Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (4051 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / And Ye Shall Be My Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 31, 2019
If you are in the world but not of the world because you belong to the Kingdom of God, get ready to be hated of all men going by these sayings of Jesus:

Luke 21:16,17 (KJV)

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

John 15:18-20 (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.

John 3:19-21 (KJV)

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 17:14 (KJV)

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The world hated Jesus because of His Words, so if you don't want to be hated by the world, dare not receive and keep His Words.

Because if you do, that would make the world to hate you just as it hated Jesus, because the Words of Jesus would make you not to be of the world just like Jesus who was not of the world but of the Kingdom of God.

Hence this Saying of Jesus:

Luke 14:26-28 (KJV)

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

So you must count the cost before you proceed because this is a level where being hated by the world becomes the new norm.

Welcome to the world of the hated!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you are in the world but not of the world because you belong to the Kingdom of God, get ready to be hated of all men going by these sayings of Jesus:

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The world hated Jesus because of His Words, so if you don't want to be hated by the world, dare not receive and keep His Words.

Because if you do, that would make the world to hate you just as it hated Jesus, because the Words of Jesus would make you not to be of the world just like Jesus who was not of the world but of the Kingdom of God.

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

So you must count the cost before you proceed because this is a level where being hated by the world becomes the new norm.

Thank you....
But can you enlighten us more on why and in what context should they be hated? Is it because they bear the truth or they are controversial? What will you say of notorious,troublemakers that are arrogant and proud Christians that are hated?

Thanks as I await your response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by GoodBoi1(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2019
I'm not surprised about the attacks on pastors today. It's just the fulfillment of the scriptures
Luke 6:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2019
Jesus was a hated Man. Fact!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
So why are you so bitter when people yab you or why do you seek validation from people so much?

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
LordReed:
So why are you so bitter when people yab you or why do you seek validation from people so much?
Lolz!

Are you sure that question out to be directed at me or you miss road?

Come on Lordreed think before you talk!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lolz!

Are you sure that question out to be directed at me?

Yes very directed at you. Is what I said untrue? Go ahead and prove me wrong.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
LordReed:

Yes very directed at you. Is what I said untrue? Go ahead and prove me wrong.
How many people do you personally know that can stand their mum and dad etc., being abused to the extent that mine was and not return the abuse?

If anything you should even have respected me the more by the way i reacted, for it showed something exceptional about me, and believe me it was easy for me not to abuse her mum, for if you check I didn't even once call herself a prostitute or lesbian etc.

But of course you wouldn't know because you had an ulterior motive, but I knew that not every atheist was like you, for I certainly knew that my attitude would leave a lasting impression in the minds of your fellows.

And it certainly did for I've already started getting some positive feedback, so it seems you are actually the bitter one.

Because how can I seek validation from people and yet do the things i do, does that make sense to you?

It's those who do things to please people that seek validation from men, not the otherwise.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
How many people do you personally know that can stand their mum and dad etc., being abused to the extent that mine was and not return the abuse?

If anything you should even have respected me the more by the way i reacted, for it showed something exceptional about me, and believe me it was easy for me not to abuse her mum, for if you check I didn't even once call herself a prostitute or lesbian etc.

But of course you wouldn't know because you had an ulterior motive, but I knew that not every atheist was like you, for I certainly knew that my attitude would leave a lasting impression in the minds of your fellows.

And it certainly did for I've already started getting some positive feedback, so it seems you are actually the bitter one.

Because how can I seek validation from people and yet do the things i do, does that make sense to you?

It's those who do things to please people that seek validation from men, not the otherwise.

Dude you called her stupid repeatedly and dared her to insult you back. Is that what your Jesus was talking about? That you should go around insulting people then daring them to insult you back? Then you want to now form gentle.

You can't even see the irony in your own reply here: And it certainly did for I've already started getting some positive feedback, so it seems you are actually the bitter one. This is the same you saying all men shall hate you. SMH. LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
LordReed:

Dude you called her stupid repeatedly and dared her to insult you back. Is that what your Jesus was talking about? That you should go around insulting people then daring them to insult you back? Then you want to now form gentle.

You can't even see the irony in your own reply here: And it certainly did for I've already started getting some positive feedback, so it seems you are actually the bitter one. This is the same you saying all men shall hate you. SMH. LMAO!

Obviously you have no point for it's obvious you're very disappointed with the outcome, so it's just sour grapes.

Don't worry, your opinion doesn't have any relevance here, for it smacks of utter sentiments as usual, hence not worthy of any serious consideration.

So you can keep cheery picking faults in what I say, but my advice is you should bother about what your atheism requires of you, and not what Jesus my Master said.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Obviously you have no point for it's obvious you're very disappointed with the outcome, so it's just sour grapes.

