Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo (22292 Views)

APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by MisterMetro: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wives of Oyo,Ebonyi & Zamfara State Governors respectively Mrs Florence Ajimobi, Mrs Rachel Umahi and Mrs Asmau Yari were pictured at an event recently .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/beautiful-photo-of-oyoebonyi-zamfara.html

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by delzbaba(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who dem epp?

8 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2016
But op I can only see One beautiful first lady there, I mean OYO first lady

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2016
yarimo:
But op I can only see One beautiful first lady there, I mean OYO first lady

In your Yoruba eyes abi? Even a blind mind can see the beauty in Mrs. Umahi...woman on the left mistaken as Oyo first lady.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2016
OP get your facts right...the beautiful woman on the left is Ebonyi first lady not Oyo. You want to steal Igbo beauty to dash yoruba woman? May God forgive you...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Karm16: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:

In your Yoruba eyes abi? Even a blind mind can see the beauty in Mrs. Umahi...woman on the left mistaken as Oyo first lady.

She looks Ibotic.... your women usually look like men.

Lol not surprised she's Ibo.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 2:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Very colourful picture.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by NaMe4: 4:50am On Jun 15, 2016
The most beautiful to me is the one on the far right.

They are all goodlooking anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by doublewisdom: 5:29am On Jun 15, 2016
None of those women is beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by slimghost(m): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Karm16:

She looks Ibotic.... your women usually look like men.

Lol not surprised she's Ibo.

I don't understand. Of course she is igbo. Or is she supposed to look Yorobatic?. please have some sense son.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Hamxas: 6:01am On Jun 15, 2016
dis group of fat giant women no get anytin to do
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Hamxas:
dis group of fat giant women no get anytin to do
Lols D Matter Tire Me Self, Em Just Fat Like Table.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by gulfer: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Rabbish, how do their people look
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by aminho(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Hausa igbo Yoruba
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by DoyenExchange: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2016
All beautiful
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Beremx(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2016
I thought Hadiza Umar Shinkafi is Zamfara state First Lady? Oh my!!
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Integrityfarms(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
C dat orobo! Na who dem epp

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
This pic doesn't do justice to Ebonyi first lady. She's indeed beautiful.

I knew her personally and spoke to her on many occasions when she was my neighbour in Woji estate, PH. They moved out when their children were getting kidnap threats. I didn't know she would become first lady someday.

6 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by ayindepremier: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
In descending order...

fat, fatter, fattest.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by biggz82: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
I jux waka pass
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
NaMe4:
The most beautiful to me is the one on the far right.

They are all goodlooking anyway.
same here...
I dunno what others are seeing o

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Pavore9: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
How does this contribute to the GDP?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by shakablaiize(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Money is relevant *in yung6ix's in voice
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by EternalBeing: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
They are already successful. It's not too early or too late for you to start too.

Learn how to generate free income by learning uncommon exotic Cake making, Interior Decorations, Classy Outdoor Catering and memorable Event Planning or simply by referring clients to us. The opportunity would soon close, call 09021054213 or 08104470787
[url]apexcakes..com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by lorbah001(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
OP get your facts right...the beautiful woman on the left is Ebonyi first lady not Oyo. You want to steal Igbo beauty to dash yoruba woman? May God forgive you...

I ask myself, why are they like this??

The response I got is ....its in their blood

#chestbeaters #tai!!!

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by khrisluv(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
my grandma fine passssss
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by passionate88: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
That woman huge o
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
must everything be tribslistic

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by BarrElChapo(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016
i like my girls Bbw ..... cool
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by banme1(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Of what benefit is this thread to the nigerian citizen.
Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by Earth2Metahuman: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Op

Oyo is in the middle not the fat one.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo by saintfaculty(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Igbos Give Buhari Tough Condition, Want Vice President / Why We Visited Peoples Gazette's Office – Police / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.