Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

APGA Gets 2 National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman (9555 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / 2 National Anthems That Gives Me Goosebumps[video] / Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Owerri – The All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, on Firday, produced two National chairman.

Vanguard monitored the development which occurred in Anambra and Imo state.

While Victor Oye, the former chairman was re-elected in Awka, Anambra state, Edozie Njoku’s convention that produced him as new National chairman of APGA, occurred in Owerri, capital of Imo state.

The Oye’s group claimed Labaran Maku was also elected as the National Secretary of the party, calling on defected members of APGA, to return back to the party, APGA. With governor Willie Obiano present at the convention.

But Njoku has boosted that original members of APGA, who wanted transparent convention from the 35 states of the federation including Abuja, elected him as the new APGA, chairman.

In Oye’s speech he said: “Our main goal as leaders of the party is to win elections and we have no choice than to take the party to the centre stage of national politics.

APGA new National chairman, Edozie Njoku (Center) in Owerri. Photo by Chinonso Alozie
“Another immediate challenge before APGA is the need to build a national secretariat in Abuja because we are still operating from a rented office.”

Adding that, “The N1.3 billion realised through the sale of forms during the general elections was intact in the bank. We call on all the aggrieved members, who defected to other parties to return, they still have a lot to enjoy in APGA.”

However, the Njoku own’s as captured by Vanguard said: Delegates from the 36 states including Abuja, came and I emerged as the National chairman. We are now the authentic leadership of APGA, you see that APGA are now happy.

“Like what we are saying what they are carrying out in Awka is an illegality. They just brought few people in government House, and say that they are doing convention.

“But here the original members of the party have come to decide who they want to be their national chairman.”

On the court order, stopping the Awka convention as planned by Victor Oye, Njoku said: “There was an expert order which stopped that meeting by the National Executive Coucil, NEC, the meeting which took place on the 14 May, as I am talking to you now, by that experte order, it has stopped every decision that came out of that their NEC, meeting.

“That meeting in which they also expelled the Board of Trustees members which is meant to have started their life with that of the NEC.

“As a result of the sack, of the BOT, members, the BOT, members went to court and got and experte order stopping Victor Oye and APGA, from using anything that came out of the 14 May, NEC meeting including holding a convention.

“Remember I am the first Vice National Chairman of APGA, in 2002. By God grace we have emerged to lead our great forward, we need to start with reconciliation, of our members who left APGA, and bring them back.

APGA, is suppose to be a national party, that has its root in the Southeast, it is no longer going to be a party situated in one place, few people determining what others will do.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/apga-gets-2-national-chairman/
I can smell Obiano's handiwork on ds national chairmanship battle, he always want to control everything even though he knew he can't. I need a serious hand dat can teach dat fool called my governor a beffiting lesson in his political life.

1 Like

Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by GMbuharii: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Lanre0:
This is exactly what Will characterize an Igbo nation.

Deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

grin
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2019
...APGA is not a serious party...by now it should be one of the national parties in Nigeria...
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by BeijinDossier: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2019
Enugupikin:

---

You like crying to mod whenever the heat is returned to you Kasy. You never see anything yet Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5219623/armed-robbers-kidnappers-arrested-enugu
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Enugupikin: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:

You like crying to mod whenever the heat is returned to you Kasy. You never see anything yet Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5219623/armed-robbers-kidnappers-arrested-enugu
the topic has been removed..I'm highly connected here..fight me and u will hear it
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by BeijinDossier: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2019
The important thing is that people have viewed it and it is registered in Google. More coming, be prepared lol

Enugupikin:

the topic has been removed..I'm highly connected here..fight me and u will hear it
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2019
how will this party grow since Peoeple like Senator Victor Umeh were used to destroy the party and its founding chairman Chief Okorie
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2019
Ibo people cannot even unite & properly run a political party, but they say it's their turn to rule Nigeria grin
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Ipob terrorist sighted....
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda omo ibo, you must see this..... See how miserable you are
BeijinDossier:

Enugu is a backward jungle, see how they source drinking water

1 Like

Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by RemiTinubu(f): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Ipob terrorist sighted.... in my harlot mother puccy
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Balyz: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
[quote author=RemiTinubu post=78917175][/quote] Mynd44 this Guy is in the habit of editing people's posts so as to use it in violation of rule 2. Please take note
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Enugupikin: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
The important thing is that people have viewed it and it is registered in Google. More coming, be prepared lol

u see why you're an illiterate..how can google register what is deleted...anu mpama
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Obec70(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm, APC drama loading, APGA put ur house in other to the above saga!
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by BeijinDossier: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bastard, do you now see why Nsukka people are regarded as hausa people.

My simple Google search brought up this one posted since January. You are in trouble lol

https://www.nairaland.com/4986338/armed-robbers-police-uniform-captured

[s]
Enugupikin:

u see why you're an illiterate..how can google register what is deleted...anu mpama
[/s]
]
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by BeijinDossier: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Kasy ogenyi aka enugupikin you dey see what i dey see. By the time we are done with you even SARS and army will be on your trail because we have posted all your info and pictures in Google server cheesy

Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Enugupikin: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Kasy ogenyi aka enugupikin you dey see what i dey see. By the time we are done with you even SARS and army will be on your trail because we have posted all your info and pictures in Google server cheesy
see how you're using a fresh imo Governor as a meme...I'm sure you're so ashamed of that drunkard Obiano been fed beer by the prostitute wife.. inferiority complex de worry u.. lmaocheesy cheesy
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by BeijinDossier: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bastard, cursed illiterate from timid Nsukka. You want me to use the picture of your cursed
fat useless ugwuanyii who is even a 3rd class igbo. Lol

You and your brother are trending here lol

[s]
Enugupikin:

see how you're using a fresh imo Governor as a meme...I'm sure you're so ashamed of that drunkard Obiano been fed beer by the prostitute wife.. inferiority complex de worry u.. lmaocheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by Ballmer: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mod don ban you ? I am yet to see your sorrowful wail of unending agony.
BeijinDossier:
Bastard, cursed illiterate from timid Nsukka. You want me to use the picture of your cursed
fat useless ugwuanyii who is even a 3rd class igbo. Lol

You and your brother are trending here lol

[s][/s]
Re: APGA Gets 2 National Chairman by booksrite(f): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Ipob terrorist sighted....

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Excited With Buhari’s Ministerial List – Tony Momoh / Bayelsa, Six Other States Fail Dmo’s Solvency Test: / Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape [bleeping A Younger Girl]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.