Don't worry, your opinion doesn't have any relevance here, for it smacks of utter sentiments as usual, hence not worthy of any serious consideration.

So you can keep cheery picking faults in what I say, but my advice is you should bother about what your atheism requires of you, and not what Jesus my Master said.

Disappointed with what outcome? The fight that you chickened out of? LMFAO! XxSabrinaxX took you to task and true to her word you folded like an ashewo's clothes at the sound of money. Bwahahahahaha.

Your hypocrisy is so palpable and coupled with your blatant narcissism you are completely blind to your own faults.

Unlike you, I am not a slave to the purported words of some ancient jew so sure I give 2 bleeps about what they said he says but hypocrites like you will get called out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lolz!

Are you sure that question out to be directed at me or you miss road?

When Jesus was questioned by herod,Pilate,caiphas et Al on his innocence to the allegations laid on him by the Jews,he said little to no words in his defence....
But you,at a mere joke you will want to clear your name at all cost, threatening to posts evidents....why is there a difference between you and him?

Cc:martinez39,lordreed, Xxsabrinaxx
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Satan don fall for gutter, match am, match am.

Satan listen here and listen good.

Yeah you've finally gotten the person you said you really needed and fought hard for, so let's see what you'd be able to use her to do, for you obviously know my quality even though the spiritually blind don't.

I know my God who I serve and represent here is with me, and there's nothing that the gates of hell can prevail against me.

So your losing streak is bound to continue but I feel for those who allow you to use them, for you would only use them and dump them once you're thru with them.

Last attempt failed, this one surely would, and every other one is bound to fail as this is a house that's built upon the rock and not on sand.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Proper diva. LMFAO!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

When Jesus was questioned by herod,Pilate,caiphas et Al on his innocence to the allegations laid on him by the Jews,he said little to no words in his defence....
But you,at a mere joke you will want to clear your name at all cost, threatening to posts evidents....why is there a difference between you and him?

Cc:martinez39,lordreed, Xxsabrinaxx

And now you are a satan convert because you dared to point out a flaw.

Na wa.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Satan zombies united!

Una master dey under my feet.

For someone that would give personal information about me to someone who was bent on assassinating my character who failed woefully, what else would you be here for, good?

Why not stay on your own and keep following your fellow Satan zombies who would be abusing people's parents and calling someone's mother a a rotten hole, and myself a bastard etc., for they are the ones that need your advice but obviously you have no qualms and feel at home with such vile people.

But it's me you want to come tell what?

You obviously don't mean well and are just on a destructive mission using this questions as a guise.

Or you want people to blame me for deactivating your final moniker, because you don't have the heart to withstand blows just one small thing you have deactivated your moniker but you are here again looking for trouble.

I know what I'd do before I begin taking drastic measures because your own don too much.

I would invite all your friends first to come and advice you, so that if anything happens to your moniker at least i would be absolved of all blame.

So continue with your malicious agenda, for we are not ignorant of what's actually involved as some ignoramuses here.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Satan zombies united!

Una master dey under my feet.

For someone that would give personal information about me to someone who was bent on assassinating my character who failed woefully, what else would you be here for, good?

Why not stay on your own and keep following your fellow Satan zombies who would be abusing people's parents and calling someone's mother a a rotten hole, and myself a bastard etc., for they are the ones that need your advice but obviously you have no qualms and feel at home with such vile people.

But it's me you want to come tell what?

You obviously don't mean well and are just on a destructive mission using this questions as a guise.

Or you want people to blame me for deactivating your final moniker, because you don't have the heart to withstand blows just one small thing you have deactivated your moniker but you are here again looking for trouble.

I know what I'd do before I begin taking drastic measures because your own don too much.

I would invite all your friends first to come and advice you, so that if anything happens to your moniker at least i would be absolved of all blame.

So continue with your malicious agenda, for we are not ignorant of what's actually involved as some ignoramuses here.
Lolz
Can I ask a question?why are you calling me names and calling me Satan convert when I quote you?why just me? Twenty people may quote you criticising you but it's only me you will accuse of having bad agenda.....why me? Why me?
Why can't you answer my question? Ignore the messenger and face the message....
Or lordreed can you help me ask the question I am asking him, since he has a problem with just me mentioning him

3 Likes

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Satan don fall for gutter, match am, match am.

Satan listen here and listen good.

Yeah you've finally gotten the person you said you really needed and fought hard for, so let's see what you'd be able to use her to do, for you obviously know my quality even though the spiritually blind don't.

