Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) (49109 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by baby124: 12:34am On May 29, 2019
This man sounds like he’s not mentally stable at all. May he RIP.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by timothydare(m): 1:51am On May 29, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Life is sweet biko, I can't kill myself for any reason. Today might be bad but tomorrow go better.
take 1 bottle. I go pay

1 Like

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Tabuku: 3:51am On May 29, 2019
They just killed him, due to some secrete he knows or hear. Children and chip talk! My daughter will kill me oo!! Not even to say his wife. Governors hause arrangement. They killed him
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by ibro1010(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2019
IbyOneGod:
I wish yusuf buhari the same in Jesus name Amen
Back to Senser... Mumu praying for your follow human being to die when you are not God, Ask those who pray for PMB most of them have died and Buhari is still alive... No matter your religion, tribe, region we are all one Nigeria Biko.what you wished someone today may come back to hurt one day.
99% of people committing suicide are Christian, Islamically if you commit suicide is hell fire you are going directly.
My advice to people never commit suicide, matter what you are going through today is a test in your life, i bet you if you listen to someone conditions you will be given Thanks to Allah that your own is better to some others, every problem have solutions... You may struggle today that doesn't mean you will not make it in life,..
Life is sweet never commit suicide
Your loved ones want to see you alive.
Love you all
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by oceaneverdry77: 7:22am On May 29, 2019
ijustdey:
The Chief Steward to the Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, John Achagwa, has allegedly committed suicide.

Achagwa committed suicide at the Presidential Lodge in the state’s Government House in Maiduguri.

The Chief Steward was said to have greeted his colleagues at the lodge at about 1: 44 pm on Tuesday before he went back and climbed a tree behind the lodge and hang himself to death.

Speaking with New Telegraph, a close associate of Achagwa said the deceased has been complaining about the attitude of his daughter, saying ”this girl will kill me.”

”He came and asked me to delete someone’s number from his phone. I told him I don’t know how to delete it. He left angrily, only for me to hear that he has hanged himself, after some few minutes,” the associate told New Telegraph.

Mr Achagwa who retired from the civil service about three years ago was retained by the governor due to exceptional delicacies he prepares.

He was also said to have promised to be appointed as Village Head of Dille, Askira Uba local government area.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-gov-shettimas-personal-staff-commits-suicide/

you retired, go and rest, No.
You got appointment
From APC, chai
Your Daughter want to Kill you,
You want to delete, no..
You officially delete yourself.. Nde awusa unu di iberibe.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by dotedote: 7:37am On May 29, 2019
They'd still blame PMB for this.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by PrincewithGod(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2019
Smells fishy cool
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by eodavids(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2019
ijustdey:
The Chief Steward to the Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, John Achagwa, has allegedly committed suicide.

Achagwa committed suicide at the Presidential Lodge in the state’s Government House in Maiduguri.

The Chief Steward was said to have greeted his colleagues at the lodge at about 1: 44 pm on Tuesday before he went back and climbed a tree behind the lodge and hang himself to death.

Speaking with New Telegraph, a close associate of Achagwa said the deceased has been complaining about the attitude of his daughter, saying ”this girl will kill me.”

”He came and asked me to delete someone’s number from his phone. I told him I don’t know how to delete it. He left angrily, only for me to hear that he has hanged himself, after some few minutes,” the associate told New Telegraph.

Mr Achagwa who retired from the civil service about three years ago was retained by the governor due to exceptional delicacies he prepares.

He was also said to have promised to be appointed as Village Head of Dille, Askira Uba local government area.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-gov-shettimas-personal-staff-commits-suicide/

The man look malnourished up on the tree.

He seems to have had more troubles than the op mentioned.

Hope the late had not stumbled on some secrets of the Borno government kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by millionboi2: 10:58am On May 29, 2019
Rule4God:

You think I'm your mate? Just go to bed if you don't have anything to say
hahahaha

See as e pain u

And u are busy accusing d dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.