Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] (22292 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Seoul, South Korea Ahead Of World BIO Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by lomprico(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2019
blackpanda:

Make bad belle no kee u

E no go fit
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Johnfiddy(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
mimilogistics:
Welcome to Saudi Arabia sir, if you need some logistics errand in Riyadh sir, we at MiMiL can be of help...our wings spread to China, Hong Kong, USA, and even across the Middle-East, including but not limited to Turkey cool

...and please sir, endeavor to make Nigerians happier in this your second tenure, unite Nigerians through inclusive government, it pays to build bridges than to burn them down because you may need the bridge to flee life unforeseen disaster someday wink

Who tell u say Buhari dey Nairaland...abi u don join DEM
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by bjreal67(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2019
Any decision that will not favor our Nation Nigeria will not STAND in Jesus name..

No body can enslave us in Nigeria we are freeborn
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by AFONJACOW(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
another 389 days abroad and The remaining years will be use to implement useless policies that will amount to nothing
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by mimilogistics: 11:17am On May 31, 2019
Johnfiddy:

Who tell u say Buhari dey Nairaland...abi u don join DEM
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Fashdeejay(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2019
Nigeria is not an Islamic country... So why is it that this man is attending an oic conference?? This is going to lead to a lot of religious issues... Nigeria belongs to everyone... Traditionalists, Christians, Muslims and anyone else... We are a country where individuals are free to practice whatever religion they choose... OIC member countries alone go for OIC conferences.... What is buhari doing there
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Fashdeejay(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

e de pain u say Atikulosser fail election grin grin any name u call me and my president nothing concern us... We're taking Nigeria to the nextlevel
Brother... No one is making it political... But we are not an Islamic state... We are a free country... We are not members of the OIC. This act can lead to a major religious crisis... Where people are being forced into Islam... Let's not make it political, it is about our religious rights... And freedom
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2019
I thought Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, OIC. is for Islamic countries
Is Nigeria now a Islamic country?!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
chrisxxx:
The saudi he came back from two weeks ago.

I believe this is more than IOC meeting.. dont forget what Shiites did when they went to confront PMB... Shiites followers and principle Comes from IRAN... If IRAN take style follow these guys it will never be to Nigerian Government favour oooo,and u know they are not in good books with the other middle east countries.. Well and well.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Tamass: 1:04pm On May 31, 2019
lomprico:
Jihadist!

Dem wan plan how dem go take overrun us. Terrorists.

Your mumu no be here o.. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by lollytk(f): 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
Buhari was supposed to be a president of a country not a religious leader, what business does it have with IOC that's so important that made him jet out of the country immediately after inauguration this is a terrible start for the country lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by royalamour(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2019
Front0lane:
Your father’s wailing should do your inspiring for u now or is that not enough. Where did all the talk from last inauguration get your life ? Did your father for once stopped wailing for the past 4 years cos if that ?

You have no right to disrespect her father.

Your uterances are stupid.

What a lowlife.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by chrisxxx(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

I believe this is more than IOC meeting.. dont forget what Shiites did when they went to confront PMB... Shiites followers and principle Comes from IRAN... If IRAN take style follow these guys it will never be to Nigerian Government favour oooo,and u know they are not in good books with the other middle east countries.. Well and well.
There is something hidden from the public about the president.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by theDEVILisHERE: 2:02pm On May 31, 2019
chrisxxx:

There is something hidden from the public about the president.

There is nothing hidden
U just have a stupid populace foolish not to realise the obvious that Buhari is long dead and Jubril from Sudan is ur 4kn president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by chibaby1985(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by suremanpatriot: 3:55pm On May 31, 2019
...pretends to be liberal but inside him buhari is painfully very tribalistic and stunch fanaticundecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by Emarvel(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2019
Please of what importance is this conference to this nation?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Please quit being a mediocre.

The president granted an interview on NTA few days before his inauguration. Besides, the main events marking the inauguration have been moved to the Democracy day on June 12.

What is so difficult there for anyone to understand?