I know my God who I serve and represent here is with me, and there's nothing that the gates of hell can prevail against me.

So your losing streak is bound to continue but I feel for those who allow you to use them, for you would only use them and dump them once you're thru with them.

Last attempt failed, this one surely would, and every other one is bound to fail as this is a house that's built upon the rock and not on sand.
Lordreed asked you a question, you answered him...so why is my different? What is wrong with my first question? How is that trouble? Was it directed at you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Yeah!

The idea is to play the role of innocent "why me" while having an ulterior motive, so keep acting the script of your plan to assassinate my character because of the threat I pose to the destruction of Satan's works here in Nairaland, but it is guaranteed to fail because when God is with someone no one can be against the person not even Satan the master of the Satan zombies.

I know what's actually going on here because I know you personally, and that's what actually makes this different, because it's not just an outsider but someone who's been an insider so that's the idea being capitalized upon here.

If not tell people here why the Satan and his demons said they needed you so much, and were fighting so hard to get you etc.?

So obviously I know what others here don't know, for Satan is directly involved in this, hence I'm treat as for what it actually is and not what it appears to be.

So please don't avoid the question, tell the people why you'd go and give my personal info to someone who was determined to spoil my reputation here, if you're just here to ask innocent questions?

I advised you what you need to do, for someone who had shown his spiritual class by responding to his mum being maliciously abused and called a rotten hole, a prostitute etc., and him being called a bastard etc., without an abuse of the person's mum or even calling the person herself a prostitute, lesbian etc., as others easily would, is not someone who needs your advise but those vile persons you roll with that do such.

For I personally know how you would react to you being called a rotten hole alone, so even you rejoice that my mum is being called such today, just know that same may be used against you tomorrow since those you are attached to have it in abundance to give, and what goes around comes around.

For at least you know that jesusjnr that you 're hell bent on bringing down has never called you or any one you dearly love a rotten hole, a prostitute, a bastard, etc., in private despite having known you personally for four or five months, so even my not doing that to your vile friend would not be surprising to you, because you already know that much about me.

That's why i'm a pride myself in being a disciple of Jesus because that what makes to be able to exhibit such rare extent of restraint even when such extent of rubbish are being thrown at me.

And thereby i've proven that I practice what I preach.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

The idea is to play the role of innocent "why me" while having an ulterior motive, so keep acting the script of your plan to assassinate my character because of the threat I pose to the destruction of Satan's works here in Nairaland, but it is guaranteed to fail because when God is with someone no one can be against the person not even Satan the master of the Satan zombies.

I know what's actually going on here because I know you personally, and that's what actually makes this different, because it's not just an outsider but someone who's been an insider so that's the idea being capitalized upon here.

If not tell people here why the Satan and his demons said they needed you so much, and were fighting so hard to get you etc.?

So obviously I know what others here don't know, for Satan is directly involved in this, hence I'm treat as for what it actually is and not what it appears to be.

So please don't avoid the question, tell the people why you'd go and give my personal info to someone who was determined to spoil my reputation here, if you're just here to ask innocent questions?

I advised you what you need to do, for someone who had shown his spiritual class by responding to his mum being maliciously abused and called a rotten hole, a prostitute etc., and him being called a bastard etc., without an abuse of the person's mum or even calling the person herself a prostitute, lesbian etc., as others easily would, is not someone who needs your advise but those vile persons you roll with that do such.

For I personally know how you would react to you being called a rotten hole alone, so even you rejoice that my mum is being called such today, just know that same may be used against you tomorrow since those you are attached to have it in abundance to give, and what goes around comes around.

For at least you know that jesusjnr that you 're hell bent on bringing down has never called you or any one you dearly love a rotten hole, a prostitute, a bastard, etc., in private despite having known you personally for four or five months, so even my not doing that to your vile friend would not be surprising to you, because you already know that much about me.

That's why i'm a pride myself in being a disciple of Jesus because that what makes to be able to exhibit such rare extent of restraint even when such extent of rubbish are being thrown at me.

Yours is a sorry case...
You keep bring past ...a simple question I asked you can't answer yet you keep using past to dodge the question.
The quarrel was with you and Sabrina and not me,so don't drag me into it biko....
What happened between you and her is you both business....
On Nl, I don't use familiarity as you do...we may be friends offline but online i may be your number one critic....dont use petty sentiments like you know me bla bla bla....offline and online are different! Live in the present!
To your question, why wouldn't "clear my name"(as you always hasten to do...lolz) when I woke up to see your post of you claiming I was spoiling your rep and painting you black.? Or when you kept on repeating to Martinez and Sabrina that I did this to you?

