Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years (19770 Views)

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by musictori: 12:36pm On May 30, 2019
After handing over of Power to Alhaji Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya, the former Governor of Gombe State, Hassan Ibrahim Dakwambo went online to Tweet this claiming that even when he was in power he never lived in the Government house.

See what he wrote...

"As governor of Gombe for 8 years, I never lived in the government house neither did I use the government lodge in Abuja. I stayed in my personal house knowing perfectly well that government house is not my house. Tonight, I am sleeping in my home as usual."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/as-governor-of-gombe-for-8-years-i.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by slivertongue: 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
juju scare I guess

2 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2019
Wow!..word on marble.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Ibcrown(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2019
When you've been wiped out. No story go and enjoy your loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by BruncleZuma: 1:56pm On May 30, 2019
WFC!
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by lilfreezy: 1:57pm On May 30, 2019
I like this guy. Very meek

16 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by anytexy: 1:57pm On May 30, 2019
Mcteeeeaw
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Solidkay(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
Did your not staying there elevated the standard of living of the people who elected you.

Or you wanna tell us the house you're living was not built with government money

5 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by rhymesnoni(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
How will you sleep in Government house when it is haunted...oloshios pellow
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Bellotelli: 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
And if you didn't give it out on rent, that's waste of resources and foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by frankmoney(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
But there was a budget for the upkeep of the govt house monthly abi .

5 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Charmingpet: 1:58pm On May 30, 2019
Let your work speaks for you.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by rockstar27(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2019
WHO CARES? grin grin grin grin grin
THAT IS UR OWN CUP OF TEA
U DO AS U PLEASES NOT BY ORDER FROM ANYONE OR AUTHORITY
WHY DON'T U REJECT UR SALARY AND OTHER ENTITLEMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by lanrecisse30(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2019
U should have also make how you spent your security votes public as well.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by DaBogu: 2:05pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just lied that you have never lied
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by udemzyudex(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2019
Is that now an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by chinedu234(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2019
The question is WHY?
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Quality20(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2019
d kind of politician that APC is composed of.. ds guy was d only pdp guy I liked. how I wish he decamps
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by BuhariAdvocate: 2:12pm On May 30, 2019
Pdp that party toor.

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 30, 2019
this is the sort of person PDP should have put forward. instead they let a political prostitute and a political side chick become their presidential flag bearers

2 Likes

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ajayiopy: 2:14pm On May 30, 2019
musictori:
After handing over of Power to Alhaji Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya, the former Governor of Gombe State, Hassan Ibrahim Dakwambo went online to Tweet this claiming that even when he was in power he never lived in the Government house.

See what he wrote...

"As governor of Gombe for 8 years, I never lived in the government house neither did I use the government lodge in Abuja. I stayed in my personal house knowing perfectly well that government house is not my house. Tonight, I am sleeping in my home as usual."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/as-governor-of-gombe-for-8-years-i.html

DANKWABO REALLY TRIED FOR GOMBE

1 Like

Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by captianfreeman(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2019
The law recognized government house, you didn't live there. The law says do not use your office for personal aggrandisement, I am sure you did.
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by NobleAngell(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2019
I c
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by jaggabban: 2:20pm On May 30, 2019
rockstar27:
WHO CARES? grin grin grin grin grin
THAT IS UR OWN CUP OF TEA
U DO AS U PLEASES NOT BY ORDER FROM ANYONE OR AUTHORITY
WHY DON'T U REJECT UR SALARY AND OTHER ENTITLEMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT?
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by megareal: 2:30pm On May 30, 2019
So?
Re: Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years by ZAWs: 2:31pm On May 30, 2019
Of course why living in government house when your house is government house itself"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Proclaims Ninth National Assembly. First Session To Hold On June 11 / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le / Owo Massacre: Why Amotekun Is Yet To Parade Arrested Suspects — Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.