Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,048 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (44967 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2019
The poster below me is from Oshogbo
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by kaen1317: 3:47pm On May 28, 2019
Ibo and Yoruba pls all this name calling will do us no good. Terrible evil things are in the offing. It's better u bury the hatchet and unite if not we'll all be dead or slaves forever pls
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2019
ryloy:
Wailers and sadists will soon arive

Yesoo, I don show na

See as baba wife lower head to avoid short,shorter shortest. grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Carlyboi(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2019
They are just average looking at best!abeggieven the Kiki sef
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by osisibch(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2019
Sparky12:
whom Good has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by MisterKings(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2019
Please who took this horrible picture, they should have called me to take better pictures angry
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by ecclize: 4:00pm On May 28, 2019
So as great as this man is... His name will not be sustain. If u know u know
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by ensamy(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2019
Ooooooh beautiful family but needs to adopt a male child or otherwise hmmmmm

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Banmeallday: 4:06pm On May 28, 2019
kaen1317:
Ibo and Yoruba pls all this name calling will do us no good. Terrible evil things are in the offing. It's better u bury the hatchet and unite if not we'll all be dead or slaves forever pls

It’s better to support autonomy for each nation if you want lasting peace. Anything else will lead to SABO which we have seen time and time again from those that love to groove

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Agugbadin: 4:09pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by foxyemma: 4:26pm On May 28, 2019
Cute family
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by nicepoker101(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2019
ryloy:
Wailers and sadists will soon arive
For you to mention them. You are the real wailer in this case
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by nicepoker101(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Where is Kiki? Or better still, which is Kiki?
Kiki is with me grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by rockstar27(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2019
HAPPY FOR UR FAMILY MR YEMI OSINBAJO...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:33pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:34pm On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Where is Kiki? Or better still, which is Kiki?
the first in the picture
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Annie939(f): 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
nice pic
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Nmaster: 4:43pm On May 28, 2019
Money good sha
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Banter1(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS HUNGERING MY BALLS! shocked
lmao at the image.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Mizwisdom(f): 5:17pm On May 28, 2019
Lovely family, rich people don't born multitude but poor have battalion. May God make me rich.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Legendguru: 5:29pm On May 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Bella55555(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:
I thought he had 3 daughters. Which one is kikii?
ajuju
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by NobleAngell(f): 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
Kiki is with me grin
Wake Up joooooor.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by NobleAngell(f): 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
the first in the picture
Oh! I see she has chopped up.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by nicepoker101(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wake Up joooooor.
I am fully awake, she is still here. You care to see some pictorial evidence?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by NobleAngell(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
I am fully awake, she is still here. You care to see some pictorial evidence?
Let's see it.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by nicepoker101(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Let's see it.
I would have loved to but I have promised never to violate her image. grin
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by NobleAngell(f): 8:02pm On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
I would have loved to but I have promised never to violate her image. grin
I hear you.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2019
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.