You are a hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

You practice what you preach? The most hilarious statement I have come across my entire life...simple question without calling me Satan zombie please answer.
would Jesus have said what you said to Xxsabrinaxx during your quarrel? Yes or no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Thank you very much and God bless you for that.

You have accomplished your mission here
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lolz
Can I ask a question?why are you calling me names and calling me Satan convert when I quote you?why just me? Twenty people may quote you criticising you but it's only me you will accuse of having bad agenda.....why me? Why me?
Why can't you answer my question? Ignore the messenger and face the message....
Or lordreed can you help me ask the question I am asking him, since he has a problem with just me mentioning him

Jesusjnr needs validation and you are not giving it to him so he's not going to be responsive to your questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by chibaby1985(f): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Names that Jesus my perfect Master called hypocrites, liars, blasphemers of God's name, Gentiles, false witnesses etc., even the wicked and those of the world, from the "Words of Jesus" for those who are yet ignorant of it.

1. Fox

Luke 13:32 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

2. Serpents and generation of vipers

Matthew 23:33 (KJV)

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

3. Fools

Matthew 23:19 (KJV)

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

4. Blind

Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

Matthew 23:16 (KJV)

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

5. Satan zombies in sense of being the children of the devil and liars, blasphemers, false witnesses as their father the devil he is.

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

6. Thieves.

Matthew 21:13 (KJV)

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

7. Whited sepulchres.

Matthew 23:27 (KJV)

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

8. Dead men's bones.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

9. Dogs.

Matthew 15:26 (KJV)

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

10. Swine(Pigs)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

11. The Dead(Satan zombies)

Matthew 8:22 (KJV)

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

12. Devil(Satan zombie)

John 6:70 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Those are the Words of Jesus my perfect Master for those who yet lack knowledge of it, so when I call the (lying, blasphemous, false witnessing) children of the devil "Satan zombies" i'm only following His example.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2019
LordReed:

Jesusjnr needs validation and you are not giving it to him so he's not going to be responsive to your questions.
Lol,what baffles me is why I am the only one who he has a problem with mentioning him
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Names that Jesus my perfect Master called hypocrites, liars, blasphemers of God's name, Gentiles, false witnesses etc., even the wicked and those of the world, from the "Words of Jesus" for those who are yet ignorant of it.

1. Fox

Luke 13:32 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

2. Serpents and generation of vipers

Matthew 23:33 (KJV)

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

3. Fools

4. Blind

Matthew 23:16 (KJV)

Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

5. Satan zombies in sense of being the children of the devil and liars, blasphemers, false witnesses as their father the devil he is.

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

6. Thieves.

Matthew 21:13 (KJV)

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

7. Whited sepulchres.

8. Dead men's bones.

9. Dogs.

Matthew 15:26 (KJV)

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

10. Swine(Pigs)

11. The Dead(Satan zombies)

Matthew 8:22 (KJV)

But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those are the Words of Jesus my perfect Master for those who yet lack knowledge of it, so when I call the (lying, blasphemous, false witnessing) children of the devil "Satan zombies" i'm only following His example.
He didn't deserve those words...will you say you also don't deserve them?

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by advocate666: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Your end is near.

Be prepared! said your lord.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Lol,what baffles me is why I am the only one who he has a problem with mentioning him

You are his convert away from atheism so you are obligated in his mind to back him up. Not backing him up means you've converted to being a satan zombie. LMFAO!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2019
If someone is so compassionate and helps the poor and needy, isn't corrupt, doesn't steal, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie, doesn't kill, doesn't blaspheme the name of God, doesn't fornicate or commit adultery, and prays for his enemies etc., in consonance with the Gospel of Jesus which he preaches and is yet being hated of all men, it obviously means he is being hated for Christ's name and His Gospel sake.

And there's nothing that the devils can do or say to change that.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
If someone is so compassionate and helps the poor and needy, isn't corrupt, doesn't steal, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie, doesn't kill, doesn't blaspheme the name of God, doesn't fornicate or commit adultery, and prays for his enemies etc., in consonance with the Gospel of Jesus which he preaches and is yet being hated of all men, it obviously means he is being hated for Christ's name and His Gospel sake.

And there's nothing that the devils can do or say to change that.
Oh, because the verse in the Bible refuse to add arrogant,proud,stubborn, insultive, self-assumptous, controversial, ....oh my! Your case is sorry!

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by TruthinAction: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

Being hated by all nations is a prophecy concerning Isreal. It will be fulfilled in the future when Isreal will refuse to worship the image set up in the temple of God. This is the abomination that causes desolation that Jesus made reference to Matthew 24.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waiting Till Marriage / Christians, Do You Agree With This? / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.