the people of Benue and got their mandate to include them in his Biafra?

Are Benue people chattels that can be moved from one Country to another by Nnamdi Kanu without their opinions or inputs?

I wish Igbos that want to form Biafra well but Nnamdi Kanu and his methods will NOT achieve Biafra.

You are preaching to the deaf. You must accept referendum under kanu whether you want it or not. Don't you know that that the FG offered the 5 SS states to Kanu, but says he won't take Biafra without Benue and Rivers - https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-gave-biafra-without-benue-rivers-said-no/amp

The arrogance exhibited by kanu and his people is annoying.

3 Likes

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by revolt(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2019
godliman:
before you get forgiveness you have to own up to your mistakes. Were talking about three million potential multimillionaires and very brilliant minds the middle belt helped in killing. Infact the pogroms of 1966 were more brutal in the middle belt ie makurdi. Kaduna, plateau than even in the core north.... what are we saying. Igbos are willing to forgive but not people that wanna sweep everything under the carpet like it never happened. Even the white man in America and the western European countries have come out to openly acknowledge their guilt in slavery and segregation. The ball is in una court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2019
revolt:
before you get forgiveness you have to own up to your mistakes. Were talking about three million potential multimillionaires and very brilliant minds the middle belt helped in killing. Infact the pogroms of 1966 were more brutal in the middle belt ie makurdi. Kaduna, plateau than even in the core north.... what are we saying. Igbos are willing to forgive but not people that wanna sweep everything under the carpet like it never happened. Even the white man in America and the western European countries have come out to openly acknowledge their guilt in slavery and segregation. The ball is in una court.

Who told you the belters are remorse of what happened then. If I may ask who took the first shot before it became a full blown civil war. Benue was even been cooperative with the south during that period and thats why it even took up to that 3yrs by pulling down the bridge of benue. If not the war would have been less. The calabar man that went in with ur warlord, wasn't he unfairly treated. Igbo as a tribe I respect but no region will be fooled again.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2019
If it's not dyslexia then you need
glasses.
oyatz:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges / Court re-issues Order Directing EFCC To Release ex-CBN Gov, Emefiele / How The Primaries Was Won!! The Politics Of Breaking Atiku's Hold In SE And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.