Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (4084 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / And Ye Shall Be My Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are not telling the truth jnr. All you do is go about feeling aggrieved when you are ignored then you tell lies for the attention.

Every word from your mouth is a lie jnr which is why smart people ignore you.

jesusjnr:
But you called the many who were warning the "real devils" Pharisees and Sadducees at some point, so you obviously saw them as hating me for Jesus as I still think.

So what changed buda, it is you or me?

Or you think they were right at the time?

The thing you perhaps don't know is that God -with emphasis - is with me, I said God not man, I wish you could understand what that means.

Try and stop pleasing men buda, learn from Jesus if not jesusjnr for it would take you no real where, for they may make you happy and be pleased with you but it is vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

Trust me I know what i'm talking about, you can't be like Jesus, if you don't train yourself to do what the Master requires of you regardless of whose ox is gored.

See you be my person regardless, that's why i'd tell you the Truth even it means you hating me, for the Truth is what distinguished me, and I don't want you to be any less.

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

I am very certain you are not judging buda! You never got "ill treatment" from me. Nor are you asking me to be "humble, respectful and zealous" to pigs because it is not their beliefs but the poo that comes out their mouths we abhor for polluting everywhere up.

Anyway, I did not call on you to come tell me if I qualify as Online JW or not. I trust my teacher who gave me my certificate and a recommendation and that will do me! Anyone who no like can jumpupandown!

buda is a Online JW now!
Come on!
I wasn't talking about you but your friend who claims to be jesusjnr but have no respect for the rules given to true Christians! 1Peter 3:15
As for online JW, their nothing as such!

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
TATIME:
Come on!
I wasn't talking about you but your friend who claims to be jesusjnr but have no respect for the rules given to true Christians! 1Peter 3:15
As for online JW, their nothing as such!
jnr is not my friend! angry Don't make me vex Tat! He called buda a "malicious liar" I asked him for the evidence he's been dancing up and down doing that loony paranoid everybody hates me because I'm saving the world routine of his. That is not friendly at all and is against the rule of Christ!

Ok, I admit that I might find it impossible to "meek" and I like hell don't do "fear", but I sure can sanctify the Lord God in my online discoursing and be ready always to give an answer to every human that asketh me a reason of the hope that is in me, intelligently and with the spirit of understanding. 1 Peter 3:15

buda authorised Online Jehova Witness Version as adapted from the King James Version

baOJWVaaft[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+3%3A15&version=KJV&interface=amp]KJV[/url], or baOJWV for short.

Who tol you there's nothing as such?

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
But you called the many who were warning the "real devils" Pharisees and Sadducees at some point, so you obviously saw them as hating me for Jesus as I still think.

So what changed buda, it is you or me?

Or you think they were right at the time?
I think this is part of your delusion. I would not warn anyone about anyone else so as not to denigrate. I might have been offended by a person and be spewing hatred which is unlike me.

But I shall not be asking for evidence so as not to overburden you more than your current task does.

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

jnr is not my friend! angry Don't make me vex Tat! He called
Where is Tatime ooooooooo? embarassed
Buda don vex! angry
I thought you and jnr pally nah! undecided
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maximus69:
Where is Tatime ooooooooo? embarassed
Buda don vex! angry
I thought you and jnr pally nah! undecided
Stop playing devil Max!
angry

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 08, 2019
budaatum:

Stop playing devil Max!
angry
OK!
I'll back off, just know one thing that as a REAL JW none of these precious creatures in form of Adam are our enemies.
Our REAL enemies are unseen highly intelligent spirit beings coming against us with different weapons designed to destroy the FAITH in us. Just that these spiritually dead humans{ Luke 9:60} are empty so our enemies have possessed them {Matthew 12:43-45} in order to add to the numerous WEAPONS they've designed against us. Ephesians 6:12 compared to Isaiah 54:17
In reality these innocent souls are supposed to be our brothers NOT our enemies! Luke 23:34
That is why we need to put on a complete suit of SPIRITUAL armor for protection! Ephesians 6:13
Jehovah's Witnesses globally are meeting together at our Kingdom Halls situated in strategic places within your neighbourhood, that is where we learn how to put on and make good use of this protective spiritual armor {Ephesians 6:14-17} we are also trained to use the spiritual sword {God's word}! Hebrew 4:12
As for all these people you're seeing today, they're all walking copse as Satan is grouping them against Jehovah's army {Exodus 14:13} We're not to touch them because Jehovah will exterminate all of them in his own due time! Exodus 14:14
Our assignment is to drag them out of the hands of the REAL enemy {Satan the devil} 1Corinthians 9:19-22
But how are we going to do that when this victims aren't even aware of there state of condition? That is why Jesus likens us to FISHERS OF MEN because we're to catch them ALIVE {Luke 5:10} so that they won't perish along with Satan and his demons! Matthew 25:41
So no matter what they do against us we're always praying for them IN SECRET since we're fully aware that they're like ignorant prisoners who don't even know their own spiritual conditions {Act 7:60}
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:

