Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,054 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy (60740 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. / World Bank Vice President, Arunma Oteh Throws Weight Behind Akinwumi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by NiggasInParis: 1:22am On May 29, 2019
mehn that second reply is deep and savage behind the mask... I had to read thrice to figure shitttZ out...

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Inspiration2017: 1:46am On May 29, 2019
Wonder shall never end.

For best Undergraduate Project Writing or best Postgraduate Thesis, contact +2348144582332 (nationally, continentally or intercontinentally - Call or WhatsApp +2348144582332). Drop your Project Topic or Thesis' title.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by GeneralPula: 2:58am On May 29, 2019
xanie:
Without twitter I guess nairaland won't be this popular...

Baseless reasoning. They’re all social media. That’s how it is all over the world. It’s berra you appreciate Nairaland for what it is, some countries are yet to build such, hence all em citizens are always on Facebook and insta. If they not getting feeds from twitter and co, I wonder maybe nah inside church make them dey go.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Bridget95(f): 3:09am On May 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I find her attractive sha.

Na her type fit get huge dildos for drawer grin
SW boys and sugar mummy 5$6

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:10am On May 29, 2019
Bridget95:
SW boys and sugar mummy 5$6

Sharap. Look at my moniker tongue

She's pretty and it's a compliment....
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Bridget95(f): 3:25am On May 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Sharap. Look at my moniker tongue

She's pretty and it's a compliment....
It is her money that is pretty to you and not the elderly woman old enough to be your great grand mother.

3 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by paddyofboss(m): 3:37am On May 29, 2019
tstx:
She could hv just ignored him...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Do u build e commerce or interactive sites
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by RTSC: 3:37am On May 29, 2019
Hungry Yoruba boy.

Stick to your class.

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 3:53am On May 29, 2019
meobizy:
No matter the wealth and love a woman has, if she no fine physically my dick will look elsewhere.
Those boys are only hungry and she knows it.
It’s no wonder she declined them.
Na her type dey secretly send me DM but I immediately block their accounts.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Lovelyn451(f): 4:23am On May 29, 2019
odeebee:

Very very useless and lazy. Imagine her impression going forwards about young men.

If she had not gotten to that height through hard work and grace would d goat find anything attractive?
dont mind him...he just wants money, not knowing he's tainting the old woman's reputation
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by divineappo(m): 4:26am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
dont mind him...he just wants money, not knowing he's tainting the old woman's reputation
u are beautiful

pls which part of kano are u in?
I sent u a pm
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 4:26am On May 29, 2019
If she took time to respond e dey her body...keep pressing, your miracle is on the way wink

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 4:28am On May 29, 2019
legitnow:
Dem take igbo do juju for Yoruba men.

No matter the Igbo woman age.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25 gaskiyamagana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by dia4iam(m): 4:31am On May 29, 2019
What a lady with class! The manner in which the admirer was turned down was just beaut!!

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Lovelyn451(f): 4:33am On May 29, 2019
divineappo:
u are beautiful

pls which part of kano are u in?
I sent u a pm
thanks...are u in kano too?
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by blowjohn(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2019
fikiman7000:
I thought iberiberism is gone with Rochas now grin

The statues, which harbour the Spirit of iberiberism are still there...
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by minasota(f): 4:56am On May 29, 2019
Deeg11:
Hi
This on nairaland?
Chai seun it's finished
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by anonimi: 4:57am On May 29, 2019
oshe11:
If Regina Daniels can do it............

................do you also have a drop hole

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by wonder233: 5:39am On May 29, 2019
Movies and novels fuel the stereotype that successful ladies by default are sugar mummies. In movies, you will see them portray that big lady as always on-heat and going after a young guy whom she gives cars and lots of money. I laugh when I see many young guys in Nigeria trying to live that fantasy, hoping against hope to land a sugar mummy.
Guys there's no such thing as a rich woman picking you up, giving you free sex with lots of money as reward.
Make una go hustle, rich people are only attracted to rich people.

4 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by SOFTENGR: 5:42am On May 29, 2019
That boy should be watched. Such a desperate person can do anything for money.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 6:09am On May 29, 2019
Ughlee with a lot of mouth.

No wonder cool
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by oshe11: 6:10am On May 29, 2019
anonimi:

................do you also have a drop hole
Plug needs Socket to function and Socket needs Plug to be useful as well
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by tealaw2: 6:19am On May 29, 2019
Evil prevails in nigeria.na we go church pass. Poverty continues to be a big problem after so much night vigils and revivals. Wake up Nigeria. Oil will lose its value soon. Oyinbos r creating alternatives to oil.

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2019
In a public forum...some.youths are indeed lazy....and stupid.
Twitter and Facebook should start deactivating accounts for stupidity.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by LINTUNE(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t support sugar anything bt I didn’t hear u say this to Regina and her sugar daddy o? Lol
dont mind the fool
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by chriskosherbal(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2019
indigene:
Travel to New York and invite her over for a caviar studded dinner at Waldorf Astoria or Trump Towers Hotels (book a room at its Central Park Room @ $448 a night) to discuss about matters dear to your heart and see whether she will arrive late.
why always him inviting her eeeh, why not her inviting him, that's the problem we have in this country everything is about the MAN, yet they still cry for gender equality, double standard everywhere.

Same apply to this topic here, most ladies and even some boys are insulting the so called guy for throwing his shot, like seriously, Regina Daniels comes to mind, so you guyz want to tell me it is not the money Regina went for huh, oooh Na love hahaha, if the world Bank VP is single according to some people here, then there is nothing wrong in what that guy did, it may suffice you to know that she has alot if sugar boys offline she just posted this online to make us feel she is this and that cos of her reputation.

Most sugar Mummy for AbJ nu be big men wives, CEO , captains of industry and the likes . abeg make una hold una peace and leave that guy alone jare.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by odeebee: 6:58am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Hard earned. They almost swallowed Buhari when he said our youths r lazy but its becoming more obvious now.
Re: Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy by Stanleyville(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2019
meobizy:
No matter the wealth and love a woman has, if she no fine physically my dick will look elsewhere.
Those boys are only hungry and she knows it.
It’s no wonder she declined them.
Na her type dey secretly send me DM but I immediately block their accounts.

See this mumu.

Wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.