Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) (24101 Views)

10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Mandynews(f): 1:46am On May 29, 2019
The federal republic of Nigeria will have her president (President Muhammadu Buhari) sworn in today for his 2nd tenure at the Eagle Square in Abuja, ceremony commenced at 10 A.M.

Read Live Updates From Muhammadu Buhari's Presidential Inauguration as the 15th President of Nigeria, and 4th President in the fourth Nigerian Republic took place on Friday, 29 May 2015. Today marked the beginning of the second term of Muhammadu Buhari as President following the 2019 general election.

Stay tuned as Mandy News (mandynews.com) brings you live updates from the ceremony as events unfold.

Read live updates on the inauguration below:

More Updates>>> https://mandynews.com/president-muhammadu-buharis-inauguration-day-live-updates/

3 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Mandynews(f): 1:52am On May 29, 2019
Program of events for the inauguration of president Muhammadu buhari as president of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Mystiquefia: 3:52am On May 29, 2019
INDEED! When The Evil Plotter Beats His Drum For The Downfall Of The Innocents, God Will Not Let That Drum Sound!

there are kings And there are kings;

KING IS GREATER THAN King

It Is Not Changing Into The Lion That Is Hard,

It Is Getting The Tail Of A Lion.

Sai Buhari!!

You Will Last Long To Rule your second term

Just as Kolanuts Lasts Long In The Mouths Of Them Who Value It.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:00am On May 29, 2019
sadMay God continue to bless and energize president Buhari. A great leader, father of the nation and a true democrat. We Nigerian Christians love you and we're grateful to you for everything you did in the first term. May we all go to the next level in Jesus name. Amen sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by ThinkSmarter: 4:11am On May 29, 2019
The Most over hyped president

8 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by ThinkSmarter: 4:15am On May 29, 2019
The Most over hyped president The most tribal, sentimental and bigotry President Nigeria has ever produced

4 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by fukushaki(m): 4:32am On May 29, 2019
I hope our Mr integrity won't match to the left where he his meant to match right. The truth remains that Buhari is meant to be in Daura relaxing and chilling out cause of his mental health but residence zombies will surely disagree with me grin

6 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by iornenge81(m): 4:35am On May 29, 2019
It will be interesting in here, grasp a seat
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by mrNEMZY(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2019
I just wish that this next four years would not be as bad as the last four. But it seems things are even getting worse.

3 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by LifeDrama: 7:19am On May 29, 2019
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Omotorvidosky: 7:31am On May 29, 2019
I pray the next four years shouldn't be the longest and most boring years in the history of this country.

May we live to see the next man at the helms of affairs of this country even in the face of this verily denied religious Jihad being waged against the rest of us.
It is well!

God bless Nigeria

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by abc115: 7:43am On May 29, 2019
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2019
Baba Werey on another 4yrs misrule

3 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:50am On May 29, 2019
El Dullardeen, First of His Name.

Those abusing you have never smelt Class Monitor position before.

They have PhDs in wailing, yet with your NEPA bill certificate, you have governed Nigeria twice.

Only OBJ shares that honour with you.

I salute you, Sai Dullard grin

I would rather be a dullardinnho like you than geniuses like them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by dingbang(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2019
I need to see the look on Obj's face

5 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by TVSA: 7:51am On May 29, 2019
Saraki will be there?

4 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 29, 2019
We
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO AS THEY TAKE OUR COUNTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AKA. A LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by abc115: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
What is Naira doing on Biafra receipt? Can't they state it in Biafra currency and pay equivalent in Naira? SMH

11 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Felixalex(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2019
Mr integrity.

Hope u will start knowing things in this ur second tenure, cus in the last tenure u didn't know anything, u always answered "I have no idea" "I don't know about that" "I don't know what technology was used"

The only thing u knew was that u were going to win election

"I will congratulate myself because I know I am going to win"

3 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by davibid: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
F
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
We are waiting for news oooo
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by MufasaRebirth: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
Its President Buhari's day ladies and gentlemen grin grin

I wrote Dullard-in-ho's day and its was changed to President buhari ...hahaha grin
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by Kate06(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2019
I prophecy today that anyone,Family,or Cabal who has a hand in installing in any form the current administration will know no peace as another dispensation of next level begins today.Curse shall be their portion;The problems they have caused the citizens which has turned to various social vices in the society like(yahoo yahoo,Kidnapping,oloshoism and others) will hunt them down.

In the '60s,graduate don't struggle to get employment neither do they need any connection or buying of federal employment slot for as much as 800k.They get jobs automatically with an apartment and cars immediately and life was very easy then.

Out of all the black Nations in Africa,Nigeria ranks from the bottom because of the bad leadership from early '90s.No plan for the teaming population(no birth control),no economic plan;everyone fighting to enrich his/her generation and oppress the poor ones.

This is the part of oppression ongoing.You refused to provide jobs for the teaming population, how do they survive?They device means to survive,and you discovered it that these youths are gradually self dependent and no more coming to lick your ass anymore.You send security agencies to start picking them up.

If Russia & Sweden can have the best hackers in the world that break through any security and yet they are not still tagged yahoo yahoo countries,how much Nigeria?

If the government wants social vices to be eradicated...then,these are some resolutions...

� Reduce all benefits/earnings accrue to any political post in the country I.e.Let all the politicians' salary/earning be fixed appropriately by National Salary,Income & Wages Commission. By so doing,it will reduce the competitiveness(do or die idea) and reduce Legislative overheads and thereby bringing black money acquisition in the country to the bearest minimum(there are too much black money in the country which cause inflation)
to Create enabling environment for businesses... These range from provision of basic social amenities which are essential to economic growth.Corruption in the power sector will never allow Nigerians to have 24/7 power supply in Nigeria.The same people in the power sector are the ones frustrating efforts of a stable power supply in the country.They have their factories and companies outside Nigeria producing generator plants and importing them only into Nigeria out of all the countries in the world.Has anyone seen where generator is been used in countries other than Nigeria?As small as Seychelles, a small country with less than 1million inhabitants,they have steady power supply...South Africa too not to talk of Ghana.

� So many things wrong with the country.Why would you disallow your citizens the right to travel out to get a better life outside?You refused to provide jobs for her,no enabling environment...yet,you tell foreign missions to deny your citizens visa.This is appalling.To tell Nigerians you will create 20millions jobs before the end of your administration is an insult. By 4year's time,unemployment is triple what it is now.Sincerely,everything is just wrong with this entity call Nigeria.

There are a lot of things one should not say online,people will just start weeping for the country Sincerely.

A group of politicians will gather in a close door and start laughing at Nigerians generally.Foreigners will come and create companies only to start paying a whole graduate 50k($150) per month in the name of cheap labour while they pay same labour in their country over $2500 per month as the case may be.

Today is democracy day,Nigerians wake up!

6 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by barrypro: 7:53am On May 29, 2019
What does he have to say this time.
For your professional web design service. Check my signature
Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by AkataYeriYeri: 7:53am On May 29, 2019
Wailers
How market?

3 Likes

Re: May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) by TheFacelessMan: 7:53am On May 29, 2019
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / Has Any Other Nigerian Politician Been Slapped In Public Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.