As for all these people you're seeing today, they're all walking copse as Satan is grouping them against Jehovah's army {Exodus 14:13} We're not to touch them because Jehovah will exterminate all of them in his own due time! Exodus 14:14

The LORD Shall not hide from Maximus69 what the Lord is about to do. And the LORD will say, “The outcry against these people is great. Because their sin is so grievous, I will go down to see if their actions fully justify the outcry that has reached Me. If not, I will find out.”

And finally, Maximus69 will say "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just this last time. What if only Maximus69 were amongst them and can be found there?”

And the Lord will say, “For the sake of Maximus69, I will not destroy any of them.”

So will it be!

Ref

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2019
budaatum:

The LORD Shall not hide from Maximus69 what the Lord is about to do. And the LORD will say, “The outcry against these people is great. Because their sin is so grievous, I will go down to see if their actions fully justify the outcry that has reached Me. If not, I will find out.”

And finally, Maximus69 will say "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just this last time. What if only Maximus69 were amongst them and can be found there?”

And the Lord will say, “For the sake of Maximus69, I will not destroy any of them.”

So will it be!

Ref
Yes he does not desire any of them to perish {2Peter 3:9} but because he won't allow them to continue constituting nuisance and disturbing the peace of his faithful ones always { Revelation 11:18} he said 'go and warn them' {Matthew 28:18-20} all those that heed to the warning he will spare but as for the unrepentant ones HE WILL EXTERMINATE without fail! Luke 19:27
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Yes he does not desire any of them to perish {2Peter 3:9} but because he won't allow them to continue constituting nuisance and disturbing the peace of his faithful ones always { Revelation 11:18} he said 'go and warn them' {Matthew 28:18-20} all those that heed to the warning he will spare but as for the unrepentant ones HE WILL EXTERMINATE without fail! Luke 19:27
Are you trying to get me to renounce my Online JW status with this your "EXTERMINATE"?! angry Maybe Tat was correct after all!

God cannot exterminate anybody, Max. We will wave Gentle Jesus in God's face and God will relent. Na im de run things now, not some "exterminating God".

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2019
budaatum:

Are you trying to get me to renounce my Online JW status with this your "EXTERMINATE"?! angry Maybe Tat was correct after all!

God cannot exterminate anybody, Max. We will wave Gentle Jesus in God's face and God will relent. Na im de run things now, not some "exterminating God".
Read Luke 19:27
That is Jesus talking himself! undecided
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus telling a parable! Not Jesus telling you what he will actually do to anyone. And to be honest, it's more anyone thinking such things would be done to others that kind of gets me! Why would one delight in the destruction of others?

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
budaatum:

Jesus telling a parable! Not Jesus telling you what he will actually do to anyone. And to be honest, it's more anyone thinking such things would be done to others that kind of gets me! Why would one delight in the destruction of others?
Hmmm,
Well their destruction is not of delight but for the earth to regain peace. Psalms 37:9-11 Proverbs 2:21-22
The world is been destroyed every second and if nothing is done within the next 100 years we will all die. That is why God promised to destroy them {Revelation 11:18} our going out to preach and teach them is a sign of grace.
That is why JWs must go and knock their doors whether we like it or not to warn them, whoever fails to join us to learn ways to keep our worries aside and preach{plead} with them will also be destroyed. Why?
Because God hates those taking pleasure in the destruction of others!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
Well their destruction is not of delight but for the earth to regain peace. Psalms 37:9-11 Proverbs 2:21-22
Max, buda does not do "Destructing Jehova". People still worship that Jehova!? He must be like the Queen who refuses to abdicate her crown to Charles! Can anybody provide Scripture for "No more destruction God!" because I can't believe God goes about destroying anymore. Even the Pope came to the same conclussion by removing the very obnoxious "do not lead us into temptation" from the Prayer of the Lord! Aleluya Amen! As if the Lord God tempts!

buda does not go to peoples doors to "warn them". I saw two pair of legs kissing and didn't warn them, there's even someone here sipping sniper and I'm not warning him! It might be buda, but is it not written somewhere that each must bear their own burden? I can just show them the path and if they like it, they might say, "buda, you and your god, fuq off!"

