Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians (13193 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by thablogger: 1:36pm On May 28, 2019
In preparation for his handing over of power tomorrow, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode sends his goodbye message to the good people of Lagos State.

See his message...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/see-governor-akinwunmi-ambodes-goodbye.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Amuocha: 1:40pm On May 28, 2019
Seen

Paragraph 5 - shows he failed as governor
He placed Alhaji Lateef Jakande ahead of Tinubu sef angry

Click like if you think he is going Federal;
Share if he will quietly quit the political scene like Olufemi Pedro sad

I click share, as he failed woefully in the last four years.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by demolinka(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
There is so much to be done...dude did his bit though.

Sanwo-olu málo nògèdèdè o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

What a senseless post... undecided

25 Likes

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by nairalee(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
You were nothing but a pawn in this game of chess. But hope u enjoyed it while it lasted.

Wish u a great comeback

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by DAVEZONIGLTD: 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
Thank you Ambode....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by geolabious(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
Ambode Ministerial Ambition Loading.....
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
Good deeds is better than bad name

Ambode tried in lagos

Like for Chelsea to win tomorow's Europa League

Share for Arsenal.

5 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
Weak man. You would be forgotten soon
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Timmypromise(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
You can't stay there forever
At least you know share kerosene
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
Useless leader.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Sunijacks(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2019
Wel done boss

You did your bit
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by shaddoww: 6:00pm On May 28, 2019
Guy did his best, came up with some very novel ideas. But it's sad that he didn't get his politics right.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by davodyguy: 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

Senseless.

Kid grow up or go back to your state.
In terms of housing schemes, no Governor has beaten Alhaji Lateef Jakande.

Jakande was the governor between 1979 to 1983
Tinubu was the Governor between 1999 to 2007.

So which should come first?

I know you're not born when Jakande was the governor but rely on stories you're told.

Too many kids on Nairaland

14 Likes

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by festacman(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
geolabious:
Ambode Ministerial Ambition Loading.....
You must be a member of the cabal to have this privileged information.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Asylum(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
How a single person still holds a whole State in his hand and running it even after he had been out of office for quite a long time still baffles me

I'm seriously perplexed that this particular person gives verdict on who should steer the affairs of the State and not the populace.

How can a man without blemish get to power in Nigeria?? � �... With all these people holding on to the ladder??... I guess it's going to be a very long time

Asylum is talking
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:01pm On May 28, 2019
Good radiance to bad governance.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by oluwasegun007(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2019
My score card for you sir is 40%

No matter sentiment or judgement you might want to bring forward, Tinubu came up with good intension for the state during his time with some of his achievements still evident.

Fashola came on board and put tinubu's achievements in the shadow with no reference or accolade to tinubu during his time

However during amode's time we wish Fashola had contested for 3rd term.. A confirmation that Fashola's shoe was too big for him.

I wish you all the best sir...

However, I hope those after you would not put the red jacket guys on your tail after you leave office just to debt your ministerial dreams..

PIS
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by ovieigho(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

what are you saying?

Indomie generation like you will actually place Tinubu ahead of Jakande
And who is Femi Pedro compared to A governor that has served his state meritoriously?
Femi Pedro worked under a draconian Governor so it’s easy for him to go into political oblivion because he wasn’t even given an opportunity to server as a deputy in the first place

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Bridget95(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2019
Why did he mention the bullion van cash laundering syndicate?

Ambode, you did wonderfully well and your monumental projects are there for all to see.
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by OILFLASHY1(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2019
see the text format here
Full text of Governor Ambode’s farewell address to Lagosians
https://thickmatch.com/full-text-governor-ambodes-farewell-address-lagosians/

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Emassive(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2019
Good guy.... The only Governor Lagos State will miss from all the terror of Lagos touts and VIO.... enjoy a holiday away from these olee
Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by davodyguy: 6:05pm On May 28, 2019
ovieigho:
what are you saying?

Indomie generation like you will actually place Tinubu ahead of Jakande
And who is Femi Pedro compared to A governor that has served his state meritoriously?
Femi Pedro worked under a draconian Governor so it’s easy for him to go into political oblivion because he wasn’t even given an opportunity to server as a deputy in the first place
Leave that kid

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by davodyguy: 6:06pm On May 28, 2019
michelleann32:
well done so far
In terms of infrastructures, not even Tinubu comes to Ambode.

Jakande beats all of them to Low cost housing schemes

1 Like

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by alsudaes1(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen

Re: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's Goodbye Message To Lagosians by Symbabe(f): 6:08pm On May 28, 2019
If you had sense, you'd have seen he mentioned accordingly. Jakande's tenure was before Tinubu.
Amuocha:
Seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Security Meeting With Other African Leaders In Japan-photos / Nigeria Can’t Continue Borrowing, Lawan Says / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.