Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child (967 Views)

Dating Girls From Broken Homes, raised by A Single Mother(Tale of benue Girls) / "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says / Only Ladies From A Broken Homes Who Did Not Enjoy Fatherly Love Are Feminist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Uchebobo: 6:51pm On May 29, 2019
I have had the privilege of meeting people across a wider spectrum of life. One thing I did observe is that grown-ups in their 40s have difficulty in settling down early and marry someone. Some men in this predicament are afraid to commit while women have serious trust issues. Further investigations reveal that most of the "group in question" came from broken homes. They have experienced and observed either their mother or father being betrayed by their significant one.

Please correct me, if my assertions are not true. If they are true, what do you think can be done to mitigate against this earlier on?
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by nofuckz(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
Uchebobo:
I have had the privilege of meeting people across a wider spectrum of life. One thing I did observe is that grown-ups in their 40s have difficulty in settling down early and marry someone. Some men in this predicament are afraid to commit while women have serious trust issues. Further investigations reveal that most of the "group in question" came from broken homes. They have experienced and observed either their mother or father being betrayed by their significant one.

Please correct me, if my assertions are not true. If they are true, what do you think can be done to mitigate against this earlier on?

Are you in your forties finding it dif to settle early?
Are you not from a stable home,
or you're just bored?
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by lomprico(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2019
Don't date anyone from a broken home.

They'll mess with your head.

And if you know divorce is an option for you, don't have kids. They are d worst hit is cases of divorce.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Holamic: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
I'm a victim of this topic n still single becos of insecurity let learn from this married once. I'm ready to share my experience if required

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Uchebobo: 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
I glad you're speaking up Holamic. At least, it shows that this forum is not for boring people or people who wants to waste other people's time. Your experience is much valuable.
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Holamic: 7:40pm On May 29, 2019
Uchebobo:
I glad you're speaking up Holamic. At least, it shows that this forum is not for boring people or people who wants to waste other people's time. Your experience is much valuable.
The valueable lesson is to keep yourself out frm the fight of your parent, never both cause they both ve their reason.
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Mystiquefia: 7:45pm On May 29, 2019
This right actually.. coz I'm not thinking of tying the knot anytime soon.
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Holamic: 7:51pm On May 29, 2019
Yes is tough to any child, cause to me till now i feel abuse from their issue. A lesson to share i wantd to marry this year n d family rejectd me becoz i'm muslim i feel bad simply coz i wantd to put right what my parent cant do. I calld both to put things in order for me but d promblem of the past could not allow me to go forward. I decided to drop d opinion
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2019
it makes dem harden
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Efewestern: 9:15pm On May 29, 2019
Mystiquefia:
This right actually.. coz I'm not thinking of tying the knot anytime soon.

Oshare seems you are back from holiday, longest time.
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Moneystopnonsen: 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
This is quite true to a Large extent, as it could have happened to me but a sweet heart saved me.

Am from a pieces home, broken is an understatement Dad threw us out 2006 for another married Yoruba witch.
I became aggressive, heartless and naturally hated anyone that dares show me over concern.
Until I met this sent from heaven sweetie in 2008.
She made me human again.
We got married in 2016 against all odds despite fights from non worthy role models(my parents).
Today we have 2 kids and I don't regret it.
Am 29 this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 30, 2019
Neat concept mate grin
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
it makes dem harden
1000% true,especially when the child is very little and the mother distant herself from the child.in my case,i was less than 2yrs when shit happened.some women get mind sha.
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by dollytino4real(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2019
morningstar55:

1000% true,especially when the child is very little and the mother distant herself from the child.in my case,i was less than 2yrs when shit happened.some women get mind sha.
man makes woman to be wicked my dear
Re: The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child by Divay22(f): 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
Mine just taught me to be self dependent.
Cause at the long run I'll need myself when my spouse tries such shiit.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Nude On The Internet? Microsoft And Google Can Help Delete It / How Come All Those Old Men That Used To Try And Molest Me Growing Up / Lady Slaps, Humiliates Lover Trying To Propose To Her In A Mall (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.