Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,825 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets (26910 Views)

We Are One Step Closer To Victory, Peter Obi Advises Nigerians To Get Their PVC / Tinubu's Campaign: VIPs Went To Plateau With 30 Private, Chartered Jets / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
Lmao..this one sef dey give advice grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Bennycollins: 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
Silly comment.
ricon:
Wasted advice

Peter Obi's failed attempt in his quest to being a godfather to Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by PHIPEX(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2019
Always on point, let's see if Ihedioha will listen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Jgovt(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2019
young man or woman, write your own and nor try am again cancel Wetin u nor write. Rubbish
GeneralPula:

[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Bossjakande: 12:09pm On May 29, 2019
IBO are not ready for national politics dey are not ready to be a president. why let PDP win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2019
will he adhere to your word of advice. .one thing is to listen, the other is to act..but in Nigeria the case get as e be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by SoNature(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2019
Caleb17:
I wish that Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo will take over as president and vice president of Nigeria come 2023...

Two persons from southern Nigeria cannot be president and vice.

One person must come from the north

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by SocialJustice: 12:15pm On May 29, 2019
Commercial Air travel in Nigeria is very unreliable. From delayed to cancelled flights. If time is important to you and you can afford it, you won't travel commercial in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by mrtimmy1: 12:15pm On May 29, 2019
Congrats to all subscribers , It ready , Call or WhatsApp.

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Bebe0147: 12:18pm On May 29, 2019
saraki2019:
Obi should be quite pls, allow this new governor alone, if you must advice tell atiku to stop wasting his time and money, we are already in the next level, we didn't vote for atiku, we believe he can't fixed the problem he is deeply part of the team that created it. We trusted him and PDP and they betray us, we refused to make that mistake again.
Just negodu nu ewu hausa a!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Shikini: 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
Excellent advice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:32pm On May 29, 2019
This houseboy has been barking frequently with his effeminate voice.

Has Atiku given his slave permission to talk?
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by sabiboy1000: 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
angry angry angry angry
bestman09:
Advice from someone who was there, from practical experience

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by 9gerian: 12:37pm On May 29, 2019
This is an angle but can be worked upon for better efficiency.

SocialJustice:
Commercial Air travel in Nigeria is very unreliable. From delayed to cancelled flights. If time is important to you and you can afford it, you won't travel commercial in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by slivertongue: 12:46pm On May 29, 2019
Good functional advice
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by BeijinDossier: 12:59pm On May 29, 2019
Obi the man that chased out okoroawusa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Aystarz: 12:59pm On May 29, 2019
nijabazaar:
If there is one man that practices whst he preaches....it is Mr Obi

What you see is what you get.
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
If Ibo wants a popular candidate, they should rally round Peter Obi...he is the most popular Ibo Politician with some integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by SocialJustice: 1:02pm On May 29, 2019
9gerian:
This is an angle but can be worked upon for better efficiency.

I've flown a bit and I've never been on a commercial flight that was punctual. The only time I flew and they kept to time was with SPDC private jet.

A way around it though is for the Governor to have someone in his logistics team at the airport book a flight for him after the plane has landed. Oshiomole did same as Governor.

I also can't blame airline operators, the last time I did BEN - LOS, the aircraft was only filled to almost half. If I'm even the manager I'll delay that flight to at least achieve 50% loaded capacity.

In conclusion though, what Nigeria needs is high speed rail not air travel.

I've been flying for almost 20 years and the thing just keeps getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by MartinsD12(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2019
Jgovt:
If you want to drink go to the Bar, if you want to laugh go and meet Okey Bakassi, govt house is not a carnival house, mind your business and do your Job..
Obi is truly the man we need and Osibanjo as Vice, A man who knows that Corruption Exists but can be reduced if we give it less focus and focus on its positive sides and development.. America is more corrupt and more developed that's y the citizenry are not too feeling it
English Don suffer
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2019
ChristianNorth:
AtikuObi would have fixed this country for good
Like he did as VP between 1999-2007
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Boss13: 1:10pm On May 29, 2019
Peter Obi is a humble man. I have encountered him on some occasions doing things regular people do. However, one Peter Obi cannot change Nigeria. We need many more Peter Obis in House of Assembly, Judiciary and Executive arms for considerably change to happen to Nigeria. Otherwise, we will continue with power junkies with insatiable thirst for power, wealthy and other frivolities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Kellie069(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
Well, with people like OBI, Nigeria still has a future ! I felt so bad when I saw the total number of votes from the east! A whole lotta people preferred to listen to one nicompoo n stay at home, instead of voting �

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by joyjoomla(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2019
Good advice

Hello guys. I need at least 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel.
Please help a brother �

Just open the link and click *SUBSCRIBE* it is free, no cost attached.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8wYy_vbdnPZiXIZcUNbRw
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Benekruku(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2019
Coming from the Chinese

He did not mention China this time
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by Jgovt(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2019
English Man, what are you still doing in Nigeria?
MartinsD12:

English Don suffer
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by bluecircle470: 1:44pm On May 29, 2019
nijabazaar:
If there is one man that practices whst he preaches....it is Mr Obi

By lying that he has only 1 shoe for the past 9 years abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by MorufuAtanda: 2:02pm On May 29, 2019
saraki2019:
Obi should be quite pls, allow this new governor alone, if you must advice tell atiku to stop wasting his time and money, we are already in the next level, we didn't vote for atiku, we believe he can't fixed the problem he is deeply part of the team that created it. We trusted him and PDP and they betray us, we refused to make that mistake again.

Illiterate yoruba Muslims and the usual lamentations.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets by mrvitalis(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
IBO are not ready for national politics dey are not ready to be a president. why let PDP win
So national politics is joining apc ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.