Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Boy Is Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boy Is Good (1006 Views)

See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Is Good by stiffmeister(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2019
���

#31stmay #TheBoyIsGood

Happy birthday to the man whose birthday i always wait to come. Happy birthday to the man who is smart, handsome, hardworking, diligent in all his doings and reminds me alot about motivation, inspiration and passion.

Its another time to celebrate u again. A man like u is very rare to hv as a dad. U r priceless, u r not only strong and wise but kind, loving, caring and thoughtful. Count ur years by smile and not tears. Wishng u the best of this life...

HAPPY birthday DAD... i pray for more of his grace and strenght and blessings and favour and Wisdom on u in Jesus name amen! I LOVE u my role mod

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boy Is Good by Burgerlomo: 12:59am On May 31, 2019
HBD to yah dad LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: The Boy Is Good by Burgerlomo: 1:00am On May 31, 2019
See as U be yah pop carbon copy cool

1 Like

Re: The Boy Is Good by anthonyuncle(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2019
no need for DNA test

1 Like

Re: The Boy Is Good by stiffmeister(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Burgerlomo:
See as U be yah pop carbon copy cool

Lol... do i resemble him Or he resemble me
Am I that handsome?
Re: The Boy Is Good by stiffmeister(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Burgerlomo:
HBD to yah dad LLNP cool

Thanks dear... God bless u
Re: The Boy Is Good by stiffmeister(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:
no need for DNA test

U think i was adopted??
Re: The Boy Is Good by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
stiffmeister:

U think i was adopted??
I no talk so

(1) (Reply)

Feminism On Public Display. / HELP ME: I Need Someone Who Knows The Nooks And Crannies Of Ogun State Too Well. / Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.