Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) (33287 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies on Nigerian Government Second Level Domains and National Data Strategy (2023-2027) in State House on 2nd Feb 2023

President Buhari with Chief of Staff Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, Minister of Communication and Digital Economy Prof. Isa Pantami, Perm. Sec. Ministry of Communications Dr. Williams Alo and DG NITDA Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi as he Unveiled 2 National Policies on Nigerian Government Second Level Domains and National Data Strategy (2023-2027) in State House on 2nd Feb 2023

Source

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1621131257823514627?t=CBEYdxoCVDmVfMatBdOJUw&s=08

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nlfpmod
mukina2
Mynd44
Seun
dominique

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Massiveglory: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sai baba

Emilokan's recent rants against the pmb presidency is similar to a group of bullion van thieves who have together robbed and dined together only for one key member to deny his group after being caught.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by incandescentena: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
IPod have suffered

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1621131257823514627?t=CBEYdxoCVDmVfMatBdOJUw&s=08
Boy, boy. Are you still looking for naira to buy bread?! Or, has the APC man sharing naira given you your share?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Boy, boy. Are you still looking for naira to buy bread?! Or, has the APC man sharing naira given you your share?

Ah my wife am not complaining ooo, it's not affecting me at all

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Faiththatworks(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
@lordvicco, although some of us are Baba Buhari's supporters,infact I queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Baba Buhari,but this is time to vent on Buhari.
I'm not an online miscreant,I have my party card and my name is in the APC register in my ward,so I believe I have a right to speak when I see something is going wrong.
What's wrong with baba Buhari,why is he punishing the masses,this crazy policy of changing the Naira is really really punishing the masses,I suffered today getting my money from a POS operator,why is Baba Buhari punishing the masses because he wants to suffocate politicans.
The fuel crisis in inflicting torture on the masses everyday, Even the light situation is almost choking the masses.
I see you post pictures of Baba Buhari's engagement on Nairaland,tell Buhari he's not God,I Know the president is a very religious man,tell him he's not God or Allah, whoever Allah has destined to rule Nigeria will emerge as president,all of these crazy last minute monetary policies will not stop whoever God has ordained to be president.
Tell Baba Buhari that these last 3 months will define his presidency,not the bridges, refineries or the battle against terror,let him be guarded.
God bless Nigeria....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
First thiefnubuu should be arrest bs sent to Chicago to face trials undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Missgeraldine(f): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2023

Buhari our darling daddy grin...he should unveil more that will crush tifnubu to pieces.

Then he will go to Abeokuta on a wheel chair and wail forever
🤣

Vote OBI2023

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by potbelly(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oga do and go abeg...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
he should sort this cash policy first abeg.
before #endCBN protest would start from the atm queues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
This oloriburuku sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Any roll-out that does not put enough new notes in our ATMs and bank counters is useless

Any roll-out that does not put abundant fuel in our filling stations is nonsense

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by arejibadz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
only pictures this ones sabi take

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by NuraSambo: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
May affliction never rise the second time

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by funshint(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
He'll just be approving what he doesn't understand. This man's presidency is a disaster #BAT2023

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Una dey lament, the man who's calling the shots is busy having meetings and doing what pleases him.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
@lordvicco, although some of us are Baba Buhari's supporters,infact I queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Baba Buhari,but this is time to vent on Buhari.
I'm not an online miscreant,I have my party card and my name is in the APC register in my ward,so I believe I have a right to speak when I see something is going wrong.
What's wrong with baba Buhari,why is he punishing the masses,this crazy policy of changing the Naira is really really punishing the masses,I suffered today getting my money from a POS operator,why is Baba Buhari punishing the masses because he wants to suffocate politicans.
The fuel crisis in inflicting torture on the masses everyday, Even the light situation is almost choking the masses.
I see you post pictures of Baba Buhari's engagement on Nairaland,tell Buhari he's not God,I Know the president is a very religious man,tell him he's not God or Allah, whoever Allah has destined to rule Nigeria will emerge as president,all of these crazy last minute monetary policies will not stop whoever God has ordained to be president.
Tell Baba Buhari that these last 3 months will define his presidency,not the bridges, refineries or the battle against terror,let him be guarded.
God bless Nigeria....

And you think the op will reply you...
A nation that has no plane, just unveiling rubbish all the time... Dealth everywhere, suffering everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very okay
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
You've said it all

Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
funshint:
He'll just be approving what he doesn't understand. This man's presidency is a disaster #BAT2023

When did you begin to realize it was a disaster?🤣🤣😆

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bubu the Bat hunter.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by riczy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ppl are dying of lack of money to spend, here is busy snapping pictures and enacting new policy dt will put d system on a reverse gear, May buhari never happen to our family, ise

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by lite15(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources. The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency. The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery. The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr. For illustration, A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly. In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration. Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today). Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon. The West influenced the politics of Africa. Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism. The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources. We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ok
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by ExpertDealer: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can someone explain the benefits in these policies? Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Spandau: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria....
Guy, but he had spent almost 8yrs punishing the masses now!
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Make this one come do dey go

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Money just dey my account I no fit withdraw

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate / Fashola Changes Nameplates Of Three Ministries / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.