See buda Jehova. The Almighty Jehova who willingly ditched its fury for the Love of its only begotten Son.

budaatum:
......... the Lord who so loved the World does not go about "punishing" anymore. An Almighty God can't tell lowly me to forgive those who transgress against me seven times seventy times and then punish me one, or even every seven time. The evidence in fact suggests that God is so benevolent and graceful that God forgives me seven million times seventy million times and even sends the begotten Son to die upon a cross for the edification of my soul, and he then sent me the Comforter to assist me to learn to reduce my so many sins or I would be long dead by now yet I live!

brain God buda use or mushy brain!

Tat, I think you were right when you said I can't be a JW if I do not submit my ability to reason for myself to the elders. I shall be reconsidering my Online JW membership!

1 Like

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by budaatum: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Maximus69:
I'm not exactly keen throwing verses, still below is the first few words of [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+19%3A11-27&version=NIV]whole section[/url] of which 27 is the very end.

While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently.

My own Jesus does not have enemies and neither should I or I will be walking around nude and everyone will be slapping me silly! [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A38-40&version=NIV]Matthew 5:38-40[/url]

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
I think this thread should suffice to educate some ignorant church folks who lack knowledge of what it takes to be a true disciple of Jesus.

https://www.nairaland.com/5237673/how-apostles-jesus-died#79214706
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2019
To be hated by all for Christ's name sake is a norm for true Jesus disciples.

Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Count the cost!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2019
The Words of Jesus.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by titigenius: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2019
truth be told christians are their own enemies, always fighting amongst themselves. this is why many times I choose to observe rather than speak
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
I think this thread should suffice to educate some ignorant church folks who lack knowledge of what it takes to be a true disciple of Jesus.

Just go and preach to Boko Haram so that you can become like them na. Or go and find the Sentinelese, you'll become a martyr faster than you can say hello.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2019
LordReed:

Just go and preach to Boko Haram so that you can become like them na. Or go and find the Sentinelese, you'll become a martyr faster than you can say hello.
Mr fear fear death, you suppose don know say I no dey your level for i no dey fear death like you, for my belief is to the death, so preaching to boko haram or the likes is not far fetched for me, for na part and parcel of what comes with being a disciple of Jesus.

But I know that you, if you are held at gun point and told "atheism or your life", before they finish you go deny atheism there and then say, "who be atheism, na human being? Thunder fire that atheism..." for your atheism get bus stop. Lol!

So show some respect for those who are ready to die for their beliefs or lack of it, for I know that there are atheists who are atheists to the death, but you're certainly not one of them, for your atheism has death phobia. cheesy
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Mr fear fear death, you suppose don know say I no dey your level for i no dey fear death like you, for my belief is to the death, so preaching to boko haram or the likes is not far fetched for me, for na part and parcel of what comes with being a disciple of Jesus.

But I know that you, if you are held at gun point and told "atheism or your life", before they finish you go deny atheism there and then say, "who be atheism, na human being? Thunder fire that atheism..." for your atheism get bus stop. Lol!

So show some respect for those who are ready to die for their beliefs or lack of it, for I know that there are atheists who are atheists to the death, but you're certainly not one of them, for your atheism has death phobia. cheesy

You don't fear death but sit down in your cozy room typing words on your mobile phone exulting over the death of martyrs who you say should be emulated. Hypocrite much? Follow their example and go preach to Boko Haram. I am sure just the thought is making you feel like pooping your pants. LMFAO!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2019
titigenius:
truth be told christians are their own enemies, always fighting amongst themselves. this is why many times I choose to observe rather than speak
Truth be told, you ought not worry about christians fighting amongst themselves, for imagine that you need salvation for your own good, so should such be a worthy excuse for you not to get what you need?

What you don't understand is that even when the church first started and were of the highest standard, that there were yet disagreements and contentions(fights) amongst those of the church, but notwithstanding they prevailed because such "fights" was secondary to the purpose and interest that united them.

And that was when as I said the church was of the highest spiritual quality, talk less of now when it is of the lowest standard in the history of the church and has become filled with tares and wolves in sheep clothing, so it's expected that fights are going to be the norm as it was when Jesus had to "fight" to chase out the imposters in His Father's House when it had been turned into a "den of thieves".