Sounds like the President speaking to his people is now such a very difficult task. He hardly speak to us anyway but on such important occasions it is expected. Forget about the NTA charade, you know it hints about something not being right but do we care anymore.

If it is really hard for him, well we'll wait till 12th June but...

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Please quit being a mediocre.

The president granted an interview on NTA few days before his inauguration. Besides, the main events marking the inauguration have been moved to the Democracy day on June 12.

What is so difficult there for anyone to understand?

Sounds like the President speaking to his people is now such a very difficult task. He hardly speak to us anyway but on such important occasions it is expected. Forget about the NTA charade, you know it hints about something not being right but do we care anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2019
EagleNest:

I do not see any necessity for him to speak when it's been made public that the main events marking his inauguration have been merged with programmes marking the nation's Democracy day celebration, which comes up in less than two week from now.

What we need are infrastructural projects across the length and breadth of the country; improved security and enhanced business climate in view of expanding investments and job creation, which are what we are witnessing already, while asking for more.

We want a president that 'does' not one that 'speaks'. What would you (not us) rather have the president say?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2019
Front0lane:
Your father’s wailing should do your inspiring for u now or is that not enough. Where did all the talk from last inauguration get your life ? Did your father for once stopped wailing for the past 4 years cos if that ?

When you start taking an opinion personal and retorting to name calling does it not sound like you are not matured enough.

You can happily make your own opinion or reply someone's without sounding bitter. Nobody die here abi Buhari should never be criticised?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I do not see any necessity for him to speak when it's been made public that the main events marking his inauguration have been merged with programmes marking the nation's Democracy day celebration, which comes up in less than two week from now.

What we need are infrastructural projects across the length and breadth of the country; improved security and enhanced business climate in view of expanding investments and job creation, which are what we are witnessing already, while asking for more.

We want a president that 'does' not one that 'speaks'. What would you (not us) rather have the president say?

Good speech from you but the reality is opposite.
For me I see no hard thing for the president to speak to his people on 29th May and as well on 12th June. But we'll wait and see. Someday we will taste leadership and we will all feel it.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
EagleNest:

Good speech from you but the reality is opposite.
For me I see no hard thing for the president to speak to his people on 29th May and as well on 12th June. But we'll wait and see. Someday we will taste leadership and we will all feel it.

Reality isn't what you choose to see.

There are critical completed and ongoing projects across the length and breadth of the country. I travel a lot and see them. No one can tell me otherwise.

There was no need for any speech on the inauguration day. As for good leadership, the one we have now is good leadership. Fact is, with human leadership, it can never be perfect. Everyone has a role to play.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Reality isn't what you choose to see.

There are critical completed and ongoing projects across the length and breadth of the country. I travel a lot and see them. No one can tell me otherwise.

There was no need for any speech on the inauguration day. As for good leadership, the one we have now is good leadership. Fact is, with human leadership, it can never be perfect. Everyone has a role to play.

My friend, reality is not hidden except one chooses not to see, which is equally legit. Government should not be too defensive when criticised but should pick things along even as it debates, just for the good of all.

Government I understand should be for all. Sometimes spectators see more than the players and because all of us cannot play at the same time it behoves of wise players to listen so that they can win.

Let's see what surprises will come on 12 June.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by CoolAmbience(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2019
EagleNest:

My friend, reality is not hidden except one chooses not to see, which is equally legit. Government should not be too defensive when criticised but should pick things along even as it debates, just for the good of all.

Government I understand should be for all. Sometimes spectators see more than the players and because all of us cannot play at the same time it behoves of wise players to listen so that they can win.

Let's see what surprises will come on 12 June.

You don't seem to have anything more to say.

How is the government not being for all or defensive? Abeg, stop being unnecessarily paranoid.

The president not making a speech on his inauguration should be a national concern??.....that doesn't make any sense to me at all.

He will do so on Democracy day. I hope that will make you feel good.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 4:19am On Jun 01, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You don't seem to have anything more to say.

