Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy (60738 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. / World Bank Vice President, Arunma Oteh Throws Weight Behind Akinwumi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:02pm On May 28, 2019
mightyhaze:

Mightyhaze to his father:weldone,..ur mom will be so proud of u
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Hienna(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2019
Nigerians find pleasure in Unnecessary things while other Countries focus on the development of their Country in tech, economy, etc...
Yet we compare ourselves with them..
God help us.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:05pm On May 28, 2019
martineverest:
nigerian millennials don't have iota of respect

You have been noticed. Highlight of your entire life. Hope you feel better now cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by eteba(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
World Bank Vice-President, Arunma Oteh, had quite an exchange with some potential Nigerian sugar-boys who took to Twitter to share infatuation. 

@Harieson had tweeted 'I love Aruma Oteh. My type of sugar mummy. Still crushes on her'. However Aruma Oteh who politely turned down one of the potential Nigerian sugar-boys, stated that it is against her values. 

In response to the sugar-boys, the World Bank Vice-President who was previously appointed as the Director General of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria in January 2010 tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/28/between-world-bank-vice-president-arunma-oteh-and-potential-nigerian-sugar-boys/

dear Iberibe, can u pls bury ur head in shame? thank u
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Studyinchina200(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2019
there should be a dislike (thumbs down) botton on nairaland.

The owner of this Forum is too comfortable..Just saying

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

3 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by lexy2014: 11:08pm On May 28, 2019
meobizy:
No matter the wealth and love a woman has if she no fine physically my dick will look elsewhere.
Those boys are only hungry and she knows it.
It’s no wonder she declined them.
Na her type dey secretly send me DM but I immediately block their accounts.

Bros she's just being discrete. Twitter isn't d place 4 such considering her status.

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by lexy2014: 11:10pm On May 28, 2019
Elbone2:
I'm beginning to feel this Country is Useless..uhm

Its now u began to feel d feeling. What have u been doing since?

3 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by eteba(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2019
see person pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by 5starMan: 11:11pm On May 28, 2019
spirul77:
is this the former speaker of house of reps that was indicted in a curroption case?
no,Patricia Eteh
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by aywhysax(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
World Bank Vice-President, Arunma Oteh, had quite an exchange with some potential Nigerian sugar-boys who took to Twitter to share infatuation. 

@Harieson had tweeted 'I love Aruma Oteh. My type of sugar mummy. Still crushes on her'. However Aruma Oteh who politely turned down one of the potential Nigerian sugar-boys, stated that it is against her values. 

In response to the sugar-boys, the World Bank Vice-President who was previously appointed as the Director General of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria in January 2010 tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/28/between-world-bank-vice-president-arunma-oteh-and-potential-nigerian-sugar-boys/

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by aywhysax(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2019
biacan:
Useless boy angry We have them here allover this forum sad
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nathdoug201: 11:12pm On May 28, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2019
lazy youth.instead of u to go and find something to do na sugarmummy u dey busy look for wey go dey feed u

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Patosky4U: 11:23pm On May 28, 2019
OMG na Regina Daniel I go just d post 4 her dp
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 28, 2019
Zico5:
Boys are not smiling at all. The hustle is real, the impact is even felt on nairaland cos some boys cannot hide their illegitimate hustles or frauds again. They are full of different shades and styles everyday.
different hustles full nairaland.nairabet fraud,data fraud and guys pretending to be females and using female monikers so as to decieve other guys make dem send money to them.

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I find her attractive sha.

Na her type fit get huge dildos for drawer grin

They said we are in extreme poverty and Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2019
Who is this ugly aproko? King of All Apes would be a better name for him.

KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I find her attractive sha.

Na her type fit get huge dildos for drawer grin

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by poseidon12: 11:29pm On May 28, 2019
biacan:
Useless boy angry We have them here allover this forum sad

Very useless indeed. His mates are busy improving their lives with further education or working hard in one business or the other but he is busy looking for sugar Mommy.

3 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by meobizy(f): 11:33pm On May 28, 2019
technuel:

AKA Mr. Fine Boy the problem of some women is not D**k so keep urs inside ur trouser she don't need it. Among all pressing issues in Nigeria sex is just what ur head can think of.
Spit on people like U
If not for sex Nigeria won’t reach 200 million citizens.
Yes, sex is a pressing issue here.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2019
educate me this woman is not in marriage presently or is not married at all?

which career would make an aged Lady like her not to have kids but I don't want to conclude

the twitter kid is just trolling around, no serious person will profess feelings publicly, its such an embarrassment on her part, even regular ladies will react more than that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by hopexter(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2019
He was only throwing his shots just like Regina Daniels did. My friend go to sugarmommy.com and throw your arrors angry angry
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Slimguy0(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2019
A shot worth shooting, A king, I Stan.... grin grin grin
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by MorufuAtanda: 12:18am On May 29, 2019
Hungry people full Nigeria. Na for Nigeria you go see person go drive G-wagon enter filling station come buy N500 fuel put for fuel tank. Which kain life? Him borrow the G-wagon? If not why not sell the G-wagon and setup a tangible business. There are businesses that can generate millions of naira per month with just a little capital and a lot of effort but many are too blind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by baby124: 12:22am On May 29, 2019
Lmaooo! Arunma be like, chai! This small boy don bring my leg out for public forum. The thing confuse her. Her response was scrambled. These small children on social media wey no get elders for house. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nyceguy92: 12:43am On May 29, 2019
xanie:
Without twitter I guess nairaland won't be this popular...

I agree with you.
Re-Twitts and re-posting of Facebook chats is rampant on Nairaland.
Nobody wants to create/write something original and meaningful.

In all of them, you would wonder what is the point of it.

Unfortunately, these are the types of material the "gatekeepers" prefer to put on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 1:01am On May 29, 2019
Poco, these are the same ones who will be forming alfa male upandan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.