So do not get it twisted for the fighting might actually be a good thing for the church if it would lead to it returning to what it used to be in the beginning.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
LordReed:

You don't fear death but sit down in your cozy room typing words on your mobile phone exulting over the death of martyrs who you say should be emulated. Hypocrite much? Follow their example and go preach to Boko Haram. I am sure just the thought is making you feel like pooping your pants. LMFAO!

You keep proving me right each time I speak of your death phobia by the way you keep evading that point, and instead putting it all on me.

For I would be highly honored to die for my Master name sake and my beliefs, but how about you in spite of all your anti-God passion displayed online, would you find atheism worth dying for?

If you avoid answering that question, then you're just a convenient or circumstantial atheist and not a die-hard one, and all you're doing is just wash and worth serious consideration.

Believe me, i have some respect for atheists who are atheist to the death, because at least we have that in common, and if you were one you would have hence earned my respect for for that would show you are for real and not just a fairweather one.

As for boko haram, you should have heard the story of Leah Shabiru the little girl that defied boko haram's death threats etc., to stand for Jesus and her beliefs, but if she had told you online beforehand that she would defy the deadly boko haram's threats, would you have believed her?

My spiritual mates defied the most dreaded Roman empire, so na who be boko haram?

But of course I know where you're coming from, for the fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom for you, and if you were in Leah Shabiru's shoes by now you for don dey change your name to Abdusalami Muhammad.

Kai, walahi talahi you never see this kind pear pear atheist. cheesy
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:

You keep proving me right each time I speak of your death phobia by the way you keep evading that point, and instead putting it all on me.

For I would be highly honored to die for my Master name sake and my beliefs, but how about you in spite of all your anti-God passion displayed online, would you find atheism worth dying for?

If you avoid answering that question, then you're just a convenient or circumstantial atheist and not a die-hard one, and all you're doing is just wash and worth serious consideration.

Believe me, i have some respect for atheists who are atheist to the death, because at least we have that in common, and if you were one you would have hence earned my respect for for that would show you are for real and not just a fairweather one.

As for boko haram, you should have heard the story of Leah Shabiru the little girl that defied boko haram's death threats etc., to stand for Jesus and her beliefs, but if she had told you online beforehand that she would defy the deadly boko haram's threats, would you have believed her?

My spiritual mates defied the most dreaded Roman empire, so na who be boko haram?

But of course I know where you're coming from, for the fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom for you, and if you were in Leah Shabiru's shoes by now you for don dey change your name to Abdusalami Muhammad.

Kai, walahi talahi you never see this kind pear pear atheist. cheesy

Talk is cheap. I am sure you are in some Lagos suburb typing a big game. Go out to Boko Haram stronghold let's know how powerful your god is or if you'll not die like the chicken you are. LMFAO!

I not the one boasting that I am Jesus' junior brother meanwhile to cross enter Maiduguri fear dey catch you sotay your nyash dey sweat. LMFAO!

I don't believe in god puts no obligation on me to make useless boasts of how brave I am and I am very happy about that while hypocrites like you continue to be loud cymbals doing nothing but make noise of how great they are and how great their god is without a shred of evidence to any of it. LoL. I have told you tell your god to shut me up if you don't like it. #deactivateyourmoniker
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by titigenius: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Truth be told, you ought not worry about christians fighting amongst themselves, for imagine that you need salvation for your own good, so should such be a worthy excuse for you not to get what you need?

What you don't understand is that even when the church first started and were of the highest standard, that there were yet disagreements and contentions(fights) amongst those of the church, but notwithstanding they prevailed because such "fights" was secondary to the purpose and interest that united them.

And that was when as I said the church was of the highest spiritual quality, talk less of now when it is of the lowest standard in the history of the church and has become filled with tares and wolves in sheep clothing, so it's expected that fights are going to be the norm as it was when Jesus had to "fight" to chase out the imposters in His Father's House when it had been turned into a "den of thieves".

So do not get it twisted for the fighting might actually be a good thing for the church if it would lead to it returning to what it used to be in the beginning.

Thanks and God bless.
noted
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
LordReed:

Talk is cheap. I am sure you are in some Lagos suburb typing a big game. Go out to Boko Haram stronghold let's know how powerful your god is or if you'll not die like the chicken you are. LMFAO!

I not the one boasting that I am Jesus' junior brother meanwhile to cross enter Maiduguri fear dey catch you sotay your nyash dey sweat. LMFAO!

