Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (611 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by Yusufi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
My very good friend was called in by my ex girlfriend at the early stages of my dispute with her to reconcile us but they eventually ended up in a romantic relationship. As things are right now, he has formally introduced himself to her father and stating his intentions to be a potential husband to his daughter if he approves of the relationship. I am not very comfortable with the whole thing especially my relationship with this very good friend of mine. Please great members of nairaland, kindly advise me on how to handle the situation.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by julianH(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
Things like this are aslways happening.

It is very rare that you see someone who settles a relationship
problems without ending up getting involved.

inasmuchas i am not in support of what your pal did,
i still advice that you forget about the two of them and
move on with your life.

Next time learn to settle your despute yourself.

Bye
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by realluv1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
My brother we should be careful who we call or friends !!! My advice is this leave them alone and find a woman who will respect you and would never want to hurt you. Men out number women remember that!!! and there are so many fine girls looking for a good man
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by realluv1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
Well said Julian,, You should never ask or seek advice outside not everyone has your best interest at heart,, let this be a lesson for the future
mean while cut your losses and you ties to the both of them, you can do bad all by yourself you don't need help to do that, Blessings my brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
Yusufi:

My very good friend was called in by my ex girlfriend at the early stages of my dispute with her to reconcile us but they eventually ended up in a romantic relationship. As things are right now, he has formally introduced himself to her father and stating his intentions to be a potential husband to his daughter if he approves of the relationship. I am not very comfortable with the whole thing especially my relationship with this very good friend of mine. Please great members of nairaland, kindly advise me on how to handle the situation.

i dont see your problem here

in most average cases your friend is that one who should be worried becoz you once dated his wife and obvious you had some good times, generally you wouldnt want your wife's exes to be near her or to be kept as friends

so i dont see your problem here
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by InkedNerd(f): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
There really isn't much you can do except get over it and move on. I mean if they really are in love then what are you gonna do--try to break 'em up? If you feel betrayed by your friend and can't trust him anymore then I suggest you not be friends anymore. As for the girl, she's already made her decision, so leave her be. Let the two of them run off into the sunset. Your time will come. Don't let a minor setback like this get you down.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by soki2ng(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
lol so it didn't bother you all the while they've been dating till now that they're bout to get married?
Speaking from experience, most times the former relationship is already over before the so called "friend" starts his after watching from the sidelines for a long time. You wouldn't still be friends with that person if they double crossed you.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust? How To Know If Your Love Is Real / Troubles Of Well To Do Black Guys: Will This Trend Continue? / Is Love Really Blind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.