How is the government not being for all or defensive? Abeg, stop being unnecessarily paranoid.

The president not making a speech on his inauguration should be a national concern??.....that doesn't make any sense to me at all.

He will do so on Democracy day. I hope that will make you feel good.

What more do you want me to say that I have not said. Of course we will not agree on this because of our different views but using the word paranoid I think is unnecessary and unfounded. I am speaking as I feel and as a citizen. I ain't representing any interest. I voted him in first term irrespective of friends and colleagues view about him. And as it turns out, they were right and I'm wrong. He wasn't the messiah I was hoping. And if no lesson(s) was learnt at all on first term then

Like I said before, let's wait and see...12th June ba! It is around the corner.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by CoolAmbience(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2019
EagleNest:

What more do you want me to say that I have not said. Of course we will not agree on this because of our different views but using the word paranoid I think is unnecessary and unfounded. I am speaking as I feel and as a citizen. I ain't representing any interest. I voted him in first term irrespective of friends and colleagues view about him. And as it turns out, they were right and I'm wrong. He wasn't the messiah I was hoping. And if no lesson(s) was learnt at all on first term then

Like I said before, let's wait and see...12th June ba! It is around the corner.

I said you are paranoid and you claim it is unfounded.

Oga, while you are entitled to feel a particular way, you must not miscontrue that for national feeling or reality.

No one asked if you or your friends voted or did not vote for President Buhari in any elections. Again, the self-confession that you did not vote for President Buhari in the last election buttresses my claim of paranoia. Why do people choose not to vote certain candidates in an election? Is it not for them to loose in the said election, and for the candidates they voted to win?

This is simple logic! We must learn to move on after elections as a people. That you feel you made a wrong decision voting President Buhari in 2015 or that you believe your friends were right in not voting him means nothing at all, but paranoia.

Posterity will judge President Buhari by his policies and programmes, and not by human biases, which are never ending and incurable.

Can you make a list of President Buhari policies and programmes that you feel are inimical to Nigeria's collective interests for objectivity?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by EagleNest(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I said you are paranoid and you claim it is unfounded.

Oga, while you are entitled to feel a particular way, you must not miscontrue that for national feeling or reality.

No one asked if you or your friends voted or did not vote for President Buhari in any elections. Again, the self-confession that you did not vote for President Buhari in the last election buttresses my claim of paranoia. Why do people choose not to vote certain candidates in an election? Is it not for them to loose in the said election, and for the candidates they voted to win?

This is simple logic! We must learn to move on after elections as a people. That you feel you made a wrong decision voting President Buhari in 2015 or that you believe your friends were right in not voting him means nothing at all, but paranoia.

Posterity will judge President Buhari by his policies and programmes, and not by human biases, which are never ending and incurable.

Can you make a list of President Buhari policies and programmes that you feel are inimical to Nigeria's collective interests for objectivity?

I guess I am talking to the wrong person. A paid agent who has his job cut out - to paint Buhari as Spirit and not human being with his failures. I am out!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by CoolAmbience(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
EagleNest:

I guess I am talking to the wrong person. A paid agent who has his job cut out - to paint Buhari as Spirit and not human being with his failures. I am out!

Why would you not run?

I doubt that you know any policy or program of this administration.

If you do, let's discuss substance then, and quit dwelling on baises, hearsay and emotions.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by booksrite(f): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Sounds like the President speaking to his people is now such a very difficult task. He hardly speak to us anyway but on such important occasions it is expected. Forget about the NTA charade, you know it hints about something not being right but do we care anymore. If it is really hard for him, well we'll wait till 12th June but...

cool
Re: President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
chocolatelady:
Is this how u are going to cry for the next 4yrs. 4yrs is too far ooooh. I hope u have gone to Emzor to buy loads of paracetamol be cos u will need them for the next 4yrs ooh. lol!!!!!
Hahahaha cheesy wink grin.
Sis, you harsh like us o.

Wailers have four long years to wail and cry.
Na make we just dey look dem o!! grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.