I don't believe in god puts no obligation on me to make useless boasts of how brave I am and I am very happy about that while hypocrites like you continue to be loud cymbals doing nothing but make noise of how great they are and how great their god is without a shred of evidence to any of it. LoL. I have told you tell your god to shut me up if you don't like it. #deactivateyourmoniker
I talk am, fear fear atheist, Lol!

Can you die for atheism, simple question you cannot answer?

I can die for my beliefs at least I can say it with my mouth, so it's left for it to be confirmed as those before me have done and even Leah Sharibu with the same boko haram, but can you die for your beloved atheism?

At least just say it with your mouth, for i'm not boko haram na, abi na so you fear death reach? grin

Fear fear atheist, make I leave you because liver dey fail your atheism, so just talk small small if you no fit defend your atheism with your life even if na to just talk am with mouth.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
I talk am, fear fear atheist, Lol!

Can you die for atheism, simple question you cannot answer?

I can die for my beliefs at least I can say it with my mouth, so it's left for it to be confirmed as those before me have done and even Leah Sharibu with the same boko haram, but can you die for your beloved atheism?

At least just say it with your mouth, for i'm not boko haram na, abi na so you fear death reach? grin

Fear fear atheist, make I leave you because liver dey fail your atheism, so just talk small small if you no fit defend your atheism with your life even if na to just talk am with mouth.

LoL! You can die for your beliefs as you relax in your AC cooled room, how very brave of you. LMFAO!

When atheists start boasting of how they will be resurrected if they die for their beliefs, come and call me, Jesus junior brother. LMFAO!
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! You can die for your beliefs as you relax in your AC cooled room, how very brave of you. LMFAO!

When atheists start boasting of how they will be resurrected if they die for their beliefs, come and call me, Jesus junior brother. LMFAO!

Chai! Lordreed you no go kill me with laughter oh.

AC cooled room Lol!

I never see this kind fear fear atheist for my whole entire life.

Common boko haram, human beings like you and you go dey here dey tremble dey sweat for inside AC cooled room like say they don already point gun to your head.

But if na God now wey create human beings, you go dey brag, dey boast say hin fit do you nothing, and so on.

Well you get luck say God no be human being like you, if not your fear go fear fear, for fear pass fear.

For na that fear of God in us na hin make the threat of King Nebuchadnezzer, the Roman empire etc., to be like child's play to us, not to talk of boko haram wey never even start to dey learn work for where those ones dey.

For person wey truly get fear of the Creator of humans in am, na wetin wan make am fear common human beings wey Hin create?

No be say na to boast, for when Peter dey boast na so hin see death korokoro for him eyes begin dey deny Jesus hin own Master dey curse dey swear say hin no sabi am.

But when the same Peter come later begin to dey use the death threat of the roman empire dey play ping pong, na there you go no say fear pass fear.

So Lordreed you don't need to be told what you need to do to stop being so afraid of common human beings like you, at least you can from the little girl, Leah Shabiru, for no be by might nor by power but na by the Spirit of God.
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
jesusjnr:

Chai! Lordreed you no go kill me with laughter oh.

AC cooled room Lol!

I never see this kind fear fear atheist for my whole entire life.

Common boko haram, human beings like you and you go dey here dey tremble dey sweat for inside AC cooled room like say they don already point gun to your head.

But if na God now wey create human beings, you go dey brag, dey boast say hin fit do you nothing, and so on.

Well you get luck say God no be human being like you, if not your fear go fear fear, for fear pass fear.

For na that fear of God in us na hin make the threat of King Nebuchadnezzer, the Roman empire etc., to be like child's play to us, not to talk of boko haram wey never even start to dey learn work for where those ones dey.

For person wey truly get fear of the Creator of humans in am, na wetin wan make am fear common human beings wey Hin create?

No be say na to boast, for when Peter dey boast na so hin see death korokoro for him eyes begin dey deny Jesus hin own Master dey curse dey swear say hin no sabi am.

But when the same Peter come later begin to dey use the death threat of the roman empire dey play ping pong, na there you go no say fear pass fear.

So Lordreed you don't need to be told what you need to do to stop being so afraid of common human beings like you, at least you can from the little girl, Leah Shabiru, for no be by might nor by power but na by the Spirit of God.

LMFAO! The most brazen case of projection yet. Jesusjnr always good for a laugh. #deactivateyourmoniker
Re: "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! The most brazen case of project yet. Jesusjnr always good for a laugh. #deactivateyourmoniker
No be me, na God oh!

Yeah #deactivateyourmoniker all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Is There Any Spirituality Associated With First Rain Of The Year? / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.