Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (19566 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2019
kaen1317:
the cream on the cake is the presidential inauguration which other current and present head of state attend to celebrate the candidates victory in the polls, while june 12th is in memory of abiola. our dear president was so thoroughly ashamed in his own event that he could not even give a speech and had to quickly jet out. In case you are too dumb to know, our dear president was celebrated on the 29 with only local govt chairmen in attendance. June 12th is in memory of Abiola dumbass!
You the real dumb ass. Follow News you no follow!!! You making argument based on misinformation, where were you when Democracy day was shifted to June 12, your hatred for Abiola Wunt make you notice.. So as not to waste scarce funds, the inauguration proper and all the funfare that comes with it, will take place June 12th. Get that into your head. Iranu!!!, awon developers. Mmmchhhhhhew
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by kaen1317: 11:39pm On May 31, 2019
Biolexxin:
You the real dumb ass. Follow News you no follow!!! You making argument based on misinformation, where were you when Democracy day was shifted to June 12, your hatred for Abiola Wunt make you notice.. So as not to waste scarce funds, the inauguration proper and all the funfare that comes with it, will take place June 12th. Get that into your head. Iranu!!!, awon developers. Mmmchhhhhhew
what are you even saying? Which school did u go to?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by bigpicture001: 11:41pm On May 31, 2019
Ashnoor:

Of course u are know that Mr. English

Sí u are more interested in the typographical error than the msg.am sure u understand.

Now Mr. English if you can't tell me what is wrong with this sentence, then shut up for every about English

Teacher: Ayo why are you not with your school bag

Ayo : sir, I forgot my school bag at home

Now tell me what is wrong with ayo's reply Mr. English
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:43pm On May 31, 2019
I will rather be lonely than be a friend of short people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by mideactive: 11:55pm On May 31, 2019
Sounds silly.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by tuniski: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Lol, do you know better than atiku that has choosed to go "offline" and follow court route to fulfill all righteousness.

Seriously you really believe buhari has any agenda of giving atiku power? Court won't even dare ask for rerun (at least not with this court that was quick to pass its supreme leader under fire so not to offend buhari).

The north is not just quite because its north ruling but because it prefers to stick with buhari as its leader over atiku.

Even atiku and his sympathizers have that soft spot on buhari that's why opposition leaders in PDP warned ffk to tone his insults down.

In a nutshell buhari would still have a huge say in the direction 2023 in the north cos the north still gives him that regard.

Like I said obj a sw did his two term and had guts to find 3 term (heaven didn't fall and he wasnt even a southern moslem).

The so called opposition by north are largely buhari support base, they oppose when he insist they do.

Outside that base their is no bloody group in the north that fg can't tame

Buhari was so much the X factor yet, Apc lost significant grounds in the governorship election, even after supposedly buhari's victory earlier!

Currently Buhari is only being tolerated and time will tell.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by QuotaSystem: 4:34am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Maybe bt u know the north will not leave atiku to vote Sw? Vp means nothing to them when they can get the presidency again.

What is "Atiku"?

Lol you'll be shellshocked.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by QuotaSystem: 4:36am On Jun 01, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
They left the same atiku like an orphan even in Adamawa now does that ring a bell?

The north voted obj for two terms remember, even when obj conducted fraud election and humilated their son atiku.

Ask yourself who is this north? It is a group of people, definetly it can't be dem ibb and those that backed atiku with no result

Think about this deeply it was only in gej term that the issue of north wanting someone
else started (it was buhari that actually started it via his pedigree in north, he made the call for gej out hot in north probably it didn't work on obj been his fellow general).

Did anybody raise noise even in Adamawa that atiku was cheated 2019 no because buhari actually control those radicals.

Did anybody make pemp in kano despite the event from governorship election and dethronement of sanusi?.

Can kwanksanso an alleged radical make pemp?

Moral of the story is the north can be very quite when buhari wants it to, that just the truth.

If buhari gives APC instrument of state in 2023 election no body would make pemp up north

You know what you're saying.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by jaxxy(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

What is "Atiku"?

Lol you'll be shellshocked.

Seems uve forgotten Buhari cudnt win free and fair that shud tell u Atiku is smbody. Don’t full urself the North doesn’t deny their own. Buhari is old they know his time wud hv passed. Even El Rufai knows he’s nobody to atiku
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by QuotaSystem: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Seems uve forgotten Buhari cudnt win free and fair that shud tell u Atiku is smbody. Don’t full urself the North doesn’t deny their own. Buhari is old they know his time wud hv passed. Even El Rufai knows he’s nobody to atiku

Atiku is unelectable in the North. Take that to the Bank.

We detest him and everything he represents which is why it's only the 5%ers and PDP hacks that think he was not beaten silly despite being rejected at his own PU.

I cannot be arguing about a discarded loser with you so don't expect anything further on this issue.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by jaxxy(m): 5:09am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Atiku is unelectable in the North. Take that to the Bank.

We detest him and everything he represents which is why it's only the 5%ers and PDP hacks that think he was not beaten silly despite being rejected at his own PU.

I cannot be arguing about a discarded loser with you so don't expect anything further on this issue.

Bt when atiku was in Apc he wasn’t seen unelectable. Haha u guys are funny. I don’t exactly support atiku if I see a more credible option I wud go with it definitely bt not the option Apc is cooking for 2023. It will be a landslide for atiku and rigging won’t save u this time around.

Mass rigging saved Buhari from Shame this elections trust me bt I want to see how he performs this time arround I believe we still need to clean the system and build development and he can do it if he’s serious. Bt the election was flawed and rigged.
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by QuotaSystem: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Bt when atiku was in Apc he wasn’t seen unelectable. Haha u guys are funny. I don’t exactly support atiku if I see a more credible option I wud go with it definitely bt not the option Apc is cooking for 2023. It will be a landslide for atiku and rigging won’t save u this time around.

Mass rigging saved Buhari from Shame this elections trust me bt I want to see how he performs this time arround I believe we still need to clean the system and build development and he can do it if he’s serious. Bt the election was flawed and rigged.

Join Atiku in court and wait for the decision, nobody expects sore losers to accept defeat cheesy
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by jaxxy(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Join Atiku in court and wait for the decision, nobody expects sore losers to accept defeat cheesy

I only support the court action because I want electoral reforms. What we have now is out dated and prone to rigging with no checks. A very flawed system. Look at SA even if u steal ballot papers Ure wasting ur time. We all need to develop our system and improve them for the future so we can have free and fair elections. Don’t u agree?
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by Afamed: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
kaen1317:
the cream on the cake is the presidential inauguration which other current and present head of state attend to celebrate the candidates victory in the polls, while june 12th is in memory of abiola. our dear president was so thoroughly ashamed in his own event that he could not even give a speech and had to quickly jet out. In case you are too dumb to know, our dear president was celebrated on the 29 with only local govt chairmen in attendance. June 12th is in memory of Abiola dumbass!
Perhaps you still have a long years to wail
Re: Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. by budaatum: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
I wonder why they never posted photo of gbaja and my bubu at the time.
When did Rufai become my bubu's mouthpiece!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? / Niger Bridge Is Falling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.