Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians (13200 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by ibabz(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2019
Well your opinion. I believe Ambode performed excellently well more than Fasola and Tinubu joined together. A governor that met huge debt profile and was still able to achieve all these without increasing the debt profile. Let''s see how far the new governor can go without increasing the already over indebtedness of the state.

Amuocha:
Seen

Paragraph 5 - shows he failed as governor
He placed Alhaji Lateef Jakande ahead of Tinubu sef angry

Click like if you think he is going Federal;
Share if he will quietly quit the political scene like Olufemi Pedro sad

I click share, as he failed woefully in the last four years.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by israelmao(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2019
Ambode made his exit without a note of appreciation to Tinubu.What will one expect when his second term bid thwarted by this same Tinubu inspite possibility of having his second shot.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by CHIDOHSKI: 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
Nawaoo for this life.better things no dey last. Ambode the embodiment of good works, sincerity, dedication, and service. My God bless ur future endeavors.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

Walking dead. Your father was never a Sunday teacher not to talk of a community leader. Fools everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by jayson87: 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

it is people like this one that sell their fathers hard earned properties and steal his pension to smoke weed
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by luluosas(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2019
Like and share in Nairaland doesn't add 1MB to your data my dear. But come and buy MTN 1GB at N600 only from me though
Amuocha:
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Good Economic Plans For The Naira - Kingsley Moghalu / List Of Recipients To Be Honored At 2023 Northern Nigeria Peace Conference / Mimiko Meets With Pastor Kumuyi In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.