Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused (1165 Views)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by digestng: 1:19am On May 29, 2019
Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by Offpoint1: 1:31am On May 29, 2019
If you propose to me as a lady...
You'll definitely pay my groom price, marry me, cloth me, feed me, provide a shelter and take care of our children forever.... and lastly, you'll be the BANGER AND I THE BANGEE
Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by Iyajison: 1:46am On May 29, 2019
U no go stay 1 place collet dis kpekus wella first....

U tin say marriage na beans.....?

Isaiah 4:1 is gradually coming to fulfilment.....

Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by Apina(m): 2:12am On May 29, 2019
The guy for at least pick her up even if e no want undecided
Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by QuotaSystem: 2:34am On May 29, 2019
When your Gbola is chocolate flavoured with caramel topping...

If you know ... cool
Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by chukwuibuipob: 4:01am On May 29, 2019
undecided Quotasystem dis is a stale news..See how the idiot kick/do shakara for the girl afta the goat don eat her yam to a state too deep/stupor and decide to dump her for anoda victim.This Animalistic attitude is the reason nor dey propose marriage to a man.Girls don sufa.Quotasystem! Wey u hide since? Abi u too don Andrew leave d contri?
Re: This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused by QuotaSystem: 7:00am On May 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided Quotasystem dis is a stale news..See how the idiot kick/do shakara for the girl afta the goat don eat her yam to a state too deep/stupor and decide to dump her for anoda victim.This Animalistic attitude is the reason nor dey propose marriage to a man.Girls don sufa.Quotasystem! Wey u hide since? RAbi u too don Andrew leave d contri?

I dey my brother. That girl knows better why she wants to die inside brodas shokoto...trust me I've there wink How your end?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Come Let's Play A Romantic Game / Difference Between American Facebook Post And A Typical Nigerian Facebook Post / It Is A Lie, Mr Oyedepo Did Not Donate Anything !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.