Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) (56291 Views)

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by ebukajay184: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Man Opens Barbing Saloon In Gombe To Gives Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Photos)

A man has opened a barbing saloon in Gombe to give free haircuts in honour of Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV has learnt.

The man shared photos and wrote;

”Done and Dusted, we have successfully opened a permanent free barbing shop dedicated to Peter Obi. I desire to do same in the rural areas for obi.

I only pray that this kind gesture will have a ripple effect in our campaign for Obi/Makama 2023.”

He had earlier invited people to the launch in a post on Saturday which read;

”I want to cordial invite you to pray for the success and dedication of our Obi/Makama Free Barbing Salon located in Billiri East. It will be open thrice a week for everybody to come and have a free clean shave, especially kids. This is dedicated to Peter Obi for our campaign."

https://igberetvnews.com/1425046/man-opens-barbing-saloon-gombe-give-free-haircuts-honour-peter-obi-photos/

194 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by rexchazy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok b

12 Likes

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by kettykin: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
I can't help but admire obidient people

1113 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by ghettokid1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
The ministry is growing...
Peter Obi will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria if elected

880 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Reinamaria(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
I just hope the clippers are well sterilized after each use.

312 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Abfinest007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm waiting for d day atiku or cassava and agbado supporters will share toothpicks

By December every household should be singing obi

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by ghettokid1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Reinamaria:
I just hope the clipper is well sterilized after each use.
na so oo.... Make dem no spread virus in the name of Peter Obi

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by RighteousDemon: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Game over Mr Agbado...

550 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by awoniyi1236(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Agbado go Open spa grin

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Onucs(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
No be new thing ahbeg

Na so person been trek for bihari, see where we dey now.

I advise youths to hustle and stop hoping on the government. They are all birds of the same feathers gallivanting from one political party to the other.

Stay true to your hustle and remember to work smart while you are working hard.

My opine

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by JOpress3: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Banga!!! Now this is strategic influence

35 Likes

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by WhiteIverson: 12:08am On Aug 04, 2022
Na to open free restaurant remain. Election sure for P.O.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by loosecanon50(m): 2:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Someone should also open free cassava and agbado supermarket in honour of Tinubu

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by AbaganaMiracle: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2022
So among all these foolish Obi supporters, none of you notice the children in the line waiting to be registered for PVC? Who do you think they are going to use those children to vote for? When they tell you that Borno, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto and some other northern states had more registered voters, this is exactly how those numbers came about. Why are my people so daft and dumb and fixated on this Obidient nonsense instead of fighting for their own freedom?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by wiseoneking: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban 2023. You know the logo. Vote Bola Ahmad Tinubu.
Tinubu will win only Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, ondo, Boronu, Katstina but will get upto 30% in Kano, jigawa and KADUNA where he will massively shared votes with kwankwoso and Atiku, with Atiku leading the pack. There is no go area for him in the SS and SE and NC but a great move in kwara and Niger. While obi may be able to scrap 25% of enlightened, liberal Yoruba Muslim and majority yoruba Christians, Tinubu will woefully failed in the SE like Buhari that hardly get 5 % in ANAMBRA etc. Thesame goes to SS.

Summary for Asiwaju: will win in 5 states in the SW, 30% in Kano, KADUNA, Jigawa, kwara and Niger. This can't get him any where. Atiku and Kwankwoso influence will break him off and cut his votes in pieces.
Atiku and obi will struggle it out for Abuja while Lagos is sure for Obi taking an edge over Tinubu and Atiku.
The whole SE, SS and Lagos for Obi. Majority Christians states in NC like Benue, Plateau, Taraba, southern KADUNA locked down for him while Atiku may follow behind. While Adamawa, Gombe SOKOTO, kebbi, will be no go area for obi and Adan the BATsin.

Even if obi looses the 25% votes in the NW, he will still win like Jonathan that lost all and still won. Obi needs just 20% votes in NW.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Praxis758: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2022
But some analysts say the far north is not on social media.

They do tell us that it’s either APC or PDP in the far north.

So, how are these northerners aware about Obi?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Karlovich: 4:23am On Aug 04, 2022
embarassed My vulture kiosk would have been free in honor of APC but there is so much hunger in the land as my zombie stipend is no longer enough, I hope Nigerians can bear with me

Local man has seen a lot at the gate, he is tired!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by JaySterling: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by MuslimIgbo: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol

Time wasters

Peter Obi can never become the president of Nigeria.

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by IbomFinest: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by ecolime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pure love

Organic growth

Real followers

No money inducement

Peter Obi is the hope of the Nigerian masses. Why won't people love him?

I joined the Obi movement pretty late but I am glad I finally did.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by Xscape047: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
We move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
If only the guy is worth all the hype... Na so I no get shoes start and became one of the worst

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.