Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today (23642 Views)

BREAKING: Ambode Allegedly Abscond From Arrest,spotted Somewhere Outside Nigeria / BREAKING!!! Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As NWC Reacts To Lagos APC Primaries / Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by youngestuk(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2019
How if I may ask?? cry
zoedew:
There goes Humpty Dumpty Haughty Akinwunmi Ambode. He just nailed his political coffin.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by article1: 9:51am On May 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Bet he will be stoned by angry Lagosians if he attends
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by dapadawee: 9:51am On May 29, 2019
this ambode guy will go places. it's not weakness. ambode on your part it's not stupidity but we are watching them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by AntiWailer: 9:51am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
the way tinubu managed to convince lagosians to ditch ambode still baffles me.

like play like play the old man go become president. tinubu is really a strategist..

Ambode has issues with Lagosians

Tinubu tried it with Fashola and was not successful because Fashola was a performer.

Ambode did not carry the elite along with his policies.

Don't stay in your village and be assuming wat is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

like play like play the old man go become president. tinubu is really a strategist..

tinubu did not convince lagosians

Ambode did that by himself

there was an overly aggressive revenue drive where
people who parked at banks and eateries had their number plates seized for illegal parking,
people were obtained by local government officials for no offense and shaken down,
lasbca officals became extremely aggresive,
land use charge was doubled

then of course was the monumental failure of refuse collection, where every corner of lagos became a huge refuse dump

even before the primaries, people were saying ambode could cost apc lagos if care was not taken
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by zoedew: 10:00am On May 29, 2019
akinboyo:
Hope you have picked some stones to throw. Ingrate set of people.

Any leader - political, business et al whose voice alone is the desirable audible is a danger to any progressive society. Their ilk are abundant- Rauf Aregbesola, Adebisi Akande, Rochas Okorocha et al. Interestingly most folks who claim to be followers of Awolowo do not imbibe the basic ethos that made him legendary which is listening to what others say and giving consideration to them. Not many know for instance that Free Education was not strictly speaking Awolowo’s idea but that of Chief Awosika! Chief Awolowo listened and gave life to the idea that became an instant hit! Gboyega Oyetola the current Governor of Osun State is like Awolowo - he listens and is quietly making impact in the few months he’s being in power. Love him or hate him - Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is also a listener who will allow superior counsel prevail even where it is contrary to his idea. That is one reason why he is popular in Lagos to The consternation of his traducers! Folks who served in the Cabinets Of Ambode and Aregbesola will tell you what the Cabinet meetings are like. #monologue
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:07am On May 29, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
I just wish to knack Ambode wife.. The guy looks[b] dump[/b]

DUMB**. But YOU are the dumb one obviously.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by chukiz(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Ambode make some mistakes but not withstanding he has vision......
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Freeman59: 10:18am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

And I'm very certain that you will vote for him
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by rayobaba(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2019
I wonder ooo
Esseite:

So lagos APC is now Nigeria....
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2019
Ambode's loss is Tinubu's gain politically... If you want to out shine Tinubu's..you have to be loyal to the end. Remember the saying 'If you want to catch Monkey, you behave like Monkey. Just master the act of giving, timing, Loyalty and building Bridges..... grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by almarthins(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

It wasnt lagos that ditched ambode but apc through tinubu's politricks
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by hush15: 10:27am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

As a non partisan citizen of lagos, i believe it is a wise decision cos alot of party faithfuls will be present and many who hold a grudge or more would want to ridicule him for sure. Am sure he will get an appointment in Buharis Cabinet. With the projects and everything, Buhari believes in his capacity to deliver
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by zoedew: 10:33am On May 29, 2019
youngestuk:
How if I may ask?? cry

Fine! Thanks to you! AMBODE lacks a key attribute of effective leaders which is humility and the listening ear that comes with it. He appears caged by the “I” syndrome that makes one think more highly of oneself than one should! No matter how good you are at doing what you do it must not be lost on you that others have a role to play in the eventual success. Teaming is it! Acknowledge others and folks God used to get you up in life! Even if Buhari appoints him to a Ministerial post he will end up the same way unless he changes. Pride goes before a fall! That’s my point!
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Olorunnim: 10:40am On May 29, 2019
AntiWailer:

Ambode has issues with Lagosians

Tinubu tried it with Fashola and was not successful because Fashola was a performer.

Ambode did not carry the elite along with his policies.

Don't stay in your village and be assuming wat is not
Spot on he Vexed some really bad judges and politicians, my family included if you see the way Fashola's elder sister campaigned against him, we spent money.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Olorunnim: 10:45am On May 29, 2019
thelastorca:

tinubu did not convince lagosians

Ambode did that by himself

there was an overly aggressive revenue drive where
people who parked at banks and eateries had their number plates seized for illegal parking,
people were obtained by local government officials for no offense and shaken down,
lasbca officals became extremely aggresive,
land use charge was doubled

then of course was the monumental failure of refuse collection, where every corner of lagos became a huge refuse dump

even before the primaries, people were saying ambode could cost apc lagos if care was not taken
That refused collection is the bone of contention for my grandmother she was raking in 3 mill per month, But ambode happend and all was gone even contracting jobs he took away from her! My grandmother said no way he's doing second term and she saw to it because she spent a lot campaigning for sanwo olu
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Dchampion65: 10:47am On May 29, 2019
I[b] just wish to knack Ambode wife.. The guy looks dump[/b]

Corrupt mind. You need urgent medical and spiritual attention
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Olorunnim: 10:48am On May 29, 2019
hush15:

As a non partisan citizen of lagos, i believe it is a wise decision cos alot of party faithfuls will be present and many who hold a grudge or more would want to ridicule him for sure. Am sure he will get an appointment in Buharis Cabinet. With the projects and everything, Buhari believes in his capacity to deliver
I don't think he will
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Freeman59: 10:53am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

And I'm very certain that you will vote for him
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by farem: 11:35am On May 29, 2019
Shikini:
All these jamboree inaugurations are simply avenues of siphoning money.

Btw, Ambode handed over to him yesterday

But as far as constitution, yesterday's ceremonies have no validity but todays. You can say thr event commenced yesterday and will culminate today.
Ok?
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Redman44(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
I will do the same thing if I was in Ambode's shoes. Thank you. I don't want to be humiliated for nothing. They have chosen Sanwo-Olu, so why I should I be at his inauguration?
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Nexez(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
God will bless you Mr Ambode, Posterity will remember your good works..... Took an early morning drive with my wife today and I am impressed .... Ajao /Airort road is lit!!!
So true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Midex88(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
slickbak:
U mean President of Lagos??

Go and die when he becomes the president.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by Ipodisacriminal: 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Are you a Lagosian?

Tinubu can never be President

Never possible

He will eat the last apple
Re: Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today by slickbak(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
Midex88:

Go and die when he becomes the president.
I'll feed ur family if he doesn't grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi & Jonathan In Secret Peace Talks / Